BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes you certainly did. Most people that say they watched a film didn't really watch it and didn't really watch it to understand it.

Killmonger and Shuri are both stricken by grief over the loss of loved ones and fueled by rage.

Killmonger said it to her that the reason she is seeing him is because they are both broken and took the herb for vengeance!

Notice that the astral plane they are in is NOT the field. It is in the throne room, grounded in reality.

The throne room is burning. Killmonger is NOT with the other ancestors. He is separate. He is in "hell".

o, i must have missed them saying it in the movie.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly now if you were paying attention to the story you were shown you would see how the science is much like magic in this universe.
The herb is artificial but still has the same magical properties. (Now if you don't want to believe that then remember people don't breathe underwater and have wings on their feet)!!!

Whatever. Why would she even need to go through that ritual with synthetic heart-shaped herb. This is what I mean about incessant caping for Coogler. Why even include the ancestral plane if you chose the nuclear option to kill the main character with the actor. The logical thing anyone would ask the elders in the plane is 'Where is my brother?" "Or where's Ba Ba(T'Chaka)?'

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Wow, these last two pages read like a reddit post from white people. Some dumb ass questions and comments. Why this, why that? Da fuq are yall talking about. It's clearly explained why she would see Killmonger. Suri can't be BP because she's skinny? Omg.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Whatever. Why would she even need to go through that ritual with synthetic heart-shaped herb. This is what I mean about incessant caping for Coogler. Why even include the ancestral plane if you chose the nuclear option to kill the main character with the actor. The logical thing anyone would ask the elders in the plane is 'Where is my brother?" "Or where's Ba Ba(T'Chaka)?'
What?

What answer do you think she would get if she asked for a specific person? "Oh he over there on the grill"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What?

What answer do you think she would get if she asked for a specific person? "Oh he over there on the grill"
Oh he’s ova dare
giphy.gif

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Soooo Namor was just Killmonger 2.0 same motivation, same tactics, similar execution. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

We just saw a slightly different take on the same themes and situations.
Huh. Namor wanted to be left alone. He didn't want anyone finding out about him and his people. Killmonger wanted to make his presence felt. He wanted the world to know who he was. Killmonger wanted revenge.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit was trash

these had olmec blacks colored in blue

they even tried to throw in the Yucatán and make it Atlantic ocean

a further nod would to acknowledge All the Africans who lost they lives in the middle passage

they dropped the ball dearly

only think that was good about the movie was her seeing her cousin

LMAOOOOO @ the 5 dollar Indians

that was suppose to be Black Americans period.

ga damn they ruined this movie

Oh and I liked riri as being the only black American in the movie.

she made the most sense

can’t wait to see her future projects

I don’t need a black Pussy 3 unless we get a King.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Riri had them cacs paying top dollar to steal her data and work at M I FUCKING T

I wanted that scene to be expounded upon

she was clocking shit on them cacs

yesterdays price was yesterday

I need my full G

I rewinded that scene 1000’s times

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Shit was trash

these had olmec blacks colored in blue

they even tried to throw in the Yucatán and make it Atlantic ocean

a further nod would to acknowledge All the Africans who lost they lives in the middle passage

they dropped the ball dearly

only think that was good about the movie was her seeing her cousin

LMAOOOOO @ the 5 dollar Indians

that was suppose to be Black Americans period.

ga damn they ruined this movie

Oh and I liked riri as being the only black American in the movie.

she made the most sense

can’t wait to see her future projects

I don’t need a black Pussy 3 unless we get a King.

Every year you get more and more stupid.