BIG UPS to SIMONE BILES: immediately calls out racist USA Gymnastics President NOW "RESIGNED"!!!

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
except “he” is a woman you idiot

:lol:

I think that he may have meant to do that to the old man hands caitlyn jenner looking ass cac.

I was tempted to drop an "I see what you did there" type of reply.

:dunno:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
:lol:

I think that he may have meant to do that to old man hands caitlyn jenner looking ass cac.

I was tempted to drop an "I see what you did there" type of reply.

:dunno:

na...have you seen his corny ass comebacks? he’s definitely not that clever :lol:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She spoke about “Special Forces” and Nike in her tweet. Colin’s protest has nothing to do with “Special Forces”.

No they don’t give a fuck, but her statement shows that she doesn’t get it. Along with most other white people.

Just a strawman. They stay attacking it when they cant, or don't want to address the real issue. They get it, they just don't want to address it. The strawman let's them vent their rage while disguising the racism simmering underneath.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lmao... this is coming from a piece of shit chink who has shitted on black women from the start by worshipping the ugliest pancake faced gooks.

Maybe I’m critical of certain black women but what kind of jackass comes to a site called black girl online and sits there spam worshipping lousy ass Asian bitches? Are you fu king serious? FOH
Show me shitting on Black women you poverty infused coon. Go ahead I’ll wait. Post them threads you bass less voiced minstrel. Unlike your lies I can post all your coonery and Tina faggotry dick fishing You cockroach whispering scum. You suicidal handkerchief headed lawn jockey for cac basura.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They can change the narrative all they want. They’re not intelligent enough to change the narrative aka “Lie”, and then be mad at an image of Kap knowing the image they created is false.

You’re giving them too much credit.
I'm not giving them credit at all. They get it, it's not hard to get.

They dont want to talk about police brutality so they change it to disrespecting the flag. They dont wnt to talk about mass incarceration, they will change it to black on black crime.

They get it. Dont let them fool you.

Reactions: LSN

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not giving them credit at all. They get it, it's not hard to get.

They dont want to talk about police brutality so they change it to disrespecting the flag. They dont wnt to talk about mass incarceration, they will change it to black on black crime.

They get it. Dont let them fool you.

I feel you on your point and I understand that they don’t want to talk about the actual issue.

My point is, it makes no sense to be mad at an issue that you made up. The woman we’re speaking about believes that Kap has an issue with the Armed Forces and seeing that Nike shoe that Kap was in triggered her reaction.

Kap has nothing to do with disliking of Armed Forces and neither does Nike, so WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE MAD AT AND TALKING ABOUT!??

I’m not screaming at you, it’s her rant. She literally has no idea who or what she’s mad at which is why I said, “They don’t get it”.

Different issue. The cops in I believe Arkansas who made people in mugshots take pictures in Nike shirts. Those officers believe that Nike is against the police force. They don’t get it.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
It's always the same. white people do and say racist shit all the time and it's "a mistake," "I misspoke," "I'm not a racist." It's all bullshit and they deserve every bad thing they get from it.

As a side note, did y'all see that vault she did that no woman had done before? I had to watch it a dozen times. I was like wtf did I just see? If she does it in international competition I think they'll name it for her. The young lady is amazing. And props to her for stepping up and calling out this racist witch.

While,telling black people,why you're playing the race card,slavery was in the past and the usual bullshit..

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace,

That’s what’s up. Impressive considering how those gymnasts are surrounded almost exclusively by cacs at a very early age.

Have you seen her family, that is a BLACK family she is from, the Gymnastic world is White but she is coming home to some Black folks.

Peace,

Of course her family is black but black gymnasts spend more time with their white trainers and co-competitors than they do with their black families.

People like Simone who have excelled in white culture know better than anyone how prejudiced white people are. She experienced racism first hand almost everyday of her life.

Bless her!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
2016-08-09%2014_47_09.gif

gallery-1467132654-giphy.gif
081116_usa_simone_biles_low_f2obuwjs.gif

her asshole tastes like sweet coconut & chocolate mixed with caramel........... she could clinch her ass cheeks & hold ya tongue hostage inside her super tight asshole while doing black flips.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Salute.

Not only being the best gymnast ever, but speaking up and using her platform

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck outta here...it clearly wasn’t...his bitch ass would’ve only been too happy to skip in here and say that by now
im sure he will be "skipping" into the thread in short order....LOL.

DAMN ...LSN, you be going to war with cats when its really not worth your time.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
im sure he will be "skipping" into the thread in short order....LOL.

DAMN ...LSN, you be going to war with cats when its really not worth your time.

“war” lol?

outside of rating his threads 1 star for jacking other ppl’s threads I hardly say shit to/about him...takes a second to rate a thread down

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
She spoke about “Special Forces” and Nike in her tweet. Colin’s protest has nothing to do with “Special Forces”.

No they don’t give a fuck, but her statement shows that she doesn’t get it. Along with most other white people.

its willful ignorance
consciously or subsonciously they ignore the underlining issue or change the subject

they've really mastered that trick and even got blks following suit

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grand opening / grand closing

Mary Bono, who was appointed the interim president and CEO of USA Gymnastics last week, has resigned, per CNN's Sarah Boxer, in the wake of a number of controversies, including a since-deleted tweet that was critical of Nike's advertising campaign focused on Colin Kaepernick.
Bono's appointment also came under fire given that she has been a principal at the law firm Faegre Baker Daniels since March 2013.
As Christine Brennan of USA Today wrote: "During that time, the Indianapolis Star reported that the firm worked with USA Gymnastics officials to provide 'false excuses' for Nassar's absence from major gymnastics events in 2015 rather than disclose to parents and gymnasts that Nassar was under investigation for child sexual abuse."
Bono's connection to that particular law firm made for bad optics in the wake of the Larry Nassar scandal, the former USA Gymnastics and Michigan State doctor who was accused of sexual assault by hundreds of women and girls.

darius_janus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grand opening / grand closing

Mary Bono, who was appointed the interim president and CEO of USA Gymnastics last week, has resigned, per CNN's Sarah Boxer, in the wake of a number of controversies, including a since-deleted tweet that was critical of Nike's advertising campaign focused on Colin Kaepernick.
Bono's appointment also came under fire given that she has been a principal at the law firm Faegre Baker Daniels since March 2013.
As Christine Brennan of USA Today wrote: "During that time, the Indianapolis Star reported that the firm worked with USA Gymnastics officials to provide 'false excuses' for Nassar's absence from major gymnastics events in 2015 rather than disclose to parents and gymnasts that Nassar was under investigation for child sexual abuse."
Bono's connection to that particular law firm made for bad optics in the wake of the Larry Nassar scandal, the former USA Gymnastics and Michigan State doctor who was accused of sexual assault by hundreds of women and girls.
:roflmao::roflmao3: damn!