BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I know he wasn't living there then.
Ive watched everything
She would let him in because she was feeling dude.

Even if he wasn't let in, why not show some reactions from the other heroes ?

Better yet even, perhaps find another reason why T'Challa isn't in the movie besides death-set the movie during the 5-year gap between T'Challa's dusting in Infinity War and Hulk's snap in Endgame, have T'Challa living a civilian life teaching inner city kids, building first hand a Wakandan Galactic Defense System. When the writer boxes himself in with death being the only option....

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Better yet even, perhaps find another reason why T'Challa isn't in the movie besides death-set the movie during the 5-year gap between T'Challa's dusting in Infinity War and Hulk's snap in Endgame, have T'Challa living a civilian life teaching inner city kids, building first hand a Wakandan Galactic Defense System. When the writer boxes himself in with death being the only option....

Death was the only option, there were perhaps more creative ways for death, but Chadwick wasn't coming back. This was their swan song to him as T'Challa, now that we know he has a 6 year old son, perhaps he will be able to take the throne as a teenager the next time we see him, this can go in completely different directions now

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Death was the only option, there were perhaps more creative ways for death, but Chadwick wasn't coming back. This was their swan song to him as T'Challa, now that we know he has a 6 year old son, perhaps Wakanda will be able to take the throne as a teenager the next time we see him, this can go in completely different directions now
I would have liked to seen a more creative way. Tie the illness to the blip or something or some virus that was raging thru Wakanda released by Namor or something.
More than we got idk

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Death was the only option, there were perhaps more creative ways for death, but Chadwick wasn't coming back. This was their swan song to him as T'Challa, now that we know he has a 6 year old son, perhaps Wakanda will be able to take the throne as a teenager the next time we see him, this can go in completely different directions now

Disney has how many platforms? A 1-2 documentary on the life of Chadwick Boseman simulcast on Disney+, Hulu, ABC and ESPN could have sufficed. Intermingling Boseman's death with T'Challa's was a WANT, not a NEED.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know he wasn't living there then.
Ive watched everything
She would let him in because she was feeling dude.
There was a positive relationship built between bucky and Tchalla/ the Wakandans
Even if he wasn't let in, why not show some reactions from the other heroes ?
Because as soon as they show OTHER heroes... it is no longer a movie strictly about Wakanda/Black Panther. :hmm: That's why.
  • Then you & other folks would be bitching about the amount of "screen time" certain Avengers got... in a Black Panther movie. :hmm:
  • Or you would be bitching about "why the story didn't involve them even more since they were already in Wakanda anyway." :rolleyes:
  • Or you would be bitching about who got left out. :hmm:
We would be reading shit like.... "since they were in Wakanda for T'Challas funeral... why didn't they ALL just fight Namor and his army". :hmm:

And before you know it.... it has become an (unofficial) Avengers movie. :hmm:

If the Hulk died in a solo film...
- would you even ask "why Doctor Strange couldn't be included in his funeral??"
- would you even ask "why Ant-Man couldn't be included in his funeral??"

Absolutely not. :hmm:

Hate to break it to you, but Bucky was NEVER a character that was central to the Black Panther storyline.

T'Challa / Wakanda was the vehicle (aka the plot device) that allowed Bucky to 'clean up his reputation' in a plausible manner... . so that he could be converted into a HERO... and used long-term, for future Marvel projects... most likely with the intention of ultimately REPLACING Captain America at some point in the future. :yes:

Without T'Challas WILLINGNESS to 'help' him out... Bucky probably spends the rest of his life in a military jail... for various War Crimes. :yes:

And that's a wrap for his character, in the entire MCU. :rolleyes:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
"why the story didn't involve them even more since they were already in Wakanda anyway."

