BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
A vote not made is basically a vote for Trump....... any ..... ANY Democrat is better than four more years of that fool...... like in the 6th Sense.....

3cur4j.jpg

Wow, you think calling me stupid is going to get me on your side? Blame your silly ass political party not me. Of course you would have to speak back to your white daddy for to happen. We yall niggas don't want that smoke.

You rather be a clown in the eyes of black people than to upset your Zaddy. Its ok, I understand sellouts have to have something to sell. You are under to insane impression that one group of crooked white people are better than the next. Doesn't matter if I prove and give pure facts that both parties are working for the same people.

Your votw doesn't matter. I juat witness locally the Democrats allowing an Indian to buy a representative seat in a mostly back district. They will buy and sell your political representation at the drop of a hat. At least the Replublicans are honest with their hate. Democrats are sone undercover snakes who have our gullible black population hoodwinked.

Enjoy the fuckery in 2021 when the Dems get on the hot seat and shit the bed. Nobody from that shit operation can do jack shit fo r me.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I would love for it be Warren too. I am voting for Biden regardless but only the Democrats would "harness" the energy of a global Black empowerment movement by selecting a pro-cop "bi-racial" woman married to a Jew as VP. :smh: :lol: This whole thing really exposes the dearth of Black elected officials in statewide/nationwide offices.

IMO it really spotlights how disconnected Democrats are from us. Last election was lost because they tried to force Hillary Clinton on us. Hillary has never been supported by us. Against Obama she was so selfish that she didn'y concede defeat until he gave her the Secretary Of State. Then she fucked that job up. After Trump won, you would think they would develop another Black candidate to replicate Obama's success. Maybe even Michelle Obama. But nah, these Mfers come back with Biden and now talking Kamala Harris? IMO we need to start our own party that is based on our needs (Reparations and equity) until the Democratic Party starts earning our vote and trust again. This is some BS.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMO it really spotlights how disconnected Democrats are from us. Last election was lost because they tried to force Hillary Clinton on us. Hillary has never been supported by us. Against Obama she was so selfish that she didn'y concede defeat until he gave her the Secretary Of State. Then she fucked that job up. After Trump won, you would think they would develop another Black candidate to replicate Obama's success. Maybe even Michelle Obama. But nah, these Mfers come back with Biden and now talking Kamala Harris? IMO we need to start our own party that is based on our needs (Reparations and equity) until the Democratic Party starts earning our vote and trust again. This is some BS.

Excellent Post!

Thats what its going to come down to.. the democrats showed their true colors by saying

faggots getting married is more important than your struggle for freedom, equality and justice...

making an abnormal existence normal.. Is more important than our survival...

and now they moving trannys up... if we fall for that bullshit again,

I gaurantee you, it will be four years of fuck your reparations and anything to right a wrong..

we endured eight years of the faggot fuckery under obama, sad

back and watch all the excitement we had for him go right down the toilet..

fag ran fuckin wild with the democrats leading the way... now we talkin reparations.. they are like..

Oh yea but what about the immigrants..

now the trannys are next up to bat with these fuckin demoncrats

psychotic men and women who are confused about their gender.

is more important than your survival as a people in America..

thats how the democrats will roll the next four years...

biden and these two fuckin pathetic racist bed wenches....

the democrats low key

want Trump to win...!!

they making all the right moves!!!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
First Woman Police Chief for Orlando, before she was elected to Congress.
Husband is the current Mayor of Orange County
She knows Florida
She is from Florida
She was in the national spotlight during the Impeachment of Chump....
How much money has she raised in Congress? If she’s so popular why didn’t she run for senator 2 years ago? You can’t ask a black woman running after a gay, black guy for gov to do the impossible.

Don’t go pulling Tim Kaines of the world into the world. Leave them where they are.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Rice easy. I don't know why y'all worried about that Benghazi shit when Trump is under fire about the Russians authorizing the murders of American soldiers. That's recent they're not going there. Rice is simply way more qualified than Harris. Harris can be the AG or something
It’s amazing the guy can kill 160k people and he hasn’t resigned and arrested yet. It makes you wonder.

Im old enough to remember 4 American soldiers being set up and dragged across Africa.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My personal choice is Val,but of these 2 I lean a little towards Rice cause I liker her better but as far as the job Harris will be a great VP and great future President. She just comes across so full of shit to me BUT she is a politician and thats how they all are if they doing it right

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My personal choice is Val,but of these 2 I lean a little towards Rice cause I liker her better but as far as the job Harris will be a great VP and great future President. She just comes across so full of shit to me BUT she is a politician and thats how they all are if they doing it right
Susan Rice tossed the idea of running against Senator Tom Petty of Maine a few years back.

She has the name recognition but her son being a complete moron disturbs me.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point in the grand scheme of things, it don't matter to me who he picks.

My only requirements are #1 is to not be a republican (Condoleezza Rice) and #2 be capable enough to kick Mike Pence's ass in the VP debates. And it looks like those two more than exceed those minimum requirements :cool:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if he picks kamala harris i will vote for trump. i'd rather vote for the idiot then the black man hater who'd rather see us sitting in jail for her massa
Sorry....but if its a choice between Lucifer and Trump. I may need to think about that one.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Right I get tired of telling these dudes that Michelle Obama wouldn't need to be anybody's VP. She'd win this shit on her own but she's not interested at all.

Yeah. If she wanted this shit, she would have run and won the nomination, easily.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Then run the GAP analysis on why candidacy is discouraging for us and explore ways to motivate the candidates that would be successful. It's been 11 years since Obama was first President, after 11 years of planning, the best they have come up with were the Candidates we've had? Hillary Clinton and old ass Joe Biden? Experience isn't really valued by today's voter, so all they had to do was put inspiring people in position to get a shot.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rice. I think she is a little more polished and has more skills deal with global issues, not local. she knows the players and can hit the ground running.

