Biden Administration to start deporting haitians stuck in Texas by Monday

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
His supporters on this board have gone radio silent! They can’t even muster up the “coon” and “Trump supporter” slurs anymore. The Biden/Dem hustle is plain as day at this point and no one can deny it.
Well, the excuse can be, Haitians are not AA, so no harm no foul. CAC logic.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AgonizingWellinformedArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

as a fba we need to start vetting these immigrants anyway.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
His supporters on this board have gone radio silent! They can’t even muster up the “coon” and “Trump supporter” slurs anymore. The Biden/Dem hustle is plain as day at this point and no one can deny it.
What's the hustle?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Bro what’s going on, I haven’t been keeping up with the happenings.

Joe Biden approval rating dipping?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like Trump wouldn't be blaming them for the increase in Covid-19 deaths, crime and rape. Not a Joe fanboy but this shit is pathetic. You ADOS cats don't want kinfolk in this country anyway so what's the problem?
kinfolk? :confused: I have no Haitians in my family.

If you want to play the globalism angle, why stop there? You may as well go back to Adam and Eve and claim everyone is your kinfolk.

the Ashkenazi Jew is the one pushing “all so-called black people are the same” to cause confusion. Even they differentiate between themselves and so-called whites even though they are so-called white. Chinese people and Japanese people are not the same so why would an Aboriginal American and Haitian be the same?

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Really sick shit. Even moreso due to this thin veneer of pandemic rationale under Title 42. This is the kind of stuff that made me so skeptical of Biden in the first place. Dude has been doing the Do-Si-Do with the status quo like she was the finest bitch at the dance his whole entire life. :smh:

Funny seeing so many anti-“illegal” immigration hardliners up in this thread tho lol

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro what’s going on, I haven’t been keeping up with the happenings.

Joe Biden approval rating dipping?

President Joe Biden received his lowest approval rating on immigration, with just 35 percent of Americans saying they approve of his handling of the issue, according to a new poll from the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. The 35 percent rating was a steep decline from April, when 43 percent of Americans said they approved of his handling of immigration.

More Democrats said they approve of Biden's immigration handling than Americans overall, but the issue is still a party low point in support for his leadership. Of Democrats, 60 percent said they approve of his handling, while just 6 percent of Republicans gave the same answer, the AP reported.

Biden's overall approval rating also took a hit as he contended with several large-scale issues in the U.S. and across the world, such as the chaotic evacuation from Afghanistan, a migrant border crisis, the continued COVID-19 surge and struggles to pass key legislation. While 54 percent of Americans said they approved of the president in August and 59 percent in July, just 50 percent said that they approve of Biden now, the AP reported.

Since July, Biden's approval rating has dipped slightly among Democrats (from 92 percent to 85 percent) and among independents who don't lean toward either party (from 62 percent to 38 percent). Just 11 percent of Republicans approve of the president, which is similar to July.

Approval also dipped somewhat among both white Americans (49 percent to 42 percent) and Black Americans (86 percent to 64 percent).

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why wouldn’t we be? the shot pushers keep saying the sky is falling with the COVID-19 pandemic so why would you or any American want ANY migrant coming to this land? Can’t claim you are in fear of the COVID pandemic but want open borders. That just doesn’t make sense and hurts credibility.

the call out here is the obvious hypocrisy of the racist President, allowing so-called white Afghan migrants in the USA and giving them close to $7 billion dollars while deporting so-called black Haitian migrants in droves which is nothing but an ethnic cleanse, all while continuing to ignore so-called black American citizens and work to oppress us.
Really sick shit. Even moreso due to this thin veneer of pandemic rationale under Title 42. This is the kind of stuff that made me so skeptical of Biden in the first place. Dude has been doing the Do-Si-Do with the status quo like she was the finest bitch at the dance his whole entire life. :smh:

Funny seeing so many anti-“illegal” immigration hardliners up in this thread tho lol

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
why wouldn’t we be? the shot pushers keep saying the sky is falling with the COVID-19 pandemic so why would you or any American want ANY migrant coming to this land? Can’t claim you are in fear of the COVID pandemic but want open borders. That just doesn’t make sense and hurts credibility.

the call out here is the obvious hypocrisy of the racist President, allowing so-called white Afghan migrants in the USA and giving them close to $7 billion dollars while deporting so-called black Haitian migrants in droves which is nothing but an ethnic cleanse, all while continuing to ignore so-called black American citizens and work to oppress us.

what’s his reasoning for shipping our haitian folks back

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Bro… a few things:

1. I don’t think understanding how pandemics work is a chicken little “sky is falling” position. I’m a pragmatic dude, and nothing y’all denialists have typed has convinced me of your position in the slightest.

2. I believe that we need to update our migration policies urgently and you don’t have to convince me of the systemic racism in these United States lol.

3. Migration is going to become more urgent and serious as Climate Change displaces more human beings on this planet. It would be cool af if folks with full bellies and security in their day-to-day lives and well being could extend some empathy to human beings whose parents happened to fuck somewhere else.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Well, the excuse can be, Haitians are not AA, so no harm no foul. CAC logic.

Point is, Biden has no Black-oriented agenda, ADOS or otherwise. A point that we constantly shined the light on and got derided for it.

What's the hustle?

The same hustle they’ve been constantly running…….marshaling Black votes only to ignore Black concerns when they get in office and promoting other policies instead.
Like Trump wouldn't be blaming them for the increase in Covid-19 deaths, crime and rape. Not a Joe fanboy but this shit is pathetic. You ADOS cats don't want kinfolk in this country anyway so what's the problem?

And here we go again. “Trump woulda been doing this. Trump woulda been doing that.” TRUMP IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT! Biden is. And Dems run Congress. That “Trump” card can no longer be dealt.

ADOS “prioritizes reparations for descendants of chattel slavery in the United States of America.” For some, including many on this board (even YOU), especially those who are Dem-identified or non-ADOS, this is somehow a problem.

Notice the sign. “Just VOTE.” No mention of any kind of agenda beyond that. And where is this song from?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
How is it pathetic though? Joe has decades of history of enforcing racist and all-around harmful policies. Shit, I personally find it hilarious that the 'educated' voters never figured out he played a huge part in the student loan crisis(and he supposed to fix it :lol:). And they supposed to be the smart ones. Shit reminds me of Trump and his coal miners.

This is just more business as usual. Trump is gone. Ain't here. Has nothing to do with this. Basically did 4 years of mean tweets enraging hipsters which made his base think he did shit. Regardless, Trump wouldn't have to say anything about Covid-19, crime, or rape to get pages around here just for deporting Haitians like this.

Remember all the 'we're next' shit from the last 4 years when the hispanics were getting deported, the wall, and the 'xenophobia' shit? Man, this would have been epic around here and with the shills in MSM. Haitians at the airport with their luggage tossed around?

But the more sinister part of this is taking in the Afghanis while doing this at the same time.

Don't see what is pathetic about holding a cat responsible who said folks ain't black if they ain't supporting him and pulls shit like this. And this bitch going to be back in 2024 like :D "I got you, for real this time!"

But hey, when you can treat someone like shit and they stay loyal, why change? Folks got no other option. Call him Joe Comcast. Democrats like ISPs in this bitch. :smh:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Trump defenders unite!!!!!

You Asian transgender loving bitch. You on your kneepads sucking Sleepy Joe off clean as a whistle. Faggot Bitch, your savior shitted on and slapped u suckers in face like the rest of them democrat hustlers been doing for decades. So, go back to gulping down lemon flavored Asian piss cause for the next for years its gonna be in your face u veteran cocksucker.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You Asian transgender loving bitch. You on your kneepads sucking Sleepy Joe off clean as a whistle. Faggot Bitch, your savior shitted on and slapped u suckers in face like the rest of them democrat hustlers been doing for decades. So, go back to gulping down lemon flavored Asian piss cause for the next for years its gonna be in your face u veteran cocksucker.

