BGOL’s influx of Anti Voting, Anti Democrat, Anti Obama Plants

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Tariq said it best. The difference between the Dems and the GOP is like asking which slave master you Want to be on your side of the plantation

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I wrote a thread about their attacks on the Harriet Tubman movie due to the Bigger Long character. Seeing them self in the mirror was upsetting to them.

They launch coordinated attacks against me and validate white supremacists threats against other countries if they even acknowledge me. They are pure evil and trash.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Tariq said it best. The difference between the Dems and the GOP is like asking which slave master you Want to be on your side of the plantation

The Tariq who says not to vote at all though local voting is important anf effects us the most. Look man I fucks with Tariq dude drops knowledge and exposes a lot I'm unaware of,but to blindly follow dude like a mindless cultists is ignorant

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Tariq-Nasheed-onyx-truth.png

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
The Tariq who says not to vote at all though local voting is important anf effects us the most. Look man I fucks with Tariq dude drops knowledge and exposes a lot I'm unaware of,but to blindly follow dude like a mindless cultists is ignorant

These People are so ready to give another groups of people cash payments that are not even American citizens, but the moment black people ask for something. All you get is crickets.

Like Claud Anderson said it best. for 200 Years we voted and ask for nothing and we get nothing.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
These People are so ready to give another groups of people cash payments that are not even American citizens, but the moment black people ask for something. All you get is crickets.

Like Claud Anderson said it best. for 200 Years we voted and ask for nothing and we get nothing.

So why aren't any of the people establishing and running their own candidates who will address these issues/concerns?

Wouldn't that be a more logical solution?

For all of their talk individuals such as Tariq never seem to be willing to really step up by either running themselves or vetting and supporting candidates who can meet these demands.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
So why aren't any of the people establishing and running their own candidates who will address these issues/concerns?

Wouldn't that be a more logical solution?

For all of their talk individuals such as Tariq never seem to be willing to really step up by either running themselves or vetting and supporting candidates who can meet these demands.

You don’t need to do any of those things. It’s simple. Don’t vote. I bet you in 2024 they will be begging black people. They will want give us them tangibles if they ever want to be back in power again.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

You don’t need to do any of those things. It’s simple. Don’t vote. I bet you in 2024 they will be begging black people. They will want give us them tangibles if they ever want to be back in power again.

FUCK U CRACKA AND FUCK ALL

YOUR COON AND CRACKA

FRIENDS ON HERE.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

So we as black people should ignore the white candidates who are running for office until they miss us so much that they'll swoop in as our white saviors and solve all our problems?

And this will all happen in less than 5 years you say? :idea:

I would have thought that organizing and running for office ourselves would have been the best course of action but I guess your way could work too.:rolleyes:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
So we as black people should ignore the white candidates who are running for office until they miss us so much that they'll swoop in as our white saviors and solve all our problems?

And this will all happen in less than 5 years you say? :idea:

I would have thought that organizing and running for office ourselves would have been the best course of action but I guess your way could work too.:rolleyes:

Yeah what do you have to lose? Again we are the only people on planet earth that vote and ask for nothing in return.

If your just voting and these people are doing absolutely nothing for you and your community that is dumb.

The fact that they will give cash payments to people that are not even Americans. But when it comes to there voting base they ignore black people when we ask for tangibles.

:) Your getting hustled.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yeah what do you have to lose? Again we are the only people on planet earth that vote and ask for nothing in return.

If your just voting and these people are doing absolutely nothing for you and your community that is dumb.

The fact that they will give cash payments to people that are not even Americans. But when it comes to there voting base they ignore black people when we ask for tangibles.

:) Your getting hustled.

So again why isn't the solution to then vet, support and vote for our own candidates who will address our needs?

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
So again why isn't the solution to then vet, support and vote for our own candidates who will address our needs?

Having a candidate is not going to change anything. The establishment won’t allow any real candidates.

Look at Bernie Sanders. He has real grass root support but the establishment won’t allow him to prosper because Wall Street Controls the Democratic Party and they want a centrist.

The best way to get the attention of a politician or to even see real change is to simply say. Look if you’re not going to do anything for black people or the black community we are going to sit home.

Who the fuck cares if trump get re-elected. It’s not like when Joe Biden because president anything is going to change.

If you really want orange man out start cutting some checks!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This coming from a dude who worships asian, white, anything but black females on the forum. If anyone is a plant its you.
Wrong you dick watching fag. You’ll find me in all threads. If a bitch is fine she fine you weirdo homosexual concerned about who I fuck. Unlike you I don’t need to prove how Black I am like you fake militants in Kufi’s but pay for cac pussy on Sundays. You fake fuck nigga trash

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, the OP was the first to expose himself.

Anyone supporting Obama and/or Democrats without a plan to demand respect or reciprocation for their vote, at this point is an immigrant, LGBT, or a white liberal.

Voting is not a requirement and voting with no return is a waste. Anyone telling you otherwise is a fool and probably would throw his entire paycheck into a wishing well thinking it would increase the odds of coming true.

One has been smoked out. Bring Em out

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrats have been documented to be the biggest detriment to the so-called black community but the indoctrinated think that democrats = good, supporters of so-called blacks and republicans = bad, enemies of so-called blacks.

They both hate the so-called black man and woman because that is how they survive.

Abolish the two-party system and we can see some real change politically in this country, which is actually a CORPORATION.

But political ignorance runs amok on BGOL now.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Definitely telling any black person not to vote is an insult to all of our ancestors. In the same vein, telling black people to only vote Democrat is just as much an insult.

For most black people, the national elections/ politics do very little for our day to day lives. It is the local elections that really matter. However, unless a black candidate is running, we dont care or show up for local elections. This effects your schools, zoning, local judges, sherriff, streets, taxes, real jobs, etc.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Definitely telling any black person not to vote is an insult to all of your ancestors. In the same vein, telling black people to only vote Democrat is just as much an insult.

For most black people, the national elections/ politics do very little for your day to day lives. It is the local elections that really matter. However, unless a black candidate is running, we dont care or show up for local elections. This effects your schools, zoning, local judges, sherriff, streets, taxes, real jobs, etc.

Brother why are you disrespecting this thread by posting logic and facts?

giphy.gif