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People worrying that if he picks Rice Republicans will rehash Benghazi. So what. The counter to that is the fact that the Dems just as easily could and should bring up the known intelligence that Russia placed a bounty on the heads of GI's in Afghanistan that resulted in soldiers deaths and Trump wouldn't, and still won't, even ask Putin about it.

Make no mistake, Susan Rice is tough, I mean really tough and would have no problem fending off attacks from the right. Kamala Harris is equally as formidable so I'm good with either pick. I just wish Democrats would stop being so afraid of what Republicans will say if they do this or that. Imo they will be much better off if they grow a collective pair and go on offense and not just play defense all the damn time. :hmm:
:wepraise:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Newsflash. There is no perfect candidate. We must focus on the goal.

Agreed, there is nothing that will prevent me from voting for Biden but it is still wild to me that in the middle of an unprecedented global Black empowerment movement, the two frontrunners for VP are both bed wenches. Black women are the least likely to marry interracially and yet the two "options" are wenches with comically terrible cac families :smh: :lol:
2020 is like a hybrid between Family Guy and Arrested Development with a little Portlandia thrown in now and then.:lol:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Then run the GAP analysis on why candidacy is discouraging for us and explore ways to motivate the candidates that would be successful. It's been 11 years since Obama was first President, after 11 years of planning, the best they have come up with were the Candidates we've had? Hillary Clinton and old ass Joe Biden? Experience isn't really valued by today's voter, so all they had to do was put inspiring people in position to get a shot.
Yeah the Democrats are a really bad at politics man

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Val Demmings. Popular in Florida and a counter to the law and order bullshit this clown is trying to spew. Rice allows Benghazi narrative to reappear and the dumb muthafuckas that support Trump can't comprehend anything with nuance so Benghazi will be an effective rallying cry for them. She does have positives but she doesn't provide the excitement that this ticket needs. Kamala has certain skills I appreciate but she really does come off inauthentic. I would prefer her as the AG pick. If he picks Warren, I think he may lose some of the enthusiasm that his ticket needs to ensure a victory.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How black female of you. You cant debate the facts so you just dismiss what I say because the facts dobt support your way. Go

In 2020 most black men aint shit because there mother raised them to be a manbitch. Plain and simple. You will never hear the Dems say this but Obama has no problem telling his audience black men need to do better while never telling the women to choose better mates.

When these evictions startm millionsof black women will be in poverty over the next decade because they don't have a partner to bring in a second income. Millions of black children will suffer because their mothers couldn't stick with one man and choose to be on a financial island.

Those are the facts. If you continue to follow your white leaders then you will be their slaves. I dont have that problem. But you do. I hope you have s husband to hold you down. Because when things get tight in a year or two and people start to get desperate, a good man is going to be a hard thing to find.

You black women love to complain and argue, so I guess the status quo is right up your alley.
@Lexx Diamond , @HNIC .... how are we still allowing this shit in 2020 gentlemen?

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah the Democrats are a really bad at politics man

No they're not bad at politics, they just don't value black people. They know we broken and they take advantage of that. None of these groups disrespect other groups like they do us. Individualism did us in long time ago.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Her son, John David Rice-Cameron, was president of the Stanford College Republicans and hosted events such as “Make Stanford Great Again.”"

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Agreed, there is nothing that will prevent me from voting for Biden but it is still wild to me that in the middle of an unprecedented global Black empowerment movement, the two frontrunners for VP are both bed wenches. Black women are the least likely to marry interracially and yet the two "options" are wenches with comically terrible cac families :smh: :lol:
2020 is like a hybrid between Family Guy and Arrested Development with a little Portlandia thrown in now and then.:lol:
This.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Wow, you think calling me stupid is going to get me on your side? Blame your silly ass political party not me. Of course you would have to speak back to your white daddy for to happen. We yall niggas don't want that smoke.

You rather be a clown in the eyes of black people than to upset your Zaddy. Its ok, I understand sellouts have to have something to sell. You are under to insane impression that one group of crooked white people are better than the next. Doesn't matter if I prove and give pure facts that both parties are working for the same people.

Your votw doesn't matter. I juat witness locally the Democrats allowing an Indian to buy a representative seat in a mostly back district. They will buy and sell your political representation at the drop of a hat. At least the Replublicans are honest with their hate. Democrats are sone undercover snakes who have our gullible black population hoodwinked.

Enjoy the fuckery in 2021 when the Dems get on the hot seat and shit the bed. Nobody from that shit operation can do jack shit fo r me.
Wouldn't give two squirts of warm monkey piss if you were on my side or not....not voting.... is one of the reasons we have a reality show buffoon that's a moron and completely incompetent in office now.... you're stupid..... FULL STOP!!!

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
@Lexx Diamond , @HNIC .... how are we still allowing this shit in 2020 gentlemen?
I haven't read this thread, but this remark is aimed at @Camille . She is a mod and has the ability to handle this, if she feels the need to. @Thegooch does not have a single dime invested in this board and can be wiped out at any point in time. Until I have time to read the thread I'm going to let her get him if she feel the need to.

HNIC

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I haven't read this thread, but this remark is aimed at @Camille . She is a mod and has the ability to handle this, if she feels the need to. @Thegooch does not have a single dime invested in this board and can be wiped out at any point in time. Until I have time to read the thread I'm going to let her get him if she feel the need to.

HNIC

I started to deal with this yesterday, but I didn't get past the first sentence. I was working and got distracted. I'll look into it after I get off work tonight or tomorrow. .

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

HNIC
Because he disagreed? You were better off not saying anything until you read what's going on.