BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

This is a great poster. I hated that last one.

I'm trying to comprehend the science of these suits they have on. This is DECADES past ANYTHING Tony Stark could've done. They have to have some sort of alien presence that has been in Wakanda. Some of it easily reminds me of Asgard and seeing what they can do (teleportation, superhuman engineering, matter manipulation, energy projection) what the suits are doing and the vibranium weave itself is just mind boggling to the sci fi geek in me.

On a more practical note, to see the science here used with the suits and his powers rooted in tech is perfect.
Our good guy is pure, the next king in line, the stoic and the honest. Our bad guy is rebellious, arrogant, clearly influenced by Americans and vengeful.

I have no idea where they are going with this, the science, the politics, I'm just hyped to see it all.

oNE

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Y'all made this a sticky?!?!?!

DAMN I APPRECIATE YOU MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

praises and blessing upon

@TEN
@Lexx Diamond

Wakanda Forever

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I’m really curious to see what the reception to this movie is going to be. Specifically, the mostly all black cast and its culture. Marvel movies have typically been well received with no drama. Does the trend continue despite what the story represents? Powerful black people and culture.

Stay tuned...

Last edited:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

Besides Jeremy Jahns, this dude is a straight geek and he will call it as he sees it without fail. He did NOT disappoint.

Grace is good too.

This aint just about black folks, the Marvel geeks are going nuts. THE WHITE GEEKS ARE LOVING THIS SHIT TOO!! IT LOOKS EXACTLY how its sposed to. Its all over twitter right now. I expect the racists to come out too but it wont matter- we gonna act like they aint even talking. Stay frosty people, don't feed the trolls.

oNE

Last edited:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
This is some genetic, metal techno shit they are doing here. The science is a mix of flash and machine and some sort of alien tech I'm sure. I'm loving the suits. The claw is just as badass.

We see Tchalla presumably visiting the Panther God.

Does this confirm the soul gem is in Wakanda???

I HAVE NO IDEA. That's just what I thought too.

Its either in Wakanda OR its in Thor's hammer OR Heimdall has it.

oNE