BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Wow, you think calling me stupid is going to get me on your side? Blame your silly ass political party not me. Of course you would have to speak back to your white daddy for to happen. We yall niggas don't want that smoke.

You rather be a clown in the eyes of black people than to upset your Zaddy. Its ok, I understand sellouts have to have something to sell. You are under to insane impression that one group of crooked white people are better than the next. Doesn't matter if I prove and give pure facts that both parties are working for the same people.

Your votw doesn't matter. I juat witness locally the Democrats allowing an Indian to buy a representative seat in a mostly back district. They will buy and sell your political representation at the drop of a hat. At least the Replublicans are honest with their hate. Democrats are sone undercover snakes who have our gullible black population hoodwinked.

Enjoy the fuckery in 2021 when the Dems get on the hot seat and shit the bed. Nobody from that shit operation can do jack shit fo r me.
damn

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I started to deal with this yesterday, but I didn't get past the first sentence. I was working and got distracted. I'll look into it after I get off work tonight or tomorrow. .
Camille end that muthafucka. No need to "look into it" . I did that already and highlighted the racist bullshit. Hit the got dam button. Enough is enough.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Camille end that muthafucka. No need to "look into it" . I did that already and highlighted the racist bullshit. Hit the got dam button. Enough is enough.

LOL. Just seen this. I hurt yo feelings bro? Shit like this.....are you a female homegirl. If the fact that I called out Camille for doing some shit 95% black females tend to do then you must have a pussy or must not fuck with a lot of black women. I love black pussy but black women twnd to be logically inept.

All I took her to task for was giving a BS short answer and not fully giving a fact based explanation of her point of view. Her answer was the equivalent of "thats how I feel", which is the type of retort that has no place in a logically based political discussion.

Camille and I have had heated discussions before. I am well aware she is a mod, so I don't see your point at bitching at HNIC when she could simply ban me. I still haven't seen her come up with a logical reply to my opinion.

Amajorbitchassnigga move is all you made in my eyes. Im sorry I offended you during your time of the month. I'll make sure to put you on ingore from 6-13th of every month to keep you from getting into your feelings about me.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Registered
Because he disagreed? You were better off not saying anything until you read what's going on.

This is what I get for ultimately showing concern for black women? Asking black people to be accountable for our own actions? I think the part when I mentioned the money being issued during the Trump administration and the lack of strings attached money available during the Obama era.

That shit totally mutes the point of Trump being "worst prez ever". I know for a fact people who have NEVER had access to capital or credit are getting money they wouldn't get during a Democratic Presidency.

The Dems are always quick to say the Replublicans are blocking their adgenda dispite being the more popular vote wise. Anytime we get a Republican in office they find way to force feed policy thats in line with thier partys views. Im simply sick and tired of my voice as a black male being ingored.

Im tired of the fake ass white people who are in that organizations who set policy.
Take for example Ellen DeGeneres. Checks all the boxes as someone who should be a shining example of a liberal democrat. Yet her show is facing lawsuits and she is in total denial about her actions against her employees. Yet, she has no problem with trotting out a group a black kids/choir to perform and promote her show. And when they do a go job and get her ratings she'll slide you some money and even invite you back.

The most racism I have ever encountered personally has been on a college campus and in Los Angeles. The lovely liberal white people of LA once called the police on me and a group of friends TWICE for smoking a cigarette outside the hotel we had a the biggest suite in the hotel in. Hell, a white person was bitching at the fact that we even had the room because it was "his" room

I not going to stop pointing out the BS that so called "good" white people in the Democratic party are about Unfortunately I've worked with that party and was HIGHLY dissatisfied with its direction. The institutions that supports the Dem dont ultimately support black people.

UAW/Union - corrupt and low black membership outside the car companies. A lot of Trump fans are the same folks who are members of the white working class are Union members.

Universities- beyond exploiting cheap black athletic labor, what has academia done for the general black population? These places are supposed to be bastian's of liberalism yet we still have more black in jail college.

Democratic politicians. The Clintons, Emmanuel, Duggan, Worthy (DA), Harris(DA), Biden, and Bloomberg have ALL connected to/or oversaw/signed policy that has compromised black America and the most you they can say is fucking sorry.

The new white media, the same people who have been slandering black people for decades are now our friends? Please reference Ms DeGeneres on hiow fake and big of show some people will put on to convince the world they aren't racist. These same people will use you to promote a brand/cause as long as they financially benefit from it.

The fact remains athat Democrats have oversaw some of the most oppressive policies when it comes to blsck people sickens me to the core. The fact that we let these people get close to us so they can fuck us over is asinine.

But you wont see us bemone the facts that shit like the NBA/NFL are heavily Replublican owned yet black people stay silent and damn near have to be put in jail not to watch. Yall conveniently forget people like Donald Sterling and the fact he is one of the biggest factors that the league is still in existence.

As bad as NASCAR is with Bubba Wallace look at how much racism LeBron deals with so called NBA fans. Wallace dealt with Racism at work while LeBron has had that shit follow him home fucking LA. All because he decided to become a Laker.

The Military is probably the most fair organization in America when it comes to black people moving up the organizational chart yet most people in the military are Replublican.

My point being there is no black and white in this matter but there is no shortage of the grey area. No dobut that white people can be good on a individuals level can be good but you aren't going to convince me an organization as important as the DNC will ever have the best interest of black people.

These gung ho folks can even name five prominent black people they knew of prior to this election cycle. The DNC had turned it back on Obama because of perceived election backlash and only brought him back in the fold once theuyrealized the black vote wasn't guaranteed for eternity.

Lastly, I want people to understand that the people who hurt you the most are the onr closest to you. Black people have been on the opposition of the GOP for the last 40 years and rarely allow themselves to be in s district ran by one. Yet most poor cites are ran by politicians who always claim there aren't enough resources to help your cause. Now that cites are burning these same assholes finally want to have a black adgenda. Sooner or later you have to call them out for their corruption and not fall victim to their lip service.

Bitching about the GOP 24/7 aint gonna change our plight. Thats shit that women do and one of the main reasons they have never been able to create any stable society/nation out their own. Real men confront problems, deal with that shit, and are accountable for their actions.

Thegooch

Registered
I haven't read this thread, but this remark is aimed at @Camille . She is a mod and has the ability to handle this, if she feels the need to. @Thegooch does not have a single dime invested in this board and can be wiped out at any point in time. Until I have time to read the thread I'm going to let her get him if she feel the need to.

HNIC

You better than that bruh, I assume you have not read the whole conversation

Bro if you feel the need to kick me off your property because I am hurting your bottom line then I understand your reasoning. Not trying to dare you to shit but Im a real dude and not gonna back down from holding a most black people to some type of standard.

Camille isn't stupid. She knows I never made any personal attack towards her. I dont even assume shes a real female nor do adsume anyone is telling in truths about their real life. If she wants to ban me for showing concern about the economic vulnerably of single black women then thats her choice. If she pissy about me asking her to form a logic based opinion and wants to banm me than thats on you and her.

Im not trying to chase her off but the lack of females on this site has a lot more to do with some black women not being accountable for anything. Look that silly bitch the malefeminst. Bitch tried to act like man and was damn near spamming the site not an ounce of logic in that bitch. Shit, some of the women have the biggest trolls of this site because they view any place of male dominance a threat. But tbh the only female I interact with Camille. We talk politics and that shit is going to be heated but unemotional for me unless me and her start fucking I can tap the opinion out that ass.

I don't give you problems but I did want to highlight the fact and give you my point of view that bitch niggas like Amajorbitchassnigga makse me not want
to connect any private info to this site in any way shape or form.

When people bypass a Mod who I was having a DIRECT discussion with to highlight some out of context comments to a webmaster it makes me wonder who else they may be running to go telldat to. Snithcing like that when you weren't even evolved in the convo is worrisome..

If I have someone knocking on my door for some BS I said on the internet, then its going to go beyond personal. I have no time or intentions on taking there but I have to make it known that I won't take shots like that without some clapback.

Some of these people are so Emo I could see them sending shit to the wrong people. Some of your members are paid to be here and have alternative adjendas. This ain't the first time Ive said that to you either. I won't dobut that you have or some members wont be approached someday to monitor the board and give up members who fit certain profiles.

Regardless, thanks for setting up a medium where real niggas can talk shit. I hope the anti-real nigga, anti-Ados, DNC/GOP, and whomever the fuck dont change the original vibe of this place. If you yall want me gone, its been cool, thanks for the laughs, and on to the next place my big mouth will get me in trouble. LOL!!

Salutations and blessings,

Pope Gooch

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I see, you are a dumb ass coon though.
This is what I get for ultimately showing concern for black women? Asking black people to be accountable for our own actions? I think the part when I mentioned the money being issued during the Trump administration and the lack of strings attached money available during the Obama era.

That shit totally mutes the point of Trump being "worst prez ever". I know for a fact people who have NEVER had access to capital or credit are getting money they wouldn't get during a Democratic Presidency.

The Dems are always quick to say the Replublicans are blocking their adgenda dispite being the more popular vote wise. Anytime we get a Republican in office they find way to force feed policy thats in line with thier partys views. Im simply sick and tired of my voice as a black male being ingored.

Im tired of the fake ass white people who are in that organizations who set policy.
Take for example Ellen DeGeneres. Checks all the boxes as someone who should be a shining example of a liberal democrat. Yet her show is facing lawsuits and she is in total denial about her actions against her employees. Yet, she has no problem with trotting out a group a black kids/choir to perform and promote her show. And when they do a go job and get her ratings she'll slide you some money and even invite you back.

The most racism I have ever encountered personally has been on a college campus and in Los Angeles. The lovely liberal white people of LA once called the police on me and a group of friends TWICE for smoking a cigarette outside the hotel we had a the biggest suite in the hotel in. Hell, a white person was bitching at the fact that we even had the room because it was "his" room

I not going to stop pointing out the BS that so called "good" white people in the Democratic party are about Unfortunately I've worked with that party and was HIGHLY dissatisfied with its direction. The institutions that supports the Dem dont ultimately support black people.

UAW/Union - corrupt and low black membership outside the car companies. A lot of Trump fans are the same folks who are members of the white working class are Union members.

Universities- beyond exploiting cheap black athletic labor, what has academia done for the general black population? These places are supposed to be bastian's of liberalism yet we still have more black in jail college.

Democratic politicians. The Clintons, Emmanuel, Duggan, Worthy (DA), Harris(DA), Biden, and Bloomberg have ALL connected to/or oversaw/signed policy that has compromised black America and the most you they can say is fucking sorry.

The new white media, the same people who have been slandering black people for decades are now our friends? Please reference Ms DeGeneres on hiow fake and big of show some people will put on to convince the world they aren't racist. These same people will use you to promote a brand/cause as long as they financially benefit from it.

The fact remains athat Democrats have oversaw some of the most oppressive policies when it comes to blsck people sickens me to the core. The fact that we let these people get close to us so they can fuck us over is asinine.

But you wont see us bemone the facts that shit like the NBA/NFL are heavily Replublican owned yet black people stay silent and damn near have to be put in jail not to watch. Yall conveniently forget people like Donald Sterling and the fact he is one of the biggest factors that the league is still in existence.

As bad as NASCAR is with Bubba Wallace look at how much racism LeBron deals with so called NBA fans. Wallace dealt with Racism at work while LeBron has had that shit follow him home fucking LA. All because he decided to become a Laker.

The Military is probably the most fair organization in America when it comes to black people moving up the organizational chart yet most people in the military are Replublican.

My point being there is no black and white in this matter but there is no shortage of the grey area. No dobut that white people can be good on a individuals level can be good but you aren't going to convince me an organization as important as the DNC will ever have the best interest of black people.

These gung ho folks can even name five prominent black people they knew of prior to this election cycle. The DNC had turned it back on Obama because of perceived election backlash and only brought him back in the fold once theuyrealized the black vote wasn't guaranteed for eternity.

Lastly, I want people to understand that the people who hurt you the most are the onr closest to you. Black people have been on the opposition of the GOP for the last 40 years and rarely allow themselves to be in s district ran by one. Yet most poor cites are ran by politicians who always claim there aren't enough resources to help your cause. Now that cites are burning these same assholes finally want to have a black adgenda. Sooner or later you have to call them out for their corruption and not fall victim to their lip service.

Bitching about the GOP 24/7 aint gonna change our plight. Thats shit that women do and one of the main reasons they have never been able to create any stable society/nation out their own. Real men confront problems, deal with that shit, and are accountable for their actions.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he doesn't pick neither of them!!...They both got a bad rep and it won't be a good look on the ticket!!.. :smh: ..Please don't pick neither of them Biden!!..

The safe choice to me is Warren!!.Also, Biden met up with that Gov from Mich on Friday!!..She's someone to look into as well..But Biden, please don't pick Harris or Rice!!...:smh::smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he doesn't pick neither of them!!...They both got a bad rep and it won't be a good look on the ticket!!.. :smh: ..Please don't pick neither of them Biden!!..

The safe choice to me is Warren!!.Also, Biden met up with that Gov from Mich on Friday!!..She's someone to look into as well..But Biden, please don't pick Harris or Rice!!...:smh::smh:

Exactly. Warren, Whitmer, Demings, Duckworth or even Bass makes way more sense to me than Rice or Harris. :smh: We were pragmatic in nominating Biden and I am worried that he is going to do something stupid when the safe move is so easy to see.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer met with Biden to discuss VP job, sources say

Gonna be a lot of disappointed, and rightly so, Black women of he does this.

