Biden to offer legal status to 11 million immigrants, plans to stop border wall construction.Black America are you ready.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Biden cannot offer legal status to 11 million people. He can certainly
propose legislation to that effect, but it has to pass Congress. The
last time this had any chance of passage, Obama, Dick Durbin, David
Vitter of Louisiana, Jeff Sessions, and I think John Cornyn torpedoed
it in the Senate by offering endless objections. Nancy Pelosi refused
to touch it telling Hispanic law makers she would not let her caucus
walk the plank for them. The only way this would pass is if the Dems
eliminated the filibuster. This does not have close to 60 votes in the
US Senate, and in the House the margin would be extremely tight

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Biden knows the politics of this, and he also understands the demographic
trends. He is putting the Republicans in a serious bind. By proposing it in
the first days, he messages to the Latino masses that he is the opposite of
everything they hated in Trump, and is no hypocrite on immigration like
Obama was. The Republicans in Texas then have to run against this in the
mid-term; the battle ground state that Texas really is, becomes so much
more of a fact. This takes Arizona off the table and Republicans have to
try and ward off angry Latinos in Nevada, Colorado and places such as
California where they flipped seats.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
They brought us here unwillingly and been fucking us over for 400 plus years. Sorry if I don't care if none of them fuckers ever gets in.

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
They brought us here unwillingly and been fucking us over for 400 plus years. Sorry if I don't care if none of them fuckers ever gets in.
A knight, you truly are. Immigration is something an African American cannot allow to destroy our community.
Latinos are saying things like, "Dreamers built in his country." And dumb Negroes think that saying that is OK.:smh:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What?? Only 2-5% came to this colony.. The rest of us were already here!! Trust me, there more than 44million copper color people on this country!! They told you 44mil to fuck with your head and make you think your a minority!!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Well he is what many black people voted for. They completed overlooked Biden’s policies just to get the orange man out of office. That liberalism will kill off black America.

In the 1940s it basically black and white but these immigrants will bring their racism here added on to white racism. They will help push niggaz out of the way. These Niggaz will be stupid enough to think these immigrants are going to be their allies against whites.

You niggaz will be in for a rude awakening with the Biden administration and these other non white groups. The immigrants will also show you who they are.

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
Well he is what many black people voted for. They completed overlooked Biden’s policies just to get the orange man out of office. That liberalism will kill off black America.

In the 1940s it basically black and white but these immigrants will bring their racism here added on to white racism. They will help push niggaz out of the way. These Niggaz will be stupid enough to think these immigrants are going to be their allies against whites.

You niggaz will be in for a rude awakening with the Biden administration and these other non white groups. The immigrants will also show you who they are.
Half of them don't care because they are foreigners that hate African Americans. Pure and simple.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
here they come....
arton2220-1000x600.jpg

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Half of them don't care because they are foreigners that hate African Americans. Pure and simple.

Most blacks in America are ados. You do have some black immigrants and their descendants here though. I do think that shit needs to be heavily reduced. Black immigrants are getting unearned benefits too.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Yees eyes and the rest of the VOTEP niggas reddy fuh whutever Jim Crow Joe wonts ......

tumblr_p5cosy7bYF1x4u6wfo1_400.gif

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yees I and the rest of the VOTEP niggas reddy fuh whutever Jim Crow Joe wonts ......

tumblr_p5cosy7bYF1x4u6wfo1_400.gif

"Just think how much better America would be if we replaced 11 million ADOS with those folks? They work harder and do the jobs Blacks refuse to do!"

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
"Just think how much better America would be if we replaced 11 million ADOS with those folks? They work harder and do the jobs Blacks refuse to do!"
I peeped that1st official press conference with the Jim Crow Joe white ho appointee. And after the Karen bitch was done and left the podium the Haitian sellout went running behind her like that maid in ‘Gone With The Wind’. These VOTEP nigroes secretly find solace in being subservient to cacs.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I peeped that1st official press conference with the Jim Crow Joe white ho appointee. And after the Karen bitch was done and left the podium the Haitian sellout went running behind her like that maid in ‘Gone With The Wind’. These VOTEP nigroes secretly find solace in being subservient to cacs.

They do. In a 2 week span Ive had 2 different Caribbean immigrants in a discussion liken White Americans as Gods and say this is "their" country. And honestly can we blame them for thinking that?

Whites gave them a pathway to citizenship. Their parents were willing laborers for whites. And in many instances especially up north, melenated migrants from the Caribbean have more of a connection with Caribbean hispanics that mark white on the census than they do with us. After I seen Brandt Jean hugging the White American female cop that wacked his bro, I knew shit was culturally different from us. We hate CACs coming in our spaces and say shit is played out when they get involved. These immigrants very much see being up under CACs or following them as progression.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Joe Biden said he may do a study on reparations. We all know it’s bullshit. This study of reparations is a stalling technique. You don’t need to study what slavery and post slavery has done you already know. Others who got reparations didn’t get this study they just got the check.

But You’re about to see how this white liberal is worst than Trump. He’s going to drain you niggaz out with these illegals.

Also, he doesn’t want to give you reparations but he wants to give you that shot. Obama’s, the Clinton’s are backing him too. They know how dangerous to the vaccine is. So, they want to finish the extermination process of ados/FBA.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good point, brotha!!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Listen to old speeches by Malcolm X speaking on the white liberal. He compared white liberals to foxes. He said the fox is slick on getting its prey. The wolf is obvious so the hen is already aware of the wolf but the fox is cunning and tricks the hen. Both the fox and wolf want the hen but goes about getting the hen in different ways.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen to old speeches by Malcolm X speaking on the white liberal. He compared white liberals to foxes. He said the fox is slick on getting its prey. The wolf is obvious so the hen is already aware of the wolf but the fox is cunning and tricks the hen. Both the fox and wolf want the hen but goes about getting the hen in different ways.

Bruh, aint nobody listening!! Since the masses dont wanna read or listen, they are able to keep using the same game plan over and over. And all they do is change the people selling the illusion!!