Best Ear Buds: Enacfire E60 True Wireless Review | USB-C & Wireless Charging!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let us know how they are playa
Completely forgot to hit y'all with a review. I got the E90, E60, and was gifted the Airpods Pro.

E90 was dope all around sound with some heavy BASS. Battery life was just right too. Felt like the co didn't give a fuck about ear drum damage.
E60 very similar to the E90 without the depth of the loud bass. Still very crisp sounds and great battery life. Very sensitive commands as mentioned
Airpods pro - In all honesty it worked similarly to the E90, but lacked the bass and battery life. Still some very good quality sounds. Had it not been gifted to me, I'd kept the E90s.

I stayed with the E60s and Airpods Pro. The pro's were gifted, so I didn't force the issue to return them. But if I'd copped all 3 and had to decide, the Pros would have been returned on price principle, equal if not better sound, and battery life.

Also felt the E60s were good until recently where they don't stay in my ear as I'd like them to. I use the Pros more often, but sometimes prefer the E60s just on the battery longevity. They do fall out occasionally, but I think I might need to adjust some things.

For the price of the E60 or E90, you can't go wrong. And you can use just about any fast charge device.