These old ass Democrats run the fucking worst campaigns. If you are gonna pick a white women, it has to be Warren. Bass, Demmings are far better Black female candidates (versus Rice or Harris). Now Tammy Duckworth...you have something there.

Shit a woman, former pilot, who lost limbs for this country, who can talk shit, would be HARD to vote against on either side.

oh yeah, Biden sucks, but I gotta vote for him.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These old ass Democrats run the fucking worst campaigns. If you are gonna pick a white women, it has to be Warren. Bass, Demmings are far better Black female candidates (versus Rice or Harris). Now Tammy Duckworth...you have something there.

Shit a woman, former pilot, who lost limbs for this country, who can talk shit, would be HARD to vote against on either side.

The crazy thing to me is that while I know a handful of non-Black Harris supporters, I don't know any actual Black supporters :smh::lol:. Definitely anecdotal, but there is a reason her campaign didn't take off at all despite being greek and a HBCU grad. Biden needs to pick anyone other than Rice or Harris and just shut the fuck up and let Trump lose the election. Not a Biden fan at all but the most important thing is getting Trump out of here. :yes:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
The crazy thing to me is that while I know a handful of non-Black Harris supporters, I don't know any actual Black supporters :smh::lol:. Definitely anecdotal, but there is a reason her campaign didn't take off at all despite being greek and a HBCU grad. Biden needs to pick anyone other than Rice or Harris and just shut the fuck up and let Trump lose the election. Not a Biden fan at all but the most important thing is getting Trump out of here. :yes:
This we don't fuck with fake even if they are disguised as us. Them hoes are bedwenches I don't care how down they pretend to be. If it wasn't for Trump I would sit this election out if either one was the pick.

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pick Kamala Harris. Rice's issues will give the GOP same old playbook talking points.
Fuck Harris. But she would fit right in with biden and Clinton's war on drugs that sent thousands of Black people to prison.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Warren ends up in the executive cabin, then Republican Gov of Massachusetts can replace her with a Republican.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this is historically inaccurate. stop spreading misinformation.

Nope its historically accurate. States follow the lead of the feds. Fuck Clinton and Biden. But give it time, youll come to see how ineffective he will be, when it comes to HELPING and improving the lives of Black people.

Yes he will be better than Trump. Both things can be true.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Nope its historically accurate. States follow the lead of the feds. Fuck Clinton and Biden. But give it time, youll come to see how ineffective he will be, when it comes to HELPING and improving the lives of Black people.

Yes he will be better than Trump. Both things can be true.

idgaf about what biden "might" or "might not do" at this point.

what i do know is that he will stop the eroding of rights for black people right now. 45 if re-elected will do his best to re-instate jim crow and start the handmaids tale.

anyone not voting for biden and i am including those withholding their vote/not voting is voting for white supremacy. period.

we as black men need to lead right now especially and stop the lesser of two evils bullshit talking point. biden is better all the way around if the other choice is 45. we only have two choices. biden is the better choice for black people. he is not the lesser of two evils.

we are less than 100 days from the election that will dictate the direction of the next decades of life in the united states. the next president will get at least 2 more supreme court nominations. we can not let those go to 45.

and that is only one of a long list of things that we can not let him influence.

and again your statement is historically inaccurate. black folks across the entire political spectrum supported the 1994 crime bill. where is your condemnation of them?

Last edited:

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
The election is in less than 90 days and Jim Crow Joe still hasn’t decided on a VP candidate. :smh: :dunno:

What’s got him shook?:lol:

FLoss

BGOL Investor
who are u voting for for president in november of 2020?
1f34fc6246735e252892f8c664f37fe3.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
if Biden does win.......im sure he will have plenty of black women in his cabinet.
some of which were VP choices.

most of these "don't vote clowns" and "biden aint no better" fools are trolling at best and agents at worst.

this is a dangerous period in history for this dumb shit.

FLoss

BGOL Investor
if so, then you are upholding white supremacy in the face of 45.

make sure you go vote and support continuing for black people to keep and earn the hard fought legislation that raised us out of jim crow and slavery.
Oh shit...i'm scared as hell now. :oops: I guess I better get out there and vote for this cac. He GOOD white folk. :hmm:

Joe-Biden-2-1024x717.jpg

BillClintonCrimeBill-via-fair.org_-e1568352902282.jpeg

Last edited: