BIG UPS to SIMONE BILES: immediately calls out racist USA Gymnastics President NOW "RESIGNED"!!!

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Simone Biles is the Tiger Woods of gymnastics - many people can not even name another current American gymnast white or Black (I know I can't). Notice how quickly that CAC started groveling and apologizing? THIS is how ALL stars should wield their "power"...
:bravo:
'It's not like we needed a smarter USA Gymnastics president or sponsors': Simone Biles calls out newly appointed chief who posted an angry tweet in response to Colin Kaepernick's Nike ad campaign
  • Simone Biles hit out at the newly appointed USA Gymnastics interim president Mary Bono over an angy anti-Nike tweet following Nike's Kaepernick campaign
  • In Bono's tweet she shared a snap destroying her own Nike sneakers in protest
  • Biles, who is sponsored by Nike, hit out at Bono's tweet writing 'it’s not like we needed a smarter usa gymnastics president or any sponsors'
  • USAG is embattled in the wake of the sexual abuse scandal involving former team doctor Larry Nassar
  • Nike released their ad featuring former 49ers quarterback, Kaepernick, who infamously took a knee to protest police brutality during the National Anthem
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-tweet-Colin-Kaepernicks-Nike-campaign.html

Olympic champion Simone Biles hit out at USA Gymnastics' newly appointed interim president, Mary Bono, for an anti-Nike tweet within a day of her appointment being announced.

Biles, who is sponsored by Nike, hit out at Bono's tweet that was posted last month following the release of the brand's Just Do It anniversary campaign featuring former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Bono joined the chorus of angry Nike-gear owners who destroyed their own clothing in protest over the campaign.

Bono tweeted a of photo of herself taking a marker to the 'Swoosh' on her own sneakers and writing: 'Playing in a charity golf tournament raising money for our nation's Special Forces operators and their families. Unfortunately had these shoes in my bag. Luckily I had a marker in my bag too....' wrote Bono, who also re-tweeted a response that said '#BoycottNike.'

5044370-6275515-image-m-16_1539557606030.jpg

Simone Biles, who is sponsored by Nike, hit out at newly appointed USAG interim president for her anti-Nike tweet in the wake of the controversy over the Colin Kaepernick campaign

5044384-6275515-image-a-14_1539557597056.jpg

5044372-6275515-image-a-17_1539557622693.jpg

Mary Bono was announced as USAG's president Friday, within 24-hours her problematic anti-Nike tweet had emerged with Biles denouncing it

5044376-6275515-image-a-13_1539557590660.jpg

Biles tweeted '*mouth drop* don’t worry, it’s not like we needed a smarter usa gymnastics president or any sponsors or anything.'

Bono has since deleted the problematic tweet, and issued several new tweets apologizing. She tweeted: 'I regret the post and respect everyone’s views & fundamental right to express them. This doesn’t reflect how I will approach my position @USAG. I will do everything I can to help build, w/ the community, an open, safe & positive environment.'

The embattled USAG was torn asunder over in the wake of the sexual abuse scandal involving former team doctor Larry Nassar.

More than 200 women, including Biles and other Olympians, have come forward over the past two years saying they were sexually abused by Nassar under the guise of treatment.

USA Gymnastics announced Bono's appointment on Friday, saying she would serve as interim president and chief executive until a permanent replacement for Kerry Perry is found.

Perry resigned last month under pressure from the US Olympic Committee after nine months in the job.

Her departure came after the appointment and resignation of elite coach Mary Lee Tracy -- who had made comments supportive of Nassar in 2016 when allegations of abuse against him had begun to emerge.

Biles, the reigning Olympic all-around champion and winner of four golds at the 2016 Rio Games, will lead the US team for the Gymnastics World Championships in Doha October 25-November 3.

The team was named on Friday at the conclusion of a selection camp in Florida.

5044382-6275515-image-a-18_1539557794753.jpg

5044380-6275515-image-a-19_1539557804736.jpg

5044378-6275515-image-a-20_1539557807774.jpg

Backtracking and apologizing: Bono issued an apology after she deleted the anti-Nike tweet

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because of the Sexual scandal The gymnastics program lost at alot of sponsors and Nike has put thier bid earlier this year...

And your interim president is out there shitting on a potential sponsor (American Company at that)... What a dumbass...

And you see how quickly she took the tweet down & started apologizing. Hitting these devils in their pockets is one of the few things that will have them singing a different tune.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
It's always the same. white people do and say racist shit all the time and it's "a mistake," "I misspoke," "I'm not a racist." It's all bullshit and they deserve every bad thing they get from it.

As a side note, did y'all see that vault she did that no woman had done before? I had to watch it a dozen times. I was like wtf did I just see? If she does it in international competition I think they'll name it for her. The young lady is amazing. And props to her for stepping up and calling out this racist witch.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They get it very much so. They hide behind the guise of ignorance and change the narrative so that they can oppose black protest and be seen as ignorant instead of racist.

The new racists are a lot more covert and condescending.

They can change the narrative all they want. They’re not intelligent enough to change the narrative aka “Lie”, and then be mad at an image of Kap knowing the image they created is false.

You’re giving them too much credit.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
white folks sho do know who to fuck shit up...aint been just a few months since nassar got cuffed and stuffed and now here she go,
the new image to the sport just took another set back ....tried there best to hide a pervert and now have to try to hide there white supremacy...

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Her boyfriend is Black you man tit having scumbag faggit. You always try any means to shit on Black people especially Black women you faggit ass coon.
Lmao... this is coming from a piece of shit chink who has shitted on black women from the start by worshipping the ugliest pancake faced gooks.

Maybe I’m critical of certain black women but what kind of jackass comes to a site called black girl online and sits there spam worshipping lousy ass Asian bitches? Are you fu king serious? FOH

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Lmao... this is coming from a piece of shit chink who has shitted on black women from the start by worshipping the ugliest pancake faced gooks.

Maybe I’m critical of certain black women but what kind of jackass comes to a site called black girl online and sits there spam worshipping lousy ass Asian bitches? Are you fu king serious? FOH
Tina, Tina, Tina...:smh: