WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sebastian Vettel apologises to Max Verstappen
D_cby6MWkAAAPOH.jpg

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
What an incredible race and race weekend!
Goodwood wrapped up the week prior so all the big guns where still in town. Jensen took his Brawn GP out for a spin.
Lewis had the entire family in the paddock.

Seb once again is out qualified by Leclerc and proves he is error prone when pressured. I think Ferrari may be tiring of this and future prime race strategies to Leclerc.

Bottas gets robbed of a win. Verstappen robbed of a podium.

Ricciardo has the funniest moment of the weekend during the press conference. Dude literally makes this sport fun and breaks the stiff mold most of these drivers have been programmed to act like by their teams & sponsor responsibilities.

He be the driver I’d most want to have a beer with behind Lewis.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I swear vettle is disintegrating before our eyes. It is kinda karma for crashstappen tho, as many mfkrs as he's wrecked.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Wait a minute. What exactly do they mean the PC attitude is hurting their business? Who the fuck are their customers? neo-nazis?
If I understand correctly, Rich's marketing campaign and approach is to be brash and a disrupter. They don't want to be seen as the stodgy, refined, respectful brand like most F1's sponspor are. They want to shake things up.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
If I understand correctly, Rich's marketing campaign and approach is to be brash and a disrupter. They don't want to be seen as the stodgy, refined, respectful brand like most F1's sponspor are. They want to shake things up.

That is a questionable strategy and certainly a horrible tweet. It's unclear what they are referring to and it's definitely divisive. I guess in this age of trump, this is what passes for progressive marketing. That orange mfkr has infected the entire world.

And looking at their profile they don't have nearly enough money to move the needle in F1.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seb went red mist and missed where the braking point was - combined with losing air over the front wing, it lead to a giant ass ram of the Red Bull.

I don't think it's just red mist with Vettel at this point. I think now it was just a combination of not having Newey's blown diffuser / chassis complementing his driving style and weaker teammates. As soon as regs changed in 2014 and he had real hungry competition he was getting his ass handed to him. Then that's when he started this excuses about how he doesn't like this era of cars, blah, blah. Raikkonen was past his prime when the were together so he wasn't much of a threat. I think pyschologically he knows he can't change his style to suite any car so he's already defeated in his head and over compensates on track.

I thought it was funny at first, especially when he was taking digs at Red Bull, but it really seems like this was some type of shady operation run by a guy with more ego than brains. I mean how do you just jack a logo form an established brand and had some small horns to call it yours? His Twitter rants to tell-tale of an unstable personality. I can only imagine how the company was ran with him.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
YzweCf8.png

First Grand Prix

Number of Laps

Circuit Length
4.574km

Race Distance
306.458 km

Lap Record
1:13.780 Kimi Räikkönen (2004)

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Race
Hockenheimring, 28 July 2019
countdown
= Fastest Lap

Driver Number Team Grid Pits Fastest Lap Race Time Pts
gb.png
HAM 4444 Mercedes 11 00 not available- no time- 00
ned.png
VER 3333 Red bull 22 00 not available- no time- 00
fin.png
BOT 7777 Mercedes 33 00 not available- no time- 00
fra.png
GAS 1010 Red bull 44 00 not available- no time- 00
fin.png
RAI 77 Alfa Romeo 55 00 not available- no time- 00
fra.png
GRO 88 Haas 66 00 not available- no time- 00
spa.png
SAI 5555 McLaren 77 00 not available- no time- 00
mex.png
PER 1111 Racing Point 88 00 not available- no time- 00
ger.png
HUL 2727 Renault 99 00 not available- no time- 00
mon.png
LEC 1616 Ferrari 1010 00 not available- no time- 00
ita.png
GIO 9999 Alfa Romeo 1111 00 not available- no time- 00
den.png
MAG 2020 Haas 1212 00 not available- no time- 00
aus.png
RIC 33 Renault 1313 00 not available- no time- 00
rus.png
KVY 2626 Toro Rosso 1414 00 not available- no time- 00
can.png
STR 1818 Racing Point 1515 00 not available- no time- 00
gb.png
NOR 44 McLaren 1616 00 not available- no time- 00
tha.png
ALB 2323 Toro Rosso 1717 00 not available- no time- 00
gb.png
RUS 6363 Williams 1818 00 not available- no time- 00
pol.png
KUB 8888 Williams 1919 00 not available- no time- 00
ger.png
VET 55 Ferrari 2020 00 not available- no time- 00
Last updated 27th July 2019 at 15:10

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Another disaster for Ferrari.
They might as well just give the trophies to Mercedes and let the rest of this season be an unlimited series. No boundaries to car design. Do what you want.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
The life of a back-up driver / test driver must be the fracking worst!
You do all these endless laps of testing and waiting, and testing only to receive none of the glory.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Race is going to have a joker start.
Standing water all over the track.
No one is used to using the Intermediate tires this season.

Get ready for offs, and crash spoilers.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Mmmm, who’s the mixed black chick in the pink dress singing the Ger national anthem?

Anyone have her OnlyFans or Clips4Sale page? :lol:

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Cheerleaders and marching bands in Germany?

Sure, why not? They should bring back the Grid Girls. I never heard one female who was offended by them.

Race is going to have a joker start.
Standing water all over the track.
No one is used to using the Intermediate tires this season.

Get ready for offs, and crash spoilers.

Yep. But Lewis is a demon in the wet. I always worry about crashstappen and leclerc trying stupid overtakes and wrecking the champ.

Damn, I was just about to start typing it’s amazing that there hasn’t been any crashes yet.

With vettle trying to move up and the rest of the rooks, you'll see plenty I'll bet.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Team fine? Da fuk???
Ferrari can't stop finding ways to shoot themselves in the foot.

Given the number of errors the team has made this season and the lack of results given the performance ability of the car, I don't see Harold Ramis being team boss much longer.
Harold-Ramis-morto-egon-ghostbusters.jpg
1D157981-800x1199-800x1199.jpg

I mean literally, MB looks like a Germanic machine of perfect efficiency. Pulling off stacked pit stops, sub 2 second pitstops, making strategy changes in the middle of a race that completely lock-in a win.

While Ferrari looks like Keystone Cops.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Man Ferrari can't stop making errors. Instead of reversing and rocking the car, he buries it deeper.
Scratch Leclerc.