Biden Administration to start deporting haitians stuck in Texas by Monday

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
It's as simple as this, yet such a position gets met with weeping and gnashing of teeth on this board.

No, the point is that Biden is executing the same policy as Trump! Only difference is his rhetoric. Is that what you voted for?
They will never admit this.

They would rather someone boo boo on them and lie about it and also get nothing from it.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's as simple as this, yet such a position gets met with weeping and gnashing of teeth on this board.

No, the point is that Biden is executing the same policy as Trump! Only difference is his rhetoric. Is that what you voted for?
Yeah negro... that's what I voted for. Who did you vote for?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I’m confused why the usual suspects who shit on non ADOS all of a sudden care about about non ADOS . Oh that’s right because the president is not a Republikkklan. In all other threads yall on some anti African and Jamaican etc shit about how they shit on Black Americans. Y’all some fucking clowns

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but most sane people that voted for Joe know all of this.

Also the world cares more about the Afghanistan state than they do Haitians. If there was more international outcry it would be different. If we had spent the 20 years in Haiti bombing the place it would be different.

Crime Bill Joe is who we thought he was.
Oh no doubt, most SANE people know that. But how many shills are sane(see Joy Reid)? That's the problem.

You are correct. The U.S. has spent 20 years bombing Afghanistan, but that's some 'it's our turn' running a train shit. Empires been fucking with those people. On the other hand, U.S. has been fucking Haiti over since Haiti gained independence. Monroe Doctrine in full effect. Fuck International. Should be more national outcry from the black community if white hipsters didn't control the black community's talking points via shills all over the news and online. :smh:

The bigger problem is that no one wants to hold Joe accountable(at least publicly). Making demands makes a person a Trump supporter or a republican. Now that's some maniacal shilling right there.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Oh no doubt, most SANE people know that. But how many shills are sane(see Joy Reid)? That's the problem.

You are correct. The U.S. has spent 20 years bombing Afghanistan, but that's some 'it's our turn' running a train shit. Empires been fucking with those people. On the other hand, U.S. has been fucking Haiti over since Haiti gained independence. Monroe Doctrine in full effect. Fuck International. Should be more national outcry from the black community if white hipsters didn't control the black community's talking points via shills all over the news and online. :smh:

THIS! They control it on this board as well.

The bigger problem is that no one wants to hold Joe accountable(at least publicly). Making demands makes a person a Trump supporter or a republican. Now that's some maniacal shilling right there.

:yes::yes::yes::bravo:

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Deporting illegal immigrants, Trump was taking children away as a weapon.
You do know that the kids are still in cages under Biden. You do know he just passed a bill for afghan refugees while shitting on black immigrants

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m confused why the usual suspects who shit on non ADOS all of a sudden care about about non ADOS . Oh that’s right because the president is not a Republikkklan. In all other threads yall on some anti African and Jamaican etc shit about how they shit on Black Americans. Y’all some fucking clowns
i got cussed out for asking that same question. nevermind, those same folks are going to be mad when their so-called allies are going to say no to reparations for American black folk.

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
i got cussed out for asking that same question. nevermind, those same folks are are going to be mad when their so-called allies are going to say no to reparations for American black folk.
No because some of us are smart enough to understand there are no allies in the Democratic party

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
You do know that the kids are still in cages under Biden. You do know he just passed a bill for afghan refugees while shitting on black immigrants
You mean kids who's parents they cant find and they dont know what to do with them?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What's the reason? We have destabilized Haiti much longer then we have Afghanistan
Sure, but you cant blame the US for Haiti's corrupt politicians, they cant keep using the same old excuse that the US is responcible for eveything that happens over there.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Is it really about shilling, or is the alternative just that much worse?

When Latinos in California voted against Gavin Newsom's recall. It wasn't because he reflected their values or gave the community any specific tangibles. They did it because California is the only Blue State on the border and they wanted to keep it that way for their own protection.

It's the same thing with Joe Biden. It's sad to admit it, but as heavily flawed and lacking as he is he's the only person who can prevent America from falling into full on fascism. Trump was actively and openly working to expand executive powers and set himself up as president for life. The only reason he failed was the 2020 election.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
You sure are passionate about helping Haitians when Democrats are in power.
I don't participate in the dem vs republican thing so this doesn't apply to me. I'm passionate about helping people who look like me regardless who holds office in your farce of a democracy.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Is it really about shilling, or is the alternative just that much worse?

When Latinos in California voted against Gavin Newsom's recall. It wasn't because he reflected their values or gave the community any specific tangibles. They did it because California is the only Blue State on the border and they wanted to keep it that way for their own protection.

It's the same thing with Joe Biden. It's sad to admit it, but as heavily flawed and lacking as he is he's the only person who can prevent America from falling into full on fascism. Trump was actively and openly working to expand executive powers and set himself up as president for life. The only reason he failed was the 2020 election.
Come one with the fascism talking point. President for life? Jesus man. Do you know where you living son? In one of the grimiest empires to ever fucking exist. When a president for life comes along, he won't tweet about it, he'll be about it. That's what the U.S. is all about, not that bull in the China shop BS Trump pulled. Smooth gangster, not that 2pac showmanship bullshit Trump was on.