Damn! :frozen:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Bro… a few things:

1. I don’t think understanding how pandemics work is a chicken little “sky is falling” position. I’m a pragmatic dude, and nothing y’all denialists have typed has convinced me of your position in the slightest.

2. I believe that we need to update our migration policies urgently and you don’t have to convince me of the systemic racism in these United States lol.

3. Migration is going to become more urgent and serious as Climate Change displaces more human beings on this planet. It would be cool af if folks with full bellies and security in their day-to-day lives and well being could extend some empathy to human beings whose parents happened to fuck somewhere else.

Point 2. Is crucial!

Our immigration system is horribly run. Not enough courts, agents, or centers to process everyone quickly.

As a result, folks who come here legally with legitimate grounds for residence end up becoming "illegal immigrants" because their visa expires during the delay.

At the same time, folks without a legit claim are able to use those same backlogs to buy time and set up roots. By the time they get a deportation order they have grounds for appeal.

With a system like that it's no wonder asylum seekers get treated the way they do. A lot of it is racism and xenophobia, but how much comes from being overwhelmed with terrible procedures and policies?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You know why this is meaningless? Because you actually paid for a Brazilian tranny to gape your asshole. You stuttering cat raping faggot

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Point is, Biden has no Black-oriented agenda, ADOS or otherwise. A point that we constantly shined the light on and got derided for it.

The same hustle they’ve been constantly running…….marshaling Black votes only to ignore Black concerns when they get in office and promoting other policies instead.

And here we go again. “Trump woulda been doing this. Trump woulda been doing that.” TRUMP IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT! Biden is. And Dems run Congress. That “Trump” card can no longer be dealt.

ADOS “prioritizes reparations for descendants of chattel slavery in the United States of America.” For some, including many on this board (even YOU), especially those who are Dem-identified or non-ADOS, this is somehow a problem.

Notice the sign. “Just VOTE.” No mention of any kind of agenda beyond that. And where is this song from?
So, if Trump had of won, Haitians would be welcomed with open arms and a fruit basket?1

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don’t know who sings that song but it’s smooth and I like it. Lol on topic however, this is typical Biden behavior and even more typical politician behavior. Are we REALLY that surprised?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
How is it pathetic though? Joe has decades of history of enforcing racist and all-around harmful policies. Shit, I personally find it hilarious that the 'educated' voters never figured out he played a huge part in the student loan crisis(and he supposed to fix it :lol:). And they supposed to be the smart ones. Shit reminds me of Trump and his coal miners.

This is just more business as usual. Trump is gone. Ain't here. Has nothing to do with this. Basically did 4 years of mean tweets enraging hipsters which made his base think he did shit. Regardless, Trump wouldn't have to say anything about Covid-19, crime, or rape to get pages around here just for deporting Haitians like this.

Remember all the 'we're next' shit from the last 4 years when the hispanics were getting deported, the wall, and the 'xenophobia' shit? Man, this would have been epic around here and with the shills in MSM. Haitians at the airport with their luggage tossed around?

But the more sinister part of this is taking in the Afghanis while doing this at the same time.

Don't see what is pathetic about holding a cat responsible who said folks ain't black if they ain't supporting him and pulls shit like this. And this bitch going to be back in 2024 like :D "I got you, for real this time!"

But hey, when you can treat someone like shit and they stay loyal, why change? Folks got no other option. Call him Joe Comcast. Democrats like ISPs in this bitch. :smh:
Yeah, but most sane people that voted for Joe know all of this.

Also the world cares more about the Afghanistan state than they do Haitians. If there was more international outcry it would be different. If we had spent the 20 years in Haiti bombing the place it would be different.

Crime Bill Joe is who we thought he was.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I’ve been saying for the longest that we need to make candidates earn our vote. I can’t identify anything that Biden and Harris has done specifically for Black people.

It's as simple as this, yet such a position gets met with weeping and gnashing of teeth on this board.

So, if Trump had of won, Haitians would be welcomed with open arms and a fruit basket?1

No, the point is that Biden is executing the same policy as Trump! Only difference is his rhetoric. Is that what you voted for?