This brings to mind the question: In BP1 was Killmonger kept in the dark about Bucky being in Wakanda? Surely he would have sanctioned him for death if he knew. One armed(at the time) or not, Bucky was a highly dangerous T'Challa loyalist.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because as soon as they show OTHER heroes... it is no longer a movie strictly about Wakanda/Black Panther. :hmm: That's why.
  • Then you & other folks would be bitching about the amount of "screen time" certain Avengers got... in a Black Panther movie. :hmm:
  • Or you would be bitching about "why the story didn't involve them even more since they were already in Wakanda anyway." :rolleyes:
  • Or you would be bitching about who got left out. :hmm:
We would be reading shit like.... "since they were in Wakanda for T'Challas funeral... why didn't they ALL just fight Namor and his army". :hmm:

And before you know it.... it has become an (unofficial) Avengers movie. :hmm:

If the Hulk died in a solo film...
- would you even ask "why Doctor Strange couldn't be included in his funeral??"
- would you even ask "why Ant-Man couldn't be included in his funeral??"

Absolutely not. :hmm:

Hate to break it to you, but Bucky was NEVER a character that was central to the Black Panther storyline.

T'Challa / Wakanda was the vehicle (aka the plot device) that allowed Bucky to 'clean up his reputation' in a plausible manner... . so that he could be converted into a HERO... and used long-term, for future Marvel projects... most likely with the intention of ultimately REPLACING Captain America at some point in the future. :yes:

Without T'Challas WILLINGNESS to 'help' him out... Bucky probably spends the rest of his life in a military jail... for various War Crimes. :yes:

And that's a wrap for his character, in the entire MCU. :rolleyes:
I love how you know what I would be bitching about lol.
It could have easily been explained by them all having to leave because they had their own shit to deal with before the namor shit pops off.
Again, some type of acknowledgement from the other heroes that he died is a minimum ask.

If the Hulk died yes I would expect other heroes to acknowledge it

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"why the story didn't involve them even more since they were already in Wakanda anyway."

This brings to mind the question: In BP1 was Killmonger kept in the dark about Bucky being in Wakanda? Surely he would have sanctioned him for death if he knew. One armed(at the time) or not, Bucky was a highly dangerous T'Challa loyalist.
Incorrect. Did you even watch the Winter Soldier movie? :dunno:

Lemme help you out...

- Bucky was a HIRED HITMAN.
- Who could be PROGRAMMED to do someone else's bidding.
- When Killmonger arrives in Wakanda, Bucky is already undergoing psychotherapy in a remote location... to exorcise his demons.

A mercenary like Killmonger knows about military psychological warfare. :yes:
So Killmoger could just as easily REPROGRAM Bucky (just like Robert Redford did in the Winter Soldier movie).... instead of killing him.

Now ask yourself...

If you are Killmonger... would you USE an advanced military weapon like Bucky to help destabilize various regimes around the world without any evidence that links back to Wakanda? Or would you just kill him right on the spot.. just because he was friendly with T'Challa?? :rolleyes:

lester-eavesdroping.gif

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thinking about it. They could have spun this off the Black Panther episode of What If? Where Killmonger kills the Black Panther and takes over Wakanda. I don't think they ever said which Earth that took place on, but they could have done a little exposition and let the audience know this is taking place in the multi-verse.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I love how you know what I would be bitching about lol.
It could have easily been explained by them all having to leave because they had their own shit to deal with before the namor shit pops off.
Again, some type of acknowledgement from the other heroes that he died is a minimum ask.

If the Hulk died yes I would expect other heroes to acknowledge it
Newsflash: The movie is about how WAKANDA deals with T'Challa's death.
It's not a movie about how "The Avengers" would deal with it. :hmm:

It's called: "Wakanda Forever". (Keyword: WAKANDA)
It's NOT called: "Wakanda... and some of the Avenger's Feelings... Forever". :rolleyes:

Why does such a SIMPLE concept have to be explained to you... like you are a 3-year-old?? :dunno:

Yes, it is very easy to predict what you would bitch about in the future.... based on what you are currently bitching about today. :hmm:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Newsflash: The movie is about how WAKANDA deals with T'Challa's death.
It's not a movie about how "The Avengers" would deal with it. :hmm:

It's called: "Wakanda Forever". (Keyword: WAKANDA)
It's NOT called: "Wakanda... and some of the Avenger's Feelings... Forever". :rolleyes:

Why does such a SIMPLE concept have to be explained to you... like you are a 3-year-old?? :dunno:

Yes, it is very easy to predict what you would bitch about in the future.... based on what you are currently bitching about today. :hmm:
You keep making big leaps
I said acknowledge his death. I didn't say make it an Avengers movie
You getting up in arms like your last name is coogler lol

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

As batshit crazy as Wanda is, pretty sure even if she didn't try to attend T'Challa's funeral, she'd at least feel remorse. The Wakandans risked their lives to try to save Vision(though the universe was at stake), when they didn't have to.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And you keep trying to INSERT the Avengers somehow...... into a Black Panther Sequel. :hmm:
Like a disgruntled Avengers Fanboy - lol.

You just cannot accept that they were LEFT OUT... and you've been bitching about it in like 2 or 3 different threads now about the movie. :hmm:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
And you keep trying to INSERT the Avengers somehow...... into a Black Panther Sequel. :hmm:

You just cannot accept that they were LEFT OUT... and you've been bitching about it in like 2 or 3 different threads now about the movie. :hmm:

Granted it's the comics, but if outsiders were invited to share in a joyous occasion...

But then again, the comics heroes knew T'Challa better and longer than the movie versions did.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not an Avengers fan boy, mcu fanboy
You're acting like the these characters don't cross pollinate each other's movies.
That's part of the strength of the mcu

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're acting like the these characters don't cross pollinate each other's movies.
And you acting like it's "mandatory" that they cross-pollinate each other's movies. :hmm:
Which IT IS NOT.

Lemme help you out...

Iron Man is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers have appeared in Iron Man's 3 SOLO movies?
The only Avenger who ever made a cameo was... War Machine (aka Rhodey). :hmm:

Thor is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers have appeared in Thor's 4 SOLO movies?
The only Avenger who made a cameo was... The Hulk. :hmm:

Ant-Man is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers appeared in Ant-Man's 2 SOLO movies?
The only Avenger who made a cameo was... The Falcon. :hmm:

Black Widow is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers appeared in her SOLO movie?
The only Avenger who made a cameo was... NOBODY. :hmm:

Black Panther is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers appeared in 2 Black Panther SOLO movies?
The only Avenger who made a cameo was... Bucky. :hmm:

The reality is.. there has only been ONE SINGLE... "SOLO MOVIE".... in which a lot of other Avengers have appeared - and that was in Captain America: Civil War, back in 2016.

So aside from this ONE SINGLE SOLO MOVIE... Ummm... where else does all this "cross-pollination" happen, that you speak of? Hmm? Do tell.

If you are referring to the habit of ONE SINGLE other Avenger character making a... quick cameo... in someone else's solo movie... then the 1st Black Panther movie has already filled "the quota" of Avenger quick cameos that the other MCU Solo movies have had.

So what's the problem? :hmm:

They are not ENTITLED to appear in each other's movies... It's not MANDATORY.
Yet somehow, you have some misplaced EXPECTATION that they are....... SUPPOSED TO........ appear in each other's SOLO movies. :hmm:

Read the biggest words on the Movie Posters: It's called "Wakanda Forever". :yes:
Nobody else on the Avenger's roster is OWED a "quick cameo", in this movie. :hmm:

Let that sink in.

Stop bitching. :hmm:

bp-posters.jpg

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you acting like it's "mandatory" that they cross-pollinate each other's movies. :hmm:
Which IT IS NOT.

Lemme help you out...

Iron Man is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers have appeared in Iron Man's 3 SOLO movies?
The only Avenger who ever made a cameo was... War Machine (aka Rhodey). :hmm:

Thor is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers have appeared in Thor's 4 SOLO movies?
The only Avenger who made a cameo was... The Hulk. :hmm:

Ant-Man is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers appeared in Ant-Man's 2 SOLO movies?
The only Avenger who made a cameo was... The Falcon. :hmm:

Black Widow is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers appeared in her SOLO movie?
The only Avenger who made a cameo was... NOBODY. :hmm:

Black Panther is an Avenger.
How many other Avengers appeared in 2 Black Panther SOLO movies?
The only Avenger who made a cameo was... Bucky. :hmm:

The reality is.. there has only been ONE SINGLE... "SOLO MOVIE".... in which a lot of other Avengers have appeared - and that was in Captain America: Civil War, back in 2016.

