BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he was just introduced though. He was chilling underwater until he was provoked. He had no reason to be unlikable before then. He was minding his business. Even when they bought the shit to his doortstep, he tried to negotiate with Wakanda, but his terms were not reasonable. I'm sure in time, he will become the asshole we all know. Poor Reed and Susan.

Let me clarify, Namor was never a likable character. He's insufferable in the comics right now.

I was referring to comics Namor.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Huh, who else should she have saw? Someone who was going to give her a sad boring speech? He was the perfect choice imo. Didn't feel forced at all.

I love Killmonger but they forced him into the film.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see your point a bit but actually if you really think about her state of mind. He was the perfect choice.
Of course it might have been better to see Bast in one of her many forms.
They only showed her 1 time and she was a black panther.
Bast as a character and protector of Wakanda is really amazing in the comics.

I remember her not really liking Storm (from XMen). But when the Shadow King possessed Storm, Bast protected her "daughter" from the Shadow King.

It was dope!

I love Killmonger but they forced him into the film.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which colonizers you wanted to attend? Its more of a story thing than anything. Everyone and there mama was at Starks funeral. Realistically he technically wasn't an Avenger but the remaining members on earth (bucky, falcon, and war machine) could have stood in the background

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They all dead, fam...
Read this post:

Thats why I named the thter that were living/on earth.
Upon reading that link, war machine is really the only one who could have came. I'm just talking from a respect aspect of it.
Wakanda is part of the United nations or whatever they call it in the mcu. Rhodes could have contacted them and been there.
But its neither here nor there

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DanaiGuriraEDLive4.jpg
DanaiGuriraEDLive8.jpg
DanaiGuriraEDLive5.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I got the bucket steel water bottle bracelet necklace cups poster blanket and other stuff for free. And still ain't seen the movie yet.

Family and friends copped them for me

I think if I had went first week myself?

They probably would have got my money.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@raze
@Piff Henderson

@11:00

This is why I don't take any of these fools seriously

Even a little bit

Listen to his rationale about NEVER replacing Tony stark iron man

LISTEN

and then realize the bullsh*t broken ankle mental gymnastics they did to try and justify replacing Chadwick RIP.

That dumb ass sounded like he realized while he was talking he was spewing completely conflicting bullsh*t

Last edited: