BIG BROTHER 2022 - CONGRATULATIONS

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Kalia looks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEL GOOD!

As always they just have to throw a faa... ugh gay in there. And he has to be black and his name is Lawon... you're kidding me.

bb13_marquee_cast.jpg

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
nah she isnt sexy bruh

and u know the gay guy is always black

and whats up with the pervert minister?

im bugging how they brought back the power teams

they shouldve just did another allstars

but im happy...my favorite summer show is back!

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
nah she isnt sexy bruh

and u know the gay guy is always black

and whats up with the pervert minister?

im bugging how they brought back the power teams

they shouldve just did another allstars

Yeah that's messed up to bring back former house guests ESPECIALLY someone that's won.

Bruh... Kalia Booker is nice. She use to compete in pagents and stuff.

268907_126207934129352_126207784129367_222272_5351053_n.jpg

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Right Alex... the minister dude ain't lookin' too good to his church right now.

Especially with the hawking of the white girls!

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
Come on brothers!!! If you're sitting in the mall chillin with your homeys and she came by in tight jeans and a tee shirt top... you steppin to it.
No, and I'd get clowned for talking to her. She's ugly.

I hope the minister dude gets voted off 1st. He's way too annoying. Acts like he's never been in the company of women before.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
No, and I'd get clowned for talking to her. She's ugly.

I hope the minister dude gets voted off 1st. He's way too annoying. Acts like he's never been in the company of women before.

Bro, she's far from ugly. In fact she's wifey material. You BGOL guys crack me up. This is the real world. If you saw her in person you'd give her a "DAAAAYYYUUUMMM".

The minister cat is from the Chicago area... shame shame shame!!! What an embarrasment.

And lastly... gays represent less than 2% of the population. Why is it that every damn show has to have at least one.

Traveler

Rising Star
Registered
Come on brothers!!! If you're sitting in the mall chillin with your homeys and she came by in tight jeans and a tee shirt top... you steppin to it.

Nah I'll let her pass. Plus she looks alot older than 27.

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
Bro, she's far from ugly. In fact she's wifey material. You BGOL guys crack me up. This is the real world. If you saw her in person you'd give her a "DAAAAYYYUUUMMM".

Ugly is a bit harsh...but I would never step to her. How in the hell is she wifey material? You know nothing about her.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Ugly is a bit harsh...but I would never step to her. How in the hell is she wifey material? You know nothing about her.

I'm saying wifey the same way it's been expressed in the forum thousands of times before.

big-brother13-cast7.jpg

Last edited:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would only kick her out of the bed if she said let's get on the floor!:yes:

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
I'm saying wifey the same way it's been expressed in the forum thousands of times before.

big-brother13-cast7.jpg
We clearly have different tastes. There`s really nothing about her that's attractive. She looks like the joker and she's pudgy. Didn't you watch her in that spandex during the HOH challenge? She has the body of a 55 year old housewife.

alexw

Platinum Member
damn Dick is gone

left due to personal reasons

fuck....i was looking forward to him "Jenning" somebody this year

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
http://bigbrothernetwork.com/breaking-evel-dick-has-left-big-brother-13/

Last night when the Live Feeds launched everyone noticed Evel Dick was no where to be seen (along with the Rachel’s nominations). As the night wore on we found out Dick had been called to the Diary Room four hours before the Feeds came on. Slowly but surely Daniele, Dick’s daughter, and the rest of the HGs became worried.

Now, in just the past few hours this morning, Daniele was called to the Diary Room where she learned Evel Dick has left Big Brother 13 for personal reasons. As a result, she has earned the Golden Key which will keep her safe until she is only one of ten remaining HGs but she can not compete in any competitions to help her alliance. Daniele stated Dick was already on a plane back to Colorado while earlier in the night other HGs wondered if it could be related to Evel’s girlfriend. We have no other details.

No word yet on if an eviction will still be held this week, but I can’t help but feel it’s too early to skip major game points like an eviction. I’m expecting the game to continue and production to use this as an opportunity to surprise us later.

Update: There are discussions that Evel Dick was disqualified for posting a video on his site, RTVZone.com. I’ve posted the video (warning: NSFW language in the final secs) below the break. I do not believe this was the cause of his departure. Evel was going to be a huge boost to the season and I just don’t see production cutting off their noses over this.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
http://bigbrothernetwork.com/breaking-evel-dick-has-left-big-brother-13/

Last night when the Live Feeds launched everyone noticed Evel Dick was no where to be seen (along with the Rachel’s nominations). As the night wore on we found out Dick had been called to the Diary Room four hours before the Feeds came on. Slowly but surely Daniele, Dick’s daughter, and the rest of the HGs became worried.

