Bill Clinton Named In The Jeffrey Epstein Files & ABC News Exposed!

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So where's all this "what we had"? She threw it out?

She sold out instead of making her own platform most likely I assume to put out the info. The pay is obviously better with the big conglomerates.

This is old as fuck

To some people, but now the mainstream media is reporting on it after unsealed documents.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
World Wide Entertainment TV is an urban media outlet with hosts, bloggers, and vloggers bringing you the latest news in entertainment & exclusive interviews & event coverage from around the world. The former media outlet for the Tupac Center For The Arts in Atlanta.

:giggle::blush::giggle:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
World Wide Entertainment TV is an urban media outlet with hosts, bloggers, and vloggers bringing you the latest news in entertainment & exclusive interviews & event coverage from around the world. The former media outlet for the Tupac Center For The Arts in Atlanta.

Work is currently being done at the moment for getting it back. Some messed up things happened that got it shut down from the elite.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"He told me Bill Clinton owes him favors?" "I don't know if he was joking?" "He said everyone owes him favors."

Please tell me ABC and the OP did not just waste my time and bandwidth for this obvious clickbait story that has no facts?

:smh:

T'Challa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude this was shit so many niggas what hyping? Some shit that is not that shocking because I always said the clintons got blood on their hands. Is this all they got??

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I realize that every person is prone to their own proclivities, likes, and dislikes, I know this!!! What I don't understand is every time one of these sex scandals break, especially within these enclaves of powerful and influential people, the acts / incidents are always so perverse and seem to always involve "children"!!! As a Man, a "natural" Man, I admit to the appeal of and attraction to women. So if I had a friend who had a "sex island", LMBAO:lol::lol:I admit that would have a certain attraction. However, that would be in-line with other adults, certainly not children!!!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Hosted one of his many parties? That's the smoking gun? ...anything to divert from Trump's bullshit :smh:

NYPOST is a tabloid :hmm: Clinton(s) are far from saints but if you folks can't see the purpose of this story then keep on doin what your doin, sorry I chimed in.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
iu

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

No laughing man..... OP came straight out of lurking to post this....

Hosted one of his many parties? That's the smoking gun? ...anything to divert from Trump's bullshit :smh:

NYPOST is a tabloid :hmm: Clinton(s) are far from saints but if you folks can't see the purpose of this story then keep on doin what your doin, sorry I chimed in.
^^^^^^^^^^^
8TtMyu.gif

"I see gullible people....and
they're all around us!!!"

. :roflmao3:

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I realize that every person is prone to their own proclivities, likes, and dislikes, I know this!!! What I don't understand is every time one of these sex scandals break, especially within these enclaves of powerful and influential people, the acts / incidents are always so perverse and seem to always involve "children"!!! As a Man, a "natural" Man, I admit to the appeal of and attraction to women. So if I had a friend who had a "sex island", LMBAO:lol::lol:I admit that would have a certain attraction. However, that would be in-line with other adults, certainly not children!!!

Someone on this board once told me that most of these people are Luciferian or occultists or something and they like children because they're closer to the "other side" of the spirit realm.

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn wordsmiths, had to breakout the thesaurus!
:giggle:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I get what you are getting at, BUT them even reporting this on Clinton is at least something that would not have been done just a couple years ago.

As for Trump, he is twitter fingers daily and is not even quiet with his intentions anymore. I don't think this has anything to do with the other because Trump is getting mixed up in this drama too on twitter getting implicated with Epstein.

I mean he is on Twitter getting attacked every day lol.