BGOL Ongoing Formula One Thread: 2024 Season

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Button remains in sixth. Interesting point that Hamilton, with so many straights and with Rosberg in his sights, has an interesting tactical overview, in that, unlike at Monte Carlo where he would be busy non-stop, he has time to weigh up his options.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't be surprised if Lewis is ordered not to over take even if the opportunity to pass Rosberg, even if in the DRS zone.

Last edited:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hamilton wins his second Italian GP. Rosberg second. Felipe Massa is third, his first podium of the season, Bottas is fourth, Riccirado fifth, Vettel sixth.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a terrific race, some brave passing from Hamilton on Massa then his charge to pressurise Rosberg, a superb recovery. Ricciardo and Bottas were special, too.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even mysterious software gremlins on the start line or micky mouse instructions could prevent Hamilton taking the chequered flag.
Pitwall radio: "OK Lewis, you appear to be faster... but slow down anyway" - or words to that effect.
Hamilton: "Fuck off" - or words to that effect.
Rosberg couldn't take the pressure

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fucked up part about all this is if Lewis would've taken the win 2 weeks ago, he'd be 10 points ahead of Rosberg today. If Merc has a 1-2 result for the rest of the season, it's gonna still take him 4 more races before he can pass Rosberg again in the points. With engine numbers running low, he has to play it safer than Rosberg too. :smh:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
The fucked up part about all this is if Lewis would've taken the win 2 weeks ago, he'd be 10 points ahead of Rosberg today. If Merc has a 1-2 result for the rest of the season, it's gonna still take him 4 more races before he can pass Rosberg again in the points. With engine numbers running low, he has to play it safer than Rosberg too. :smh:

:(:angry:

2nd2none

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member

True, I was watching the nbc coverage and they had an in radio chat with Rosberg and the crew. With Rosberg tell the crew he did not want to hear the gap between him and Lewis :lol: I was like yes bitch feel that pressure :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Not even mysterious software gremlins on the start line or micky mouse instructions could prevent Hamilton taking the chequered flag.
Pitwall radio: "OK Lewis, you appear to be faster... but slow down anyway" - or words to that effect.
Hamilton: "Fuck off" - or words to that effect.
Rosberg couldn't take the pressure

:yes:

Hamilton was on a mission that was unstoppable.

SLY

International
International Member
Hamilton on pole position. However I wouldn't be surprised if something mechanical goes wrong yet again. :angry:

Gotta choose between the race and the Man Utd game. :angry:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Looks like they're having issues getting Nicos car sorted out. GOOD!! :dance:

Hope the steering wheel comes off in his hands.

SLY

International
International Member
yes Rosberg to start from pit lane. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

c'mon lewis. nows your chance :dance::dance::dance: