• Poll closed .

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
BGOL Hall Of Fame Inductee Thread

BGOL Hall Of Fame Denied Induction Thread

50060082232_08ffb7c5e8_n.jpg

Draya

100 Votes ... 60 needed to be Inducted ....

Lets go fellas we need better participation ...we can do one a day if we get more people playing

we have a lot of chicks that`s eligible so lets get the votes cracking ...:yes:

f8r6k7y0h9k51.jpg

Drya-Michele-Hot-Toned-Body-6.jpg

Drya-Michele-Hot-Toned-Body-1.jpg

Drya-Michele-Hot-Toned-Body-8.jpg

DrayaMicheleC2PantiesSofitel1.jpg
DrayaMicheleC2PantiesSofitel7.jpg

SnZiMGtZSElkSHdQenk3dVhEc0QuanBn.jpg

eHNiVkl2WUpBN2RNb0NpVUVBQzkuanBn.jpg

122288260_1054777571648651_3059433066361879485_n.jpg

EfkunDQWsAAaXuq

EfkunDUXsAAf9fI

Draya-Michele-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-1-1.jpg

Draya-Michele-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-8-1.jpg

EexDe53WoAEYR9o

EexDe52X0AAzlza

Draya-Michele-Sexy-Boobs-12.jpg

Draya-Michele-Sexy-Boobs-25.jpg

DrayaMicheleBlackBoat8.jpg
DrayaMicheleBlackBoat16.jpg

DrayaMicheleBlackBoat19.jpg
DrayaMicheleYelloCancunBikini2.jpg
DrayaMicheleYelloCancunBikini6.jpg

EUCT5U1XgAAMmN2

EWAMAWsXQAACE3G

EWnsSbjXgAMcwhi

EWYpRcTWkAA03w2

Draya-Michele-Sexy-Body-4.jpg

Draya-Michele-Sexy-Body-2.jpg

draya_michele13.jpg

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Naw. She looks like one of my low lifety neices that won’t go to school, lives at home and eats all her mama’s food and drinks all her booze. Bish always got some low level drug dealers hanging around, sniffing. Talking bout she’s a model
Look like that? Do they happen to have an IG? Asking for a non drug dealing low level friend.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why she buy titties?

I would have given her first ballot if her body we’re completely natural.

BlueDevils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear sometimes the criteria for some of yall is confusing af. If she dont get naked its a no. If she has plastic its a no. If she wasnt nasty enough its a no. If her attitude messed up or she did some fuck ish then its a no.

But then...

Yall smooth vote in chicks that havent gotten naked, got plastic, aint shown to be nasty, and did some wack ish in the past.

This chick a smooth hoe, but that aint the criteria right? If she aint at least 3rd with all the posts, and pics we have seen (and talked about) of this chick during her time in the spotlight then Ion know what to say anymore.

End rant lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I swear sometimes the criteria for some of yall is confusing af. If she dont get naked its a no. If she has plastic its a no. If she wasnt nasty enough its a no. If her attitude messed up or she did some fuck ish then its a no.

But then...

Yall smooth vote in chicks that havent gotten naked, got plastic, aint shown to be nasty, and did some wack ish in the past.

This chick a smooth hoe, but that aint the criteria right? If she aint at least 3rd with all the posts, and pics we have seen (and talked about) of this chick during her time in the spotlight then Ion know what to say anymore.

End rant lol.

^^^^

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

But then...

End rant lol.

Perception is reality. Not every good player makes the HOF. There's always some reason for someone not to make it.

BlueDevils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Perception is reality. Not every good player makes the HOF. There's always some reason for someone not to make it.

Totally get that because some of the chicks that fell to third compared to some of the 2nd round HOFs still baffle me, but to each his own on that. but Im speaking more about the criteria some of the voters use to determine who is "worthy" continues to be mad hypocritical or contradictory from chick to chick. They set all these standards for what makes a HOF and then that ish goes smooth out the window two votes later.

(and yes I know its not that serious and this all for fun and such but if we going to do something we might as well do it right lol)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Totally get that because some of the chicks that fell to third compared to some of the 2nd round HOFs still baffle me, but to each his own on that. but Im speaking more about the criteria some of the voters use to determine who is "worthy" continues to be mad hypocritical or contradictory from chick to chick. They set all these standards for what makes a HOF and then that ish goes smooth out the window two votes later.

(and yes I know its not that serious and this all for fun and such but if we going to do something we might as well do it right lol)

^^^^

@smoovejazz makes a good point

And it's crazy how much the same dudes voting in this?

Their messed up rational sounds just like the sports writers they hate.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
looks, body and what she does with the package.
it's what makes one more appealing than the others.
you like what you like...

Sorry, Draya

:thumbsdown:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But then...

End rant lol.

I'll keep it simple and give you my reasons for not thinking she's HoF.
Basically:
- I don't find her particularly attractive.
- Her (very clearly) store bought body just doesn't turn me on.
In short, she's just NEVER appealed to me.
:dunno:

Last edited:

creepin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not trying to marry her but I definitely want to Funk Her! And honestly, when she first got on the scene it would have been N-O! But I've watched as her potato head ass has grown over the years and I'm good with her now!:fucking:

BlueDevils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll keep it simple and give you my reasons for not thinking she's HoF.
Basically:
- I don't find her particularly attractive.
- Her (very clearly) store bought body just doesn't turn me on.
In short, she's just NEVER appealed to me.
:dunno:

I can respect this. Its the other voters that will say exactly what you just did, and then 2 chicks later, a different chick with the same store bought body etc will get a smooth yes. Shoot its been plenty of chicks I didnt know or didnt appeal to me personally ...when that happens I just dont vote on them lol.