Bet a stack that nan one of y'all niggas would put hands on this Queen!

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not with the gun in her hand
You'd say you were in a relationship
Bitch wouldn't be pulling a gun on me in the first place and as you see in OP video shit like this only happens to simp niggas. If he was a real one she would of shot him period because she would be scared of what would happen later instead of recording it and doing it for the gram. A lot of simps in this thread I see.

:itsawrap:

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bitch wouldn't be pulling a gun on me in the first place and as you see in the video shit like this only happens to simp niggas. If he was a real one she would of shot him period because she would be scared of what would happen later instead of recording it and doing it for the gram. A lot of simps in this thread I see.

I agree with that as well.
Women know who and who not to play with

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
She need to get serious with her fucking hair and perm that shit, cut it off or do something! :angry::mad: Shit looks like a spiders nest !

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch wouldn't be pulling a gun on me in the first place and as you see in the video shit like this only happens to simp niggas. If he was a real one she would of shot him period because she would be scared of what would happen later instead of recording it and doing it for the gram. A lot of simps in this thread I see.

It's only one way...too many bish ass kniccaz being created these days..good post..brah

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I agree with that as well.
Women know who and who not to play with

This is true with women without psychological issues.

Some bi-polar chicks would keep pulling this type of shit no matter how many ass whippings are administered until one or both of you are dead.

Catch her in a depressive state and catch the Air McNair

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is true with women without psychological issues.

Some bi-polar chicks would keep pulling this type of shit no matter how many ass whippings are administered until one or both of you are dead.

Catch her in a depressive state and catch the Air McNair
If you have to constantly beat a chick you already lost the game, chick doesn't respect you so why are you with her? they're plenty of women out here cooperating.

Even in the McNair case his bitch knew it was all or nothing fucking with Steve and she chose to take it all. From what i understand from that case Steve was also simping but his sidepiece wasn't doing it for the gram she was a woman of her word.

Even if she gave Steve a ultimatum, Steve obviously didn't do what homie in the video did, Steve said "fuck you bitch I'm going home to my family".

So either way he went out like a man and didn't bitch up letting no female tell a grown man what he's gonna do or not do. when and if you don't establish these things from jump these Bitches know who to try and not try.

Y'all out here playing too much with these hoes.

Last edited: