BGOL y`all R invited 2 Da Slamma`s cookout...got some fine ho`s manning da grill !!

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_n6ded0UeC21tnaufeo1_1280.jpg

X0jOZ.jpg

july 4th/summer time ...cookout season...:yes::yes:

grill masters while u browse thru the thread checking out da ho`s take the time n share some of ur

cookout recipes....secrets ...techniques...etc etc....:dance:

new SPIN-OFF theme....?

:cool::cool:

Last edited:

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Re: BGOL y`all R invited 2 Da Slamma`s cookout...got some fine ho`s manning da grill

These hoes Just taking thirst trappin to a different Level. Its almost like the gym pics. Just stand by the grill, look sexy and take a pic.

How many hoes you know actually grill, in the first place? And even if you know one, she don't look like them.

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
Re: BGOL y`all R invited 2 Da Slamma`s cookout...got some fine ho`s manning da grill

These hoes Just taking thirst trappin to a different Level. Its almost like the gym pics. Just stand by the grill, look sexy and take a pic.

How many hoes you know actually grill, in the first place? And even if you know one, she don't look like them.

This is Bgol..............we could careless about their actual cooking skills, fam :yes:

BuffTown

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

An original post....good stuff....I like Bar-B-Que Ladies...thanks posters....

King D

King D
BGOL Investor

:yes:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wait there were grills in these pix?

psssh all i seen was the good eating next to em

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Thanks homie.:)

This aint gonna cost me anything right?

Count23

International
International Member

:cool:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

wait what..k i kno most of these pics are juss poser pics but dude mad females kno how to grill and yes they be looking good..hell 1 of the best things in a ny summer is that on the weekend and sometime the weekday in some parks bitches be in there at bbq's...hell i always get invited to several during the summer by broads..chicks like showing off their cooking skills to nigs to show that they ain't a one dimensional bitch..hell a chick will get mad if u don't come to her shit for a bite to eat