So aside from this ONE SINGLE SOLO MOVIE... Ummm... where else does all this "cross-pollination" happen, that you speak of? Hmm? Do tell.

If you are referring to the habit of ONE SINGLE other Avenger character making a... quick cameo... in someone else's solo movie... then the 1st Black Panther movie has already filled "the quota" of Avenger quick cameos that the other MCU Solo movies have had.

So what's the problem? :hmm:

They are not ENTITLED to appear in each other's movies... It's not MANDATORY.
Yet somehow, you have some misplaced EXPECTATION that they are....... SUPPOSED TO........ appear in each other's SOLO movies. :hmm:

Read the biggest words on the Movie Posters: It's called "Wakanda Forever". :yes:
Nobody else on the Avenger's roster is OWED a "quick cameo", in this movie. :hmm:

Let that sink in.

Stop bitching. :hmm:

bp-posters.jpg
I'm going to stop you at the 1st paragraph because you're already wrong.
Off top Black widow and nick fury were in the Iron man movies...

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I don't want to get into all that "it erases Black men" narrative because I think they got painted into a corner with Chadwick's untimely death and as well as the fact that we live in a world where cash is king.

Aldis Hodge would have been an interesting re-cast.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm going to stop you at the 1st paragraph because you're already wrong.
Off top Black widow and nick fury were in the Iron man movies...
There was NO "TEAM AVENGERS" when they appeared in that one Iron Man movie. :hmm:

- The First "Avengers" movie came out in 2012.
- Black Widow appeared (briefly) in Iron Man 2, in 2010. :hmm:
- Nick Fury also appeared (briefly) in Iron Man 2, in 2010. :hmm:
- But they are nowhere to be found in Iron Man 3, in 2013. :hmm:

So if you can nitpick (the smallest) details....... then so can I. :hmm:

Lets recap...

So in 2 out of 12 MCU solo movies.. they had "more than one other Avenger" make a "quick cameo" appearance...

Was this supposed to prove your point about... "lots of cross-pollenation" occurring? :hmm:

The fact that Black Widow & Nick Fury briefly appeared in ONE Iron Man solo movie, more than a DECADE ago... is exactly WHY Ryan Coogler should have included 'some reactions'.... and some 'quick cameos' of some of other Avengers.... in the latest Black Panther sequel, huh. :hmm:

Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't want to get into all that "it erases Black men" narrative because I think they got painted into a corner with Chadwick's untimely death and as well as the fact that we live in a world where cash is king.

Aldis Hodge would have been an interesting re-cast.

He's hawkman..but i agree that would have been interesting, i submitted John David Washington as the new BP, but someone else pointed out that he's not tall enough..

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was NO "TEAM AVENGERS" when they appeared in that one Iron Man movie. :hmm:

- The First "Avengers" movie came out in 2012.
- Black Widow appeared (briefly) in Iron Man 2, in 2010. :hmm:
- Nick Fury also appeared (briefly) in Iron Man 2, in 2010. :hmm:
- But they are nowhere to be found in Iron Man 3, in 2013. :hmm:

So if you can nitpick (the smallest) details....... then so can I. :hmm:

Lets recap...

So in 2 out of 12 MCU solo movies.. they had "more than one other Avenger" make a "quick cameo" appearance...