Do you know the freedoms Americans gave up with the Patriot Act(shit is used more to enforce their bullshit drug war than terrorism)? Guess who was a major player with that? Wasn't Trump. It's the same cat who helped lock up my partners in the 90s and 00s.

You think a guy who Mitch basically punked for 4 years due to the :eek2: "Russia"(folks should be ashamed for falling for that) bullshit was going to be president for life? Meanwhile, a guy who basically indebted millions of people with student loans, locked up the dems number 1 demo, helped start 2 unneeded wars, fence act 2006, and helped with the Patriot Act finessed his way into office in another rigged primary(remember Warren's move when everyone dropped out). You got the wrong gangster my friend.

And it is shilling when folks run defense when people ask WHY aren't people allowed to make demands for their votes. All the elites who get their bills passed make demands. They get their people appointed to head the important regulatory bodies.

Your Latino point isn't even relatable. Thanks to the democrats, latinos were able to pass the black community as the number 2 demo in this country and now have more power. The entire caping for illegal platform is for them. That platform was perhaps the biggest talking point against the mean man when barely a black face could be tied to illegals. Black immigrants are the number 1 immigrant demo to have paperwork. Meanwhile, when refugees did have a black face, who smooth kicked them out and it's crickets.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Come one with the fascism talking point. President for life? Jesus man. Do you know where you living son? In one of the grimiest empires to ever fucking exist. When a president for life comes along, he won't tweet about it, he'll be about it. That's what the U.S. is all about, not that bull in the China shop BS Trump pulled. Smooth gangster, not that 2pac showmanship bullshit Trump was on.

Do you know the freedoms Americans gave up with the Patriot Act(shit is used more to enforce their bullshit drug war than terrorism)? Guess who was a major player with that? Wasn't Trump. It's the same cat who helped lock up my partners in the 90s and 00s.

You think a guy who Mitch basically punked for 4 years due to the :eek2: "Russia"(folks should be ashamed for falling for that) bullshit was going to be president for life? Meanwhile, a guy who basically indebted millions of people with student loans, locked up the dems number 1 demo, helped start 2 unneeded wars, fence act 2006, and helped with the Patriot Act finessed his way into office in another rigged primary(remember Warren's move when everyone dropped out). You got the wrong gangster my friend.

And it is shilling when folks run defense when people ask WHY aren't people allowed to make demands for their votes. All the elites who get their bills passed make demands. They get their people appointed to head the important regulatory bodies.

Your Latino point isn't even relatable. Thanks to the democrats, latinos were able to pass the black community as the number 2 demo in this country and now have more power. The entire caping for illegal platform is for them. That platform was perhaps the biggest talking point against the mean man when barely a black face could be tied to illegals. Black immigrants are the number 1 immigrant demo to have paperwork. Meanwhile, when refugees did have a black face, who smooth kicked them out and it's crickets.
:bravo:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Brah...you ain't with no dumb shit...this is some potent shit... salutations..

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is it pathetic though? Joe has decades of history of enforcing racist and all-around harmful policies. Shit, I personally find it hilarious that the 'educated' voters never figured out he played a huge part in the student loan crisis(and he supposed to fix it :lol:). And they supposed to be the smart ones. Shit reminds me of Trump and his coal miners.

This is just more business as usual. Trump is gone. Ain't here. Has nothing to do with this. Basically did 4 years of mean tweets enraging hipsters which made his base think he did shit. Regardless, Trump wouldn't have to say anything about Covid-19, crime, or rape to get pages around here just for deporting Haitians like this.

Remember all the 'we're next' shit from the last 4 years when the hispanics were getting deported, the wall, and the 'xenophobia' shit? Man, this would have been epic around here and with the shills in MSM. Haitians at the airport with their luggage tossed around?

But the more sinister part of this is taking in the Afghanis while doing this at the same time.

Don't see what is pathetic about holding a cat responsible who said folks ain't black if they ain't supporting him and pulls shit like this. And this bitch going to be back in 2024 like :D "I got you, for real this time!"

But hey, when you can treat someone like shit and they stay loyal, why change? Folks got no other option. Call him Joe Comcast. Democrats like ISPs in this bitch. :smh:
Soooooo your saying trump signing an executive order to stop teaching black history and martin Luther king and to make people love old America is not racist (executive order 1776). Which has already began in Texas
And your argument is

giphy-downsized-large.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Soooooo your saying trump signing an executive order to stop teaching black history and martin Luther king and to make people love old America is not racist (executive order 1776). Which has already began in Texas
And your argument is

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Where in THE FUCK did gene say that? How did you even get that out of what he said?!? :smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Where in THE FUCK did gene say that? How did you even get that out of what he said?!? :smh:
:lol: I can't. A rescinded executive order. When shilling goes wrong. Proved my point for me. The mean twitter man ain't accomplish shit. Basically got dumb ass MAGA bots hype just off the strength he had hipster bots in their emotions for 4 years. Just a fucking WWE promo in a suit.

And before some shill says :eek2: "judges," that's what they all do. Biden is going to appoint judges. Winner from 2024 will. 2028. So on and so forth.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster