no back of the class 4 me ...

:sleazy:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People in the background thread

that sister in the yellow shirt sitting down is not amused

that black kid standing up looks like he wishes it was not a female naked

guy on the left drawing on that big piece of paper is looking like he gonna get an "A" or create some jerk off material for his bedroom

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mannnnn, one of the benefits of art classes.

The vibe in art classes was always real chill..often music playing and it was no big deal for a nude model posing...

Once, I was in a sculpture class at San Fran Academy of Art and we had open access to the studio.

One evening, I was tryna complete a project and was alone in the studio. I was totally focused, cuz I was working with fire, bending HOT glass tubes...it was pretty common to burn the fuck outta my hands, if I picked up a piece of glass that hadn't cooled off.

The only noise in the room was the air compressor, but after awhile, I had that feeling that someone was watching me.

I turned around and a fine ass white chick was observing me right over my shoulder.

She was tall, slim, kinda dirty blonde hair, and she was wearing a short wrap-type robe. I didn't so much think anything about her attire, cuz mofos wore some wild shit in there all the time..this was the early 80s.

We chatted for a few seconds and went on about her way.

Shortly thereafter, I was done and as I walked out into the adjoining studio, there was a class doing nude sketches and she was there posing.

Baby had nice full size tits, long slim legs, and a nice lil trim bush.

There was no way I was walking outta there right away. As is common in art classes, you'd often check out other people's work, so I went from easel to easel commenting on everyone's sketch..and getting my perv on.

Unfortunately, that's about as exciting as it got...didn't shoot my shot when I had a chance, and never saw her again..

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in the background thread

that sister in the yellow shirt sitting down is not amused

that black kid standing up looks like he wishes it was not a female naked

guy on the left drawing on that big piece of paper is looking like he gonna get an "A" or create some jerk off material for his bedroom
U gat a link for that thread?

shit was fire.

and I can’t find that lurker pic in the night vision