Was this supposed to prove your point about... "lots of cross-pollenation" occurring? :hmm:

The fact that Black Widow & Nick Fury briefly appeared in ONE Iron Man solo movie, more than a DECADE ago... is exactly WHY Ryan Coogler should have included 'some reactions'.... and some 'quick cameos' of some of other Avengers.... in the latest Black Panther sequel, huh. :hmm:

Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:
I can keep going but I'm going to stop because your being ridiculous.
All I'm saying was a cameo would have been nice.
That's it.
Everyone came out for iron man's funeral.
Not sure why you getting your panties in a bunch.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
That's it.
It wasn't an iron man movie though and they were all in it. I just want to see how they address it going forward. They didn't need to be in this movie, but perhaps a "the avengers send their condolences" would have sufficed for now.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's it.
Name the SOLO MOVIE when everyone came out for Iron Man's funeral. :hmm:

NEWSFLASH >> That happened in the AVENGER'S: ENDGAME movie. :hmm:
Not during some MCU solo flick. :hmm: Try to keep up.

That's the CONCEPT you cannot seem to grasp. :hmm:

Yes, you SHOULD stop typing. :hmm:
That's the ONLY smart thing you have said, thus far. :hmm:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
You dudes in here are deep into nitpicking if you arguing about who was at the funeral.

This is what happens when Coogler and company paint themselves into a corner for insisting T'Challa die with Chadwick. Pretty sure he and the cast attended Chadwick's real funeral. As I said earlier, there were ways to honor Chadwick and not have T'Challa in this movie, while keeping the character alive.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't an iron man movie though and they were all in it. I just want to see how they address it going forward. They didn't need to be in this movie, but perhaps a "the avengers send their condolences" would have sufficed for now.
Name the SOLO MOVIE when everyone came out for Iron Man's funeral. :hmm:

NEWSFLASH >> That happened in the AVENGER'S: ENDGAME movie. :hmm:
Not during some MCU solo flick. :hmm: Try to keep up.

That's the CONCEPT you cannot seem to grasp. :hmm:

Yes, you SHOULD stop typing. :hmm:
That's the ONLY smart thing you have said, thus far. :hmm:

It doesn't fucking matter that it's not an Avengers movie they could still cameo in the movie.
Civil War wasn't an Avengers movie and it had plenty of other heroes in it.
Hawkeye in thor
Dr strange and iron man in spiderman
Thor in Dr strange
Guardians in thor
Bucky in black panther and antman
War machine in Captain Marvel
Captain america in thor 2 and spiderman
I'm not asking for an Avengers movie.
All I'm saying is an acknowledgement from some of the heroes that he died
The mcu is a connected universe. If someone dies it effects the bigger picture
Jesus christ you got issues dude.

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I always thought it would be cool to have it be a Skrull that came back from the blip... like they take off the suit and the blip affected the Skrull in some way, making him weak, diseased, etc... made them question if their Prince T'challa was a Skrull all along... could kick off that story line, get The Marvels there, etc.

I'm cool with the movie as it is. Really i have zero complaints. I want to see it again very soon.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It doesn't fucking matter that it's not an Avengers movie they could still cameo in the movie.
Civil War wasn't an Avengers movie and it had plenty of other heroes in it.
Hawkeye in thor
Dr strange and iron man in spiderman
Thor in Dr strange
Guardians in thor
Bucky in black panther and antman
War machine in Captain Marvel
Captain america in thor 2 and spiderman
I'm not asking for an Avengers movie.
All I'm saying is an acknowledgement from some of the heroes that he died
The mcu is a connected universe. If someone dies it effects the bigger picture
Jesus christ you got issues dude.
They already had Bucky appear in the first Black Panther #1 movie. :hmm:
What more do you want??

Like I said earlier... it is not mandatory that other Heroes appear in EVERY single MCU solo movie.
But YOU seem to think it is.

So you are still bitching that nobody else from the MCU had a cameo in the Black Panther Sequel. :hmm:

Stop Bitching. :hmm:

By the way.... by the time "Wakanda Forever" takes place in the MCU timeline...
  • Iron Man is DEAD. So he can't make any cameos. :hmm:

• Black Widow is DEAD. Neither can she. :hmm:

• Vision is DEAD. Scratch him off your wishlist. :hmm:

• Scarlett Witch is DEAD. A building collapsed on her in Doctor Strange 2. :hmm:

• Peter Parker erased everyone's memory. So he cannot make any 'quick cameos' in Wakanda... since NOBODY remembers him as Spider-Man anymore. :hmm:

• Captain America is "living his best life" in a whole different timeline with Peggy Carter, somewhere in the Multiverse. After all of his time traveling, he is more than 175+ years old by the time Wakanda Forever takes place. But more importantly, at the very end of Endgame, he is literally seen dancing with Peggy Carter in an alternate branch of the Multiverse & that's the very LAST time he has ever been seen alive. So he doesn't know T'Challa is dead in his alternate timeline. Scratch his name off your 'quick cameo' wishlist too. :hmm:

• Most of the events of the "Thor: Love & Thunder" movie happen on distant alien planets. Producer Nate Moore stated in an interview with CinemaBlend that Wakanda Forever takes place AT THE VERY SAME TIME as the events of Thor: Love & Thunder and almost at the very same time as Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. So scratch off Ant-Man, Thor & all the Guardians of the Galaxy off your 'quick cameo' wishlist. They were all busy dealing with their own movie storyline events. :hmm:

• After almost getting killed by the Scarlett Witch... Doctor Strange is busy battling his own inner demons (and a 3rd eye), somewhere in the Multiverse. He is not making any cameos or sending his condolences from a random branch of the Multiverse. :hmm:

• The Hulk's whole storyline pretty much ended with AVENGERS: ENDGAME. Because he has too many (real-life) contractual issues that prevent his character from appearing in 'quick cameos' in other marvel properties. Right now, he's only been allowed to make a brief cameo to help sell the She-Hulk series on Disney+. So he wouldn't have been able to appear in the Wakanda Forever movie. For any reason. Regardless of "how quick" his acknowledgment would've been. :rolleyes:

• Hawkeye & War Machine cannot even FIND Wakanda on a map. Much less go there. Or send a text message to acknowledge the funeral. They don't even know how to reach anyone INSIDE Wakanda on their own, because Nick Fury & Tony Stark was their "point of contact" & handled ALL the diplomatic shit for BOTH of them. :rolleyes:

• The Falcon & The Winter Soldier ran afoul of Wakanda during their 6-episode Disney+ series. They freed Baron Zemo from prison. The same man who killed King T'Chaka of Wakanda. :hmm: When the Dora Millaje finally took Zemo back into custody... Ayo warned Bucky to lay low. She said DO NOT show your faces in Wakanda for awhile. Because Wakanda has not completely forgiven these 2 for their actions involving Zemo. That was the LAST thing Bucky ever heard from Wakanda. So scratch both of their names off your 'quick cameo' / acknowledgment wishlist too. :hmm:

Ain't nobody left to make a 'quick cameo'... or acknowledge that T'Challa died. :rolleyes:

Sure, it's a connected universe.

Just not in THIS one particular "Wakanda Forever" movie. :rolleyes:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
They can't have vibranium travel outside of Wakanda. They don't want anyone developing a weapon with vibranium to fight wakanda.

That's why Shuri didn't kill Namor. Them fish ppl had vibranium in the water. It's basically a marvel cold war. Both kingdoms have the capabilities to wipe each other out. So peace becomes the best solution.
CIA was on site the day after cleaning stuff up..maybe they have a Men in Black Neuralizer or something..:dunno::lol:
Honestly if I were Riri you'd could've paid me to leave Wakanda. She really wanted to leave sunny warm Wakanda as get back to cold, snowy, racist, Boston. Then again she is from Chicago in the comics. Maybe she likes the snow and cold :dunno:

I'd die of laughter if she shows up in Spiderman wearing shorts during a snow storm :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They didn’t include them cause those actors gets millions of dollars per movie..it’s pay them for screen time or leave them the fuck out.. when you say I rather save millions of dollars for not showing Bucky tears you go great idea.. nobody says let’s spend millions to show falcon looking down at the ground going no no not Panther.. nobody goes damn I hated black panther at first but when falcon said no no I than became a huge fan of this movie.. now you got your answer..that’s it

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RiRi Williams was forced into this movie and it brought the film down. She's supposed to be 19 but she acted like an early teenager.