BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Michaela Coel Transforms Into a Combat Warrior in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
By Alejandra Gularte

Tracey Gordon hive rise. Photo: Marvel Entertainment/YouTube
ALERT: A new member of the MCU (Michaela Coel Universe) just dropped. Starring in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Michaela Coel’s latest character has been unlocked: a combat warrior named Aneka, announced during Marvel’s SDCC panel. In the comic books, Aneka is a battle instructor who trains female warriors to prepare for the Doomwar, a 2010 comic-book story line that sees Wakanda’s throne challenged (and Shuri as Black Panther). Aneka is a part of the Midnight Angels, a subgroup of the Dora Milaje, the personal bodyguards of the Black Panther headed by Danai Gurira’s Okoye in the first movie. The plot of the sequel has been kept under wraps, but the new details guarantee there will be a new foe for Letitia Wright’s Shuri, Lupita Nyong’o’s Nakia, and Queen Ramonda, played by Angela Bassett, to handle without Chadwick Boseman’s T’Challa.

d0d20f873618d4cf80170b5262da038427-michaela-black-panther.rsquare.w330.jpg

Namor, an Atlantian king played by Tenoch Huerta, will be the new villain for Wakanda. Inspired by the Mayan culture, Namor is one of Marvel’s oldest characters, first premiering in 1939. While some fans thought Daniel Kaluuya’s W’Kabi would return as the film’s villain, Kaluuya was unable to reprise his role due to scheduling conflicts with Jordan Peele’s Nope. Guess Huerta said “Yup!”

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait how much did Chadwick Boseman make from the first Black Panther? Oh yeah that's right $500K? Negroes gave Disney what 1.34 billion at the box office. Uh if I didn't have Disney+ trust me the only way I would watch this shit show is via bootleg
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Name an industry that CACs don't control. So for you to say that makes no sense. And no one gets paid what they are really worth starting out in anything. So again I'm not following....

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Name an industry that CACs don't control. So for you to say that makes no sense. And no one gets paid what they are really worth starting out in anything. So again I'm not following....
Hey spend your money any way you want, go see whatever you want. As for me Wackanda Forever has too much estrogen for me. A Black Panther movie with no Black Panther is like going to see a Superman movie with no Clark Kent or Superman.

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzU4NWYxZTA4LTI3YzItNDFiYy05YTdmLTUzMjI1OGJjODk4Ni5qcGc=

Black-Panther-Wakanda-Forever.jpg

Lord I would pay top dollar to see a movie with Black men potrayed as strongly as this. But it wouldn't fit the agenda.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey spend your money any way you want, go see whatever you want. As for me Wackanda Forever has too much estrogen for me. A Black Panther movie with no Black Panther is like going to see a Superman movie with no Clark Kent or Superman.

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzU4NWYxZTA4LTI3YzItNDFiYy05YTdmLTUzMjI1OGJjODk4Ni5qcGc=

Black-Panther-Wakanda-Forever.jpg

Lord I would pay top dollar to see a movie with Black men potrayed as strongly as this. But it wouldn't fit the agenda.
But you didn't answer the question nor address why you said what you said :hmm:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the dudes complaining about WF are still gonna watch the shit IN THEATERS when it comes out.

Why expend all that energy for something you know you still gonna go see?

Bring ya lady and ya kids or by yourself if u want and go enjoy a blk superhero movie. The shit gonna be fire.

Imma be there in my all white gold trim west african design fit. Hell I might even buy a white panther mask to match.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Wait how much did Chadwick Boseman make from the first Black Panther? Oh yeah that's right $500K? Negroes gave Disney what 1.34 billion at the box office. Uh if I didn't have Disney+ trust me the only way I would watch this shit show is via bootleg
You say all that just to end by saying you're paying Disney monthly?? :roflmao:
You're giving more money to Disney than many of the people who paid to see the movie.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Namor king of Talocan
You say all that just to end by saying you're paying Disney monthly?? :roflmao:
You're giving more money to Disney than many of the people who paid to see the movie.

You do know that Disney+ offered a 3 year prepaid initial subscription at a discount and then they offered a discount on top of that. That initial subscription ends November 2022. It will be interesting to see how many subscribers Disney+ loses as of November 2022. I've never paid a monthly fee and I will not be renewing.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Namor king of Talocan

You do know that Disney+ offered a 3 year prepaid initial subscription at a discount and then they offered a discount on top of that. That initial subscription ends November 2022. It will be interesting to see how many subscribers Disney+ loses as of November 2022. I've never paid a monthly fee and I will not be renewing.
I believe someone told me that. It went in one ear and out the other because I never was interested in subscribing. So you've paid absolutely nothing since subscribing to Disney+?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe someone told me that. It went in one ear and out the other because I never was interested in subscribing. So you've paid absolutely nothing since subscribing to Disney+?
3 year subscription ends in November 2022. I will not be renewing and I don't even recall what I paid for it. It probably was less than $50 per year. And I have not paid anything since the initial price.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True that. If T’Challa and Nakia has a son on the way - he will be ready for the next film.

This is what I speculated in another thread. With the next avengers film being so far away, and maybe adding years from "the snap", The kid could be Young but grown by the time secret wars hits.
Last scene of BP2: Folks finding out Nakia and T'Challa had a son- Why have you hidden him from us all this time?

Last line of the movie: "His name.... is T'Challa"

Then, you can do everything you had already mapped out for Chadwick; Storm, Secret wars, Illuminati, etc.. I just think we need to be patient for a while. it'll absolutely get resolved.