Bill Nunn R.I.P. (Radio Raheem, Duh Duh Man)

peterking

HYON
Platinum Member
tumblr_oe0yrb3YCk1qc18mso1_1280.jpg

RiP.....

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
How Ironic With the Way We Been Having Black Men Dying at the Hands Of Police to Cap This Week Off With Radio Raheem Death.....R.I.H. Bruh

The symbolism is UNREAL...

If I was in a position to to coordinate psyops against black people in this day and time, I would be sure to cap off a traumatic week with the death of an actor whose character was a symbolic ICON of RESISTANCE...

The timing of this is just too unreal...

R.I.P. brother Nunn, we'll take it from here...

Whatever the reason for your passing, we see the symbolism...

... And we see what it will take to overthrow injustice...

Thank you for portraying that aspect of us that NEVER GIVES IN...

On any regular day, I wouldn't even think of you, it takes "your passing" to remind me of the direction we may have to go...

RIP... I hear you...

Thanks for the message, and enjoy your new mode of existence Bill Nunn/ aka Radio Raheem...

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP Bill Nunn. I didn't realize he was that he was that old either. That means he was in his mid 30's when he did School Daze. My favorite line was when he said something like "Look you either work, or you don't eat, I want to eat STEAK"

His Pops (also William Nunn II) was pretty well known in HBCU sports circles. He passed away not to long ago.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP Bill Nunn played in many of my favorite movies and everyone says he was a very genuine good brother. He really was a truly slept on actor and was really diverse.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
RIP...:(
A truly wonderful character actor.
Thanks for the memories, Mr. Nunn.

(My favorite Bill Nunn films)
- Do The Right Thing.
- Def By Temptation.
- New Jack City.
- Regarding Henry.
- Spiderman. (2002)
- Spiderman 2. (2004)

Co-Sign homie. Regarding Henry is one my favorite movies because of him. He stole the show in that one.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate that the various news outlets only talk about his work in Do The Right Thing and The Spider Man films
he was great in Mo' Better Blues (1990) New Jack City (1991) Regarding Henry (1991) and Always Outnumbered (1998)
RIP