BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL so Trump is better than them? Smfh

Did I even SAY That?

If that's the impression you got,
Then I guess there's no sense in explaining further.

All I'm going to say is that this country deserves what it gets.
And Black People have survived way worse than this.
So I'm not sweating it like this election's my last lifeline.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't Rice's son a Trump supporter? That dude would be front and center for Trump if she is picked.

JohnRice-Cameron.jpg

Not only is he a Trump supporter but he he got his ass beat by a Latina at a Kavanaugh protest and tried to press charges against her. :smh: :lol:

I would like Abrams or Warren but would settle for Demings/Bass/Duckworth. Not a fan of either Harris or Rice (dont fuck with wenches at all) but will be voting for Biden regardless as Trump has to go. You can't say that Harris or Rice would be bad for Black people (which they certainly would be) and then help reelect Trump who is undeniably worst.

I really hope Biden has advisors telling him how much an unforced error choosing Rice or Harris is. There is a reason the Harris campaign fizzled and for Rice?

ENPixRwXUAExDxQ.jpg

:smh::smh::smh:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
JohnRice-Cameron.jpg

Not only is he a Trump supporter but he he got his ass beat by a Latina at a Kavanaugh protest and tried to press charges against her. :smh: :lol:

I would like Abrams or Warren but would settle for Demings/Bass/Duckworth. Not a fan of either Harris or Rice (dont fuck with wenches at all) but will be voting for Biden regardless as Trump has to go. You can't say that Harris or Rice would be bad for Black people (which they certainly would be) and then help reelect Trump who is undeniably worst.

I really hope Biden has advisors telling him how much an unforced error choosing Rice or Harris is. There is a reason the Harris campaign fizzled and for Rice?

ENPixRwXUAExDxQ.jpg

Hell no. Biden picks her. Trump wins. This shit will be a fucking mess.

They dumped bass for a comment on Cuba and some fucking Scientology comments. Bitch Susan Rice has fucking Benghazi, and a shit show family.

Black folks, specifically Black women are getting played.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Betting money he picks neither one.

I believe someone put this out just to test the waters and see how people would react if these were the two choices.

Still think he picks Demings or even Warren.

Demings helps him in Florida.

Warren helps him in the Midwest.

Harris nor Rice help him in either of those areas....

I agree. Either pick would be sabotaging themselves. I don't think he will pick a black woman for a VP. Unfortunately, Black women are the most hated group when it comes to authority. Especially by white women (even feminists). Biden is already a bad candidate. He doesn't really have the Black vote, women don't like him and he doesn't have a solid base. He is really running on not being Trump. The debates aren't as big of a factor as they have been in the past either. Kamala Harris doesn't have solid support from the Black community and real vulnerable when it comes to her crime record.The only sister that makes sense would be Michelle Obama, but I don't see her doing it. Especially with Biden as the President. I think he will pick Warren.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
JohnRice-Cameron.jpg

ENPixRwXUAExDxQ.jpg

I want to punch him in the face

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Whoever Biden picks they will need to be able to win the presidency in 2024. I don’t think Biden will run for re-election if he wins the presidency this year. So if that person wins the presidency in 2024 they will need to be young enough to serve until 2028.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
He picks Rice for VP, he's worked with her before and is comfortable with her.
He puts Kamala on the supreme court to replace RBG.
I would love to see Michelle Obama take VP:yes:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree. Either pick would be sabotaging themselves. I don't think he will pick a black woman for a VP. Unfortunately, Black women are the most hated group when it comes to authority. Especially by white women (even feminists). Biden is already a bad candidate. He doesn't really have the Black vote, women don't like him and he doesn't have a solid base. He is really running on not being Trump. The debates aren't as big of a factor as they have been in the past either. Kamala Harris doesn't have solid support from the Black community and real vulnerable when it comes to her crime record.The only sister that makes sense would be Michelle Obama, but I don't see her doing it. Especially with Biden as the President. I think he will pick Warren.