Now, in just the past few hours this morning, Daniele was called to the Diary Room where she learned Evel Dick has left Big Brother 13 for personal reasons. As a result, she has earned the Golden Key which will keep her safe until she is only one of ten remaining HGs but she can not compete in any competitions to help her alliance. Daniele stated Dick was already on a plane back to Colorado while earlier in the night other HGs wondered if it could be related to Evel’s girlfriend. We have no other details.

No word yet on if an eviction will still be held this week, but I can’t help but feel it’s too early to skip major game points like an eviction. I’m expecting the game to continue and production to use this as an opportunity to surprise us later.

Update: There are discussions that Evel Dick was disqualified for posting a video on his site, RTVZone.com. I’ve posted the video (warning: NSFW language in the final secs) below the break. I do not believe this was the cause of his departure. Evel was going to be a huge boost to the season and I just don’t see production cutting off their noses over this.

I missed the entire year that this asshole won. I'm glad he's gone as I didn't really like the idea of bringing back past winners. There really is no pressure on them. And my wife and I groaned when we saw Rachel's evil ass come through the door.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
I think the Youth Pastor made a mistake and will be out tonight.

Whattayall think?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea Keith is probably gonna be gone. He fucked up. He got too paranoid and cocky for no reason. All he had to do was chill out and play his position. He would've been good for 4 weeks.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I missed the entire year that this asshole won. I'm glad he's gone as I didn't really like the idea of bringing back past winners. There really is no pressure on them. And my wife and I groaned when we saw Rachel's evil ass come through the door.

I liked Dick. You missed his year but man that shit was GREAT TV. HE was asshole. He was a straight up "dick". But shit was entertaining as fuck. Especially how he dodged being evicted throughout the season. And then my favorite moment was when those fake ass women in that house were going around praying to win as if they're special. As if God wants them to win over the next person.

Dick was toning it down this year. Or maybe he just didn't get a chance to build up to his old self.

I couldn't believe that brought Rachel and her bitch Brendon back. I hated watching them last year and now we have to do it again. If they wanted to do this shit then they should've had all all stars and no new players. Rachel would've been out 1st week.

alexw

Platinum Member
I liked Dick. You missed his year but man that shit was GREAT TV. HE was asshole. He was a straight up "dick". But shit was entertaining as fuck. Especially how he dodged being evicted throughout the season. And then my favorite moment was when those fake ass women in that house were going around praying to win as if they're special. As if God wants them to win over the next person.

Dick was toning it down this year. Or maybe he just didn't get a chance to build up to his old self.

I couldn't believe that brought Rachel and her bitch Brendon back. I hated watching them last year and now we have to do it again. If they wanted to do this shit then they should've had all all stars and no new players. Rachel would've been out 1st week.
Yeah man, dick is my second favorite player of alltime. The way he terrorized jen had me in tears, plus he really loved the game

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And the greatest part was how they all "prayed" to win and Dick ending up with the money. :lol: Dude was on his way out of the door one week and I think the rat in the house Eric had to vote America's way and had to keep him. One of the greatest moments in Big Brother history. I didn't start watching this shit though until that year Janelle and Kaysar was on there so I don't know what happened prior to that.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, dick is my second favorite player of alltime. The way he terrorized jen had me in tears, plus he really loved the game

No lie I thought Jen was gonna kill herself. :lol: I think he even got on her lazy eye and shit. :lol: I know that whole house had to get psychiatric help after the show was over. That shit was insane. Big Brother hasn't been as entertaining since. Still good but the year Dick was on it was CRAZY. I was waiting to see him do it again but didn't get a chance.

Just curious who's your first?

alexw

Platinum Member
No lie I thought Jen was gonna kill herself. :lol: I think he even got on her lazy eye and shit. :lol: I know that whole house had to get psychiatric help after the show was over. That shit was insane. Big Brother hasn't been as entertaining since. Still good but the year Dick was on it was CRAZY. I was waiting to see him do it again but didn't get a chance.

Just curious who's your first?

1. Danielle season 3...the sista had them cacs under her finger and she was robbed for the win....big brother changed the rules after her robbery

2. Tie dr.will and ED....

3. Janelle...that was the best season ever