BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Perfect

What I been saying from day one.

WTF is so hard to understand?

This is ALL Marvel and everyone else who understands honoring and mourning Chadwick BEEN saying from day one.

You KNOW the whole bullsh*t campaign is trash from how his energy level was COMPLETELY different in the presence of someone who actually KNEW and LOVED Chad.

Listen to how he tried to eggshell ask that question...

Cause it was bad off jump

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have no intention of seeing this shit at the movies and my subscription to Disney+ ends in November(I won't be renewing). But if I remember correctly this was an image in one of the Black Panther comic books I can't remember which issue. So I'll give them a thumbs up for this and a thumbs down for Ramon' aka Namor.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have no intention of seeing this shit at the movies and my subscription to Disney+ ends in November(I won't be renewing). But if I remember correctly this was an image in one of the Black Panther comic books I can't remember which issue. So I'll give them a thumbs up for this and a thumbs down for Ramon' aka Namor.

Damn Don.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Bro was going to be the lead into Phase 4. The person who played him died unexpectedly. There is no one to blame.If Robert Downey died after Ultron they wouldn’t have replaced him either because it would not have been the same without him.

The point is that he didn't necessarily have to be in BP2, just didn't need to rush to kill off T'Challa. Are we closing off the roles of Jackie Robinson and James Brown to other black actors as well.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

My ninja.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Perfect

What I been saying from day one.

WTF is so hard to understand?

This is ALL Marvel and everyone else who understands honoring and mourning Chadwick BEEN saying from day one.

You KNOW the whole bullsh*t campaign is trash from how his energy level was COMPLETELY different in the presence of someone who actually KNEW and LOVED Chad.

Listen to how he tried to eggshell ask that question...

Cause it was bad off jump

How is the character dying in the movie cathartic for the cast? Seems like doubling down on black death. How many fucking times we gotta see T'Challa die or almost die onscreen?