I would love for it be Warren too. I am voting for Biden regardless but only the Democrats would "harness" the energy of a global Black empowerment movement by selecting a pro-cop "bi-racial" woman married to a Jew as VP. :smh: :lol: This whole thing really exposes the dearth of Black elected officials in statewide/nationwide offices.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was concerned too until I saw how she knocked that shit out of the park on the View. Rethuglicans don't have a leg to stand on as much shit they allowed to happen under their watch.

I like how her responses are on a no fuks given level and admit that her interviews have been legit.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
see i know what the fuck trump is and what to expect from him by now.

but i dont' think any of you understand what kamala harris is.

she's worse then trump. trump is a bigot who hates blacks. kamala is a self hating woman who would see us underneath a jail cell just as fast as trump while rocking the same skin color. or have all forgotten her track record on fucking black people over in the legal system. there are black men right now who are INNOCENT stuck in jail because of her so she can appease the cac who's dick she sucking.

Rice or Coumo with Biden is 100% doable. but i'd rather deal with the devil i know vs the devil i don't.

Notice how these black DA's are all black women with a chip on there shoulders against black men. Harris in Oakland and Kym Worthy in Detroit have thrown coutless black men in jail l with the help of crooked police.

None of these bitches gave a damn until that Police station burned down in Minneapolis. I dont fuck with Harris at all because I feel that bitch is way more than she seems

I know this is hard to prove but the FBI/US government recruits activitly agents out of Canada. Specifically Canada and the Toronto area. I believe Kamala was trained and groomed to inflitrate and influence black America.

I doubt the Dems want a black person as Prez anytime soon. I think hard to elecct people like her and Booker are put out for show only.

It only proves the Dems have done a shit job developing ADOS candidates and rather use "blacks" they can manipulate. I dont trust white people to do anything other than secure their own power. If you think they are really working to empower black people then you are a Goddamn fool I rather not associate with.

Too many niggas aon this board hate Trump simply because his immgration policy hurt them and their families. Its plain as day that Cammile is a Carribean coom who will argue with black men all and never show an ounce oa resistance to their white friends.

Our two recent coons in the NFL and NBA have shown you that they rather stab you in the back than work with you. Its a damn shame too. But at least Im not the person who has to look at a selllout in the mirror everyday.

Must suck to be them.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pick Kamala Harris. Rice's issues will give the GOP same old playbook talking points.
Her "issues" are "trumped-up" . Benghazi is closed and settle BY THE REPUBS! It can't overshadow the 155k deaths on 45's watch plus all of his corruption.

But CACs gonna CAC...

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Notice how these black DA's are all black women with a chip on there shoulders against black men. Harris in Oakland and Kym Worthy in Detroit have thrown coutless black men in jail l with the help of crooked police.

None of these bitches gave a damn until that Police station burned down in Minneapolis. I dont fuck with Harris at all because I feel that bitch is way more than she seems

I know this is hard to prove but the FBI/US government recruits activitly agents out of Canada. Specifically Canada and the Toronto area. I believe Kamala was trained and groomed to inflitrate and influence black America.

I doubt the Dems want a black person as Prez anytime soon. I think hard to elecct people like her and Booker are put out for show only.

It only proves the Dems have done a shit job developing ADOS candidates and rather use "blacks" they can manipulate. I dont trust white people to do anything other than secure their own power. If you think they are really working to empower black people then you are a Goddamn fool I rather not associate with.

Too many niggas aon this board hate Trump simply because his immgration policy hurt them and their families. Its plain as day that Cammile is a Carribean coom who will argue with black men all and never show an ounce oa resistance to their white friends.

Our two recent coons in the NFL and NBA have shown you that they rather stab you in the back than work with you. Its a damn shame too. But at least Im not the person who has to look at a selllout in the mirror everyday.

Must suck to be them.
Dusting off your MAGA hat, CUNT?!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Betting money he picks neither one.

I believe someone put this out just to test the waters and see how people would react if these were the two choices.

Still think he picks Demings or even Warren.

Demings helps him in Florida.

Warren helps him in the Midwest.

Harris nor Rice help him in either of those areas....
How does Demmings help him win Florida?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I will never ever support a prosecutor for an executive office.
You can't shame me. No name you can call me means shit to me.
Fuck all of that other shit.

And NO, I won't vote for Trump, either.
And NO, not voting is NOT a vote for Trump. Save it.
The globalists will have who they want regardless.

Thegooch

Registered
Dusting off your MAGA hat, CUNT?!

As soon as your done sucking Gay Democratic dick.

It would be Chicago fool calling me out. Why does you mayor look like Black Pat? What gender is "it". Did you eat some dyke booty to help he/she/it/that/her/him get elected?

GYMFG4NXCRBN7LZDKAQLQE5N7A.jpg

pat_snl.gif

Then you find out shes married to a white man and then you wonder wtf??????

rawImage.jpg

Then you go double WTF and it makes you think ......maybe its this type of situation....

1c56365aeece33f30c03228aa5831281.gif

.....dang those zainny Democrats love to keep us guessing. I wonder whats next. Maybe mayor Pete will do his best Britney Spears rendition of Hit Me Baby at the Democratic convention. I bet you'll have front row tickets next to RuPaul.

Enjoy your gaydom along with your wild and crazy democratic friends. Maybe the Muslim bitch whos was married to her brother but is now fucking the nerdy looking white guy can be your next Prez nominee. All you weirdos deserve each other. The Democratic party is for fags( Obama included), weirdos, and losers like you. Have a nice day loser.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Registered
All you Pro- get black bitch as the executive secretary to the Prez. What's the Democratic adjectives beyond getting Trump out of office. Whats the plan to recover the economy, what is the Covid plan, how are you going to give black men more job educational/opportunities.

No plan = no vote.

If they keep fucking uo, I will vote Replublican and wont be looking back. Im not the only ADOS that feels this way. The Democratic party has no plans for black people, which is a fucking stab the back. I rather see them go down in flames with the rest of their crooked political friends (UAW).

Yall retards shouldbt be allowed for school crossing guard let alone Prez. Its time we start taking voting rights away from the brainsdead followers. Its time we started teating the children like children.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
He needs to announce a pick by next week. I'm getting tired of wondering who it'll be. Lol.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
if he picks kamala harris i will vote for trump. i'd rather vote for the idiot then the black man hater who'd rather see us sitting in jail for her massa
Dumb fucking shit like that is what got us into this dumpster fire in the first place ....If you want to vote for an idiot.... run and vote for yourself.... that would be an excellent start...... :yes: :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

:hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead:

sidebar: people like you should have your voting rights permanently revoked.... you'd vote for Koonye too

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
He better play it safe and pic the best qualified white man. There’s a reason Biden silent and we haven’t seen him in the news or public speaking appearances. Biden has some type of speech issue, white people ain’t taking no chances with a black woman president should something happen to Biden.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Dems can suck my dick with these bedwench hoes. I will be sitting this shit out.

The Dens dont have game plan for shit except beating Trump. As soon as Biden gets in, all the protest will stop (Bush vs Obama)

Can you tell me what they plan for police reform? Whats the plan for they economy? How are we going to improve education??

The Dems only plan on beating Trump and returning things to "normal" with little change. Most of you aren't really paying attention to how this need to play out.

Having a black VP means little to me, having a black governor would mean a lot more. Do you understand the scenerio that need to take place for that to happen. Are you smart enough to broker that deal for your political party. Do you understand the power a governor yeilds as opposed to a VP.

What worries me is that you guys are ok with black males being shut out the Democratic party. I know more black men running in the Replublican party than the democratic. Whats insane is a black man can raise more money as a Replublican than as a Democrat in 2020.

The Democratic party has done nothing but shit on black men ever since Obama got them the White House. Playing voting games and.placing safe sellout black females as your VP will lose you this election. Harris alone will say ao much dumb shit that she will depress the white and black vote.

Do get me started on how the Dems are allowing foriegn nationala to BUY elections in black neighborhoods. I wont be voting for any of these ass clowns. I rather see Trump run the country into the ground and we start from scratch. If you put in Biden and his bedwenches then we will be stuck in the status quo for the 20 year. No real change will happen if the Dens win with this ticiket.
A vote not made is basically a vote for Trump....... any ..... ANY Democrat is better than four more years of that fool...... like in the 6th Sense.....

3cur4j.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
LMAO. I don't agree with your assessment, but thanks to Trump regular black folks are dying in high numbers, and you'd vote for four more years of the current covid response? People like you are why we can't have nice things.
.... and why we're in the spot we're in now...... them and the "reality show" watchers that helped vote him in.... :hmm:

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
see i know what the fuck trump is and what to expect from him by now.

but i dont' think any of you understand what kamala harris is.

she's worse then trump. trump is a bigot who hates blacks. kamala is a self hating woman who would see us underneath a jail cell just as fast as trump while rocking the same skin color. or have all forgotten her track record on fucking black people over in the legal system. there are black men right now who are INNOCENT stuck in jail because of her so she can appease the cac who's dick she sucking.

Rice or Coumo with Biden is 100% doable. but i'd rather deal with the devil i know vs the devil i don't.

Basically ur saying that you know that Trump is the captain of the Titanic and about to hit an iceberg.... and rather than taking a chance on a different captain to pilot the boat, where we might possibly live.... you'd rather give the old captain a new boat to sail into an iceberg..... you're a fucking idiot.... the type of idiot that will touch a red hot burner on a stove.... leave and lick your wounds.... come back a half an hour later... and this time grab the burner

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
yeah? ask the men who are stuck in jail because of her antics whos the worst. i can't stand behind a black man or woman who went out of their way to shit on black men and use her authority in the legal system to make it worse. there's a man serving LIFE all because she couldn't accept the fact she was wrong. fuck it i will vote for none of the above or some shit.
But yet you can stand behind a racist.... that shits on blacks.... that still to this day won't accept that the central park 5 were proven innocent and he wanted them to get the death penalty..... and you talk about blacks and the legal system?..... FOH .... change your username.... "Adam DONT Know SHIT"

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Fantasy pick would be Obama?

:lol: I knew you would come out of the closet eventually, the chances of a so-called black man being heterosexual and in the Democratic Party have dropped to less than 10%.

Susan Rice and Snoop Dogg are both part of the same Luciferian ideology but you wouldn’t know that because you are stupid.

I also find it even funnier you have Kaepernick in your avatar although by YOUR LOGIC Kaepernick is a COON because he has NEVER VOTED but you won’t say anything about that because you are bitchmade and do whatever the white man tells you.

pro-white globalists like you and the profane better get that wake up call soon or it is over.

:itsawrap:
Aaaaaand @shitfactor shows his moist shit like texture,,,,,, skin like wet diarrhea

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Rice easy. I don't know why y'all worried about that Benghazi shit when Trump is under fire about the Russians authorizing the murders of American soldiers. That's recent they're not going there. Rice is simply way more qualified than Harris. Harris can be the AG or something

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As soon as your done sucking Gay Democratic dick.

It would be Chicago fool calling me out. Why does you mayor look like Black Pat? What gender is "it". Did you eat some dyke booty to help he/she/it/that/her/him get elected?

Then you find out shes married to a white man and then you wonder wtf??????

Then you go double WTF and it makes you think ......maybe its this type of situation....

.....dang those zainny Democrats love to keep us guessing. I wonder whats next. Maybe mayor Pete will do his best Britney Spears rendition of Hit Me Baby at the Democratic convention. I bet you'll have front row tickets next to RuPaul.

Enjoy your gaydom along with your wild and crazy democratic friends. Maybe the Muslim bitch whos was married to her brother but is now fucking the nerdy looking white guy can be your next Prez nominee. All you weirdos deserve each other. The Democratic party is for fags( Obama included), weirdos, and losers like you. Have a nice day loser.

What are you...15 years old? Yea...I'm so offended by some old GIFs.

Fat, faggot cracka CUNT. Not letting white trolls like you take over the board this election.

"Sucks to suck..."