Bernie Sanders skips Russian sanctions vote - voted against sanctions last year

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He lost, I get it, Black folks hate social programs, educational equality and economic development. We want a better white person that makes us feel better. OK Sanders is done, who is on deck?

Beto voted for the bill in TX that made Police a protected class, akin to ethinicity, or gender. So that is preferable, because he jacked Obama's speaking style?

Politics is not cut and dry, one vote above all others. Look at the total record and Sanders is far better on policy than any of these other white politicians and some of the Black ones. Shit let his ass stay in the senate. He should not run again. If he does and gets through the primary, I would certainly vote for him over ANY republican, or centrist democrat (like that Blue Dog Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand).

Keep fighting on the left, and watch Trump slide right through 2020.
Wait. What? That's the cat everyone losing their mind over and he did that shit? :smh:

2020 is going to be interesting as fuck if they don't get Trump out with this Russia shit.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
He lost, I get it, Black folks hate social programs, educational equality and economic development. We want a better white person that makes us feel better. OK Sanders is done, who is on deck?

Beto voted for the bill in TX that made Police a protected class, akin to ethinicity, or gender. So that is preferable, because he jacked Obama's speaking style?

Politics is not cut and dry, one vote above all others. Look at the total record and Sanders is far better on policy than any of these other white politicians and some of the Black ones. Shit let his ass stay in the senate. He should not run again. If he does and gets through the primary, I would certainly vote for him over ANY republican, or centrist democrat (like that Blue Dog Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand).

Keep fighting on the left, and watch Trump slide right through 2020.

"I think you know there are a lot of white folks out there who are not necessarily racist who felt uncomfortable for the first time in their lives about whether or not they wanted to vote for an African-American." - Bernard Sanders.

And the bill you’re talking about says this...

“(17) KILLING OR TARGETING OF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER.—

“(A) The defendant killed or attempted to kill, in the circumstance described in subparagraph (B), a person who is authorized by law—

“(i) to engage in or supervise the prevention, detention, investigation, or prosecution, or the incarceration of any person for any criminal violation of law;

“(ii) to apprehend, arrest, or prosecute an individual for any criminal violation of law; or

“(iii) to be a firefighter or other first responder.

“(B) The circumstance referred to in subparagraph (A) is that the person was killed or targeted—

“(i) while he or she was engaged in the performance of his or her official duties;

“(ii) because of the performance of his or her official duties; or

“(iii) because of his or her status as a public official or employee.”

So basically you can get the death penalty for killing a cop or firefighter while they are performing their duties. How exactly is that anti black unless you assume that black people kill cops? More white people kill cops so technically it will affect them more than it does us.

And what black man do you know that could kill a cop and not get the death penalty? This changes nothing for us.

Come on fam.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
And don’t forget, Bernie spent his honeymoon in Russia for what was called a diplomatic trip.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"I think you know there are a lot of white folks out there who are not necessarily racist who felt uncomfortable for the first time in their lives about whether or not they wanted to vote for an African-American." - Bernard Sanders.

And the bill you’re talking about says this...

“(17) KILLING OR TARGETING OF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER.—

“(A) The defendant killed or attempted to kill, in the circumstance described in subparagraph (B), a person who is authorized by law—

“(i) to engage in or supervise the prevention, detention, investigation, or prosecution, or the incarceration of any person for any criminal violation of law;

“(ii) to apprehend, arrest, or prosecute an individual for any criminal violation of law; or

“(iii) to be a firefighter or other first responder.

“(B) The circumstance referred to in subparagraph (A) is that the person was killed or targeted—

“(i) while he or she was engaged in the performance of his or her official duties;

“(ii) because of the performance of his or her official duties; or

“(iii) because of his or her status as a public official or employee.”

So basically you can get the death penalty for killing a cop or firefighter while they are performing their duties. How exactly is that anti black unless you assume that black people kill cops? More white people kill cops so technically it will affect them more than it does us.

And what black man do you know that could kill a cop and not get the death penalty? This changes nothing for us.

Come on fam.

#1) Fuck Bernie Sanders for his slip up...and yes I supported him. So I lose on that

#2) And yes Beto voted for a bill that places the lives of Cops, above those Black citizens they murder on the daily. Cops already have extra judicial pprotectio. That bill was specifically written and timed to say Fuck You BLM, and hey cops we got your back. Where is the bill that states, that if you are a cop that kills an unarmed women, man or child you get the death penalty?

Yeah Beto is in Texas, talks a great game and yeah in politics, you gotta play into some bullshit praise cops, praise Israel at all costs, BS. I get that

All I am saying is that WHITE politicians are going to do white people shit, sometimes. Check the policy, don't forget the fuck ups, weigh it all, and don't lose focus on what means the most for BLACK PEOPLE. Vote for who will sign the most bills to benefit/improve our education , protect and improve our money, our health care, protect our right to vote, and limit cop murder.

Stop bickering over completed shit
And fucking vote. If y'all think Sanders is a Russian plant, cool he lost. Who is on deck? What other white politician is going to be a better policy based candidate? Fuck a speech

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Black people are talking about the concept of "sanctioning" countries when the USA has been "sanctioning" us for years.

..........think about it

I'm indifferent when it comes to Bernie because he is indifferent when it comes to black people.

If a politician has no platform providing benefits specifically to BLACK PEOPLE then fuck them.

...and sanctioning to some is an act of WAR...

lol You cats kill me sometimes.....Trump made yall patriotic

talking about "us" (as in the United States) punishing Russia. :giggle:

and we (as in black people) are still 2nd class citizens.....