Bianca Lawson - This redbone must have made a deal with the DEVIL!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She hasn't aged a day!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrettyLittleLiars-BiancaLawson-jpg_205059.jpg

"Pretty Little Liars" star Bianca Lawson (Maya) has been playing high school students for 20 years. As in two decades. It boggles our mind that someone who was a regular on "Saved by the Bell: The New Class" still can pass for a teenager. But it’s true: Bianca turns 33 on March 20. Where can we get this age potion she must be drinking?

sywlsu08yj1isl0s.jpg

05nqhji889cy88ch.jpg

bianca5.jpg

bianca-lawson2.jpg

bianca11.jpg

bianca7.jpg

bianca8.jpg

4726838706_9116193fdb.jpg

bianca-lawson.jpg

Bianca-Lawson-Picture.jpg

lv74au9znqxxvl4q.jpg

tumblr_lycmqrjqIx1qi54p1.jpg

Bianca Lawson in the ‘90’s

tumblr_lycmsgLKoM1qi54p1.jpg

Bianca Lawson in the ‘00’s

Last edited:

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
average

edit: i was faded last night when i made this comment,,, not familiar with her, but she is nice looking,,, go head & keep the party goin yall

Last edited:

Locutus359

Star
Registered
It's called taking care of yourself and not smoking/doing drugs/being a drunkard/partying every damn night.

I know some people in their late 30s/early 40s who can still pass for 20.

That said, she IS beautiful. I liked her best on Buffy when she was Kendra, The Vampire Slayer.

Zyin

Rising Star
Registered
looks overall is average
but that is what makes her super appealing to me

needs about 10 pounds on her (maybe 15) but definitely a nice piece of work

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
looks overall is average
but that is what makes her super appealing to me

needs about 10 pounds on her (maybe 15) but definitely a nice piece of work

Seriously??? U must like em fat
Chick is fine. Some ppl just got good genes. She's one of em

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
anyone saying this chick is average is suffering from internet model induced delusional disorder.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
anyone saying this chick is average is suffering from internet model induced delusional disorder.

What he's trying to say is she's not an obese behemoth with thighs that rub together with every step she takes, rolls of fat hanging under her arms and a ass that hangs so low it picks up and drags trash as she walks, the way he likes.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This is possibly the greatest statement I've ever read on the internet. Not necessarily as it applies to this particular situation or actress, but in general.

veritas_logo.jpg

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
What he's trying to say is she's not an obese behemoth with thighs that rub together with every step she takes, rolls of fat hanging under her arms and a ass that hangs so low it picks up and drags trash as she walks, the way he likes.

oh...my bad. :lol:

This is possibly the greatest statement I've ever read on the internet. Not necessarily as it applies to this particular situation or actress, but in general.

veritas_logo.jpg

thank-you very much my good man. but i cant take credit for it, the idea first materialized in my head based on something CS Lewis wrote in his book The Screwtape Letters.

in it he said most men suffer for the desire of two imaginary women, the terrestrial and infernal Venus.

the first is the perfect housewife, the other is the perfect slut.

the perfect slut's looks are so UNREALISTIC, so UNATTAINABLE, that men will dismiss ACTUAL beauty based on the idea of the IMAGINARY one that is in his head.

Last edited:

Les W

Star
Registered
c/s x 100

i'm sorry, but the 'average' 33 yr old does NOT look this damn good.

she may not be ms. america quality, but i'm sure 90% of women her age WISHED she looked this good.

where are the wrinkles, crow's feet, laugh lines, frown lines?

I think that pic was from 10 years ago bruh... she look good but let's not get too carried away :cool: