***BGOL Hall of Fame Voting*** ... [ Jada Fire ]..( Inducted !!)

** Is She A Hall Of Famer? **

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
BGOL Hall Of Fame Inductee Thread

BGOL Hall Of Fame Denied Induction Thread

50060082232_08ffb7c5e8_n.jpg

Jada Fire

100 Votes ... needs to be Inducted ....

Lets go fellas we need better participation ...we can do one a day if we get more people playing

we have a lot of chicks that`s eligible so lets get the votes cracking ...:yes:

she has a really pretty smile ..she should smile more ...:yes:

54206983_001_3aba.jpg

54206983_016_e8fd.jpg

69589662_056_7059.jpg

69589662_060_df91.jpg

3702589_001_c5f1.jpg

3702589_002_16a8.jpg

1321582_561_8efc.jpg

294913_03big.jpg

77312305_005_734f.jpg

77312305_006_fb52.jpg

96809095_035_f067.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
I had to no her ...

not 1st ballot ..

when i think 1st ballot i think J-Cash, Janet, Nina ....i just dont see her in that Cat ...:dunno:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yeah niggas ran ole horse mouth off the board..

@slam that's that bullshit that had a going spider pissed TF off at the time

:fuckyousay:

But yeah Jada Fire... first ballot based off the strength of that one squirtwoman scene with Jasmine Cashmere

Then this chic is even sexier now... she went got that Dr. Miami upgrade package but still... that chic is GORGEOUS on her IG posts...

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I think this HoF thread should be done once a week.

Board is getting flooded with these posts and i don’t think there is enough time for everyone to vote in its current format

slam

Super Moderator
I think this HoF thread should be done once a week.

Board is getting flooded with these posts and i don’t think there is enough time for everyone to vote in its current format

last time explaining this...

the votes depends the frequency ...

how can we do one a week when the nominee gets the required votes needed in a day or two..?

so we post something right now ...in 2 hours she gets 21 no`s that denies her

we should wait till nex sunday to post the next chick..? :confused:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we voting First Ballot or Drew Pearson. Seems like the finish line keeps moving. I am not a fan of fake tits but I was checking for her pictures or videos. If I saw her name that scene was watched. Jada was a beast.

I am afraid to see where Janet Jacme falls in.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but what if its one every 2 or 3 days, same time open and same time closed. It will also give you time in between to chill.

Not knocking anything, we all appreciate all that you are doing. We just want to be able to vote and have fun. For me only one shows up stickied and 2 others are floating around to find.

Again thank you for your efforts. Good topic to hear others views.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I saw a video of her go all in with two dudes. Before she got the boob job. Her performance was a sight to see. If I ever find that video I will post it in this thread. I lust that ho to this day. If I ever see I will do my best to swindle some pum pum.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
I saw a video of her go all in with two dudes. Before she got the boob job. Her performance was a sight to see. If I ever find that video I will post it in this thread. I lust that ho to this day. If I ever see I will do my best to swindle some pum pum.
she is not hard.. i saw her in harlem straddling some dude in a chair.. it's on jewtube.offer me some buti had shit to do