BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New TV Spot - 10/21/22

New Trailer 10/3/22

New Teaser - 7/23/22

New Trailer 1-8-2018

New Japanese Trailer (12-11-2017):

New TV Spot (12-13-2017)

New TV Spot (12-25-2017)

New TV Spot (1-2-2018)

E0d0jM3XEAIIXWn

Last edited:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Nigga fuck Thor nigga.

I bet you Thor ain't gon be laughing when the world get ahold of this tape.

SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I CAN'T STAND YOU.

BUT LOOK AT MY EDIT MAN...

Why the fuck am I tearing up for!!???!

I KNOW some folks that seen it already. Them niggas was so excited few days ago I didn't know what to say. Then they told me that Marvel Studios is stomping on D.C.'s neck - they gonna push Black Panther with Thor and then push Infinity War with Star Wars. I was like ohhh shit!!! Keep in mind these was some geeky whiteboys and they were jumping up and down on the phone.

Fam... wow... They shitted on Fox and DC's thunder two weeks straight. Not one fuck was given. Not one.

oNE

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I CAN'T STAND YOU.

BUT LOOK AT MY EDIT MAN...

Why the fuck am I tearing up for!!???!

I KNOW some folks that seen it already. Them niggas was so excited few days ago I didn't know what to say. Then they told me that Marvel Studios is stomping on D.C.'s neck - they gonna push Black Panther with Thor and then push Infinity War with Star Wars. I was like ohhh shit!!! Keep in mind these was some geeky whiteboys and they were jumping up and down on the phone.

Fam... wow... They shitted on Fox and DC's thunder two weeks straight. Not one fuck was given. Not one.

oNE
Straight game changer.

Good shit.

Damn man, you know some hitters if you got contacts that seen this shit already.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Straight game changer.

Good shit.

Damn man, you know some hitters if you got contacts that seen this shit already.

Bruh, it was somebody's girl told this nigga that told that nigga - that kind of thing. They were at comic-con and the one that dropped in New York too. I didn't believe them at first but the other suit, the EMP shock blast thing, the new Panther suit, the little sister, the rip the wheel off part - they gave bits and pieces and it was all true. I'm shocked man really.

We gotta make this mf break records, yall.

Yes sir. Deadpool shocked the world. Then Get Out came outta nowhere and killed it.

I have NEVER seen anything look like this. The folks doing Aquaman are pissed off right now. This is everything they should be doing with Atlantis and their world. How do you top it?

:yes:
oNE

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
NOW I KNOW HOW THEM WHITEYS FELT AFTER SEEING ROCKY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, there will be a whole bunch of white geeks EATING THIS SHIT UP but y'all know what I mean. My critical eye aint even working right now to judge this thing like an objective artist. It is NOT a perfect trailer but IT IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT... even better than the first teaser. There is just SO MUCH going on in that clip its hard to try to review it with a clear head.

:dance::dance::dance:
oNE