Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_oebgecfi5V1vqh0fho1_400.gif

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's fine ass Dulce Moon

BriefLightheartedGrackle.gif
now this is what i call a marketable bitch..in fact i'd call her a 6 fig bitch... this broad should automatically be generating at least 100,000 a yr from this game..if she not she failed and need the right guidance.. all kinda cacs would be throwing her their checks to see her perform.. bring her to ny and have her come through these cac clubs and:money::money::money:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
now this is what i call a marketable bitch..in fact i'd call her a 6 fig bitch... this broad should automatically be generating at least 100,000 a yr from this game..if she not she failed and need the right guidance.. all kinda cacs would be throwing her their checks to see her perform.. bring her to ny and have her come through these cac clubs and:money::money::money:

She does well. But she not from the US. Brazil I believe.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She does well. But she not from the US. Brazil I believe.
brazillllllllllll??????? shitttttttttt that means even morreeeeeeee marketable.. i thought i read in her bio she in florida and she's black.. either way she still nice but throw in the brazil moreeeeeeeeeeee marketable cause them cacs love that foreign shit..who am i kidding latin dudes and black dudes would go apeshit if they knew she was from there