beef ruining other people's threads

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
the answer isstill no faggot!
I would expect nothing less than your fifth grade "change the quote" responses from you that weren't funny the first time you did one.... you steady laffing at yourself..... FAIL

@MailboxQueen

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
you that happy to see a permed horse huh breh?

:smh:
I'm happy to see you start your shit again..... ZOD...... will bless you...... and your first wife bigly..... shill
sidebar: you have my posting on alert..... soon as I started posting.... you bumped this thread.... now ZOD.... will bump yours

:itsawrap:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm happy to see you start your shit again..... ZOD...... will bless you...... and your first wife bigly..... shill
sidebar: you have my posting on alert..... soon as I started posting.... you bumped this thread.... now ZOD.... will bump yours

Stop it Alfonsa.
You post (shittily) 500 times a day.
I can assure you it's a mere coincidence.

:yes:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
These bitches done lost they fuckin' mind.
How do you know that you're all in a fruity Florida fags feelings cause you chin=checked her? They go to bump a useless thread that's full of cucks like him..... :smh:

You know you really didn't have to do this. My name is
Lizzo
Killed
My
Big
Gay boi
Fetish for a reason. You should be reported for that post.
You been reported for being a fruity ass neck rolling finger snapping zesty ass Florida faggot dozens of times
sidebar: it don't ever take long for you to open your mouth at me so that you can get chin-checked again.... I'm all in your feelings

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
How do you know that you're all in a fruity Florida fags feelings cause you chin=checked her? They go to bump a useless thread that's full of cucks like him..... :smh:

You been reported for being a fruity ass neck rolling finger snapping zesty ass Florida faggot dozens of times

sidebar: it don't ever take long for you to open your mouth at me so that you can get chin-checked again.... I'm all in your feelings

@Camille lightbright is at it again attacking people for no reason ban him or two weeks please?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Camille lightbright is at it again attacking people for no reason ban him or two weeks please?

He's been acting up for a while now. He only restrains himself long enough to try to get someone else in trouble for the same behavior he engages in, but he can't hold out for long. Just ignore him, that seems to bother him more than anything else.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He's been acting up for a while now. He only restrains himself long enough to try to get someone else in trouble for the same behavior he engages in, but he can't hold out for long. Just ignore him, that seems to bother him more than anything else.
CLEARLY you didn't look at what he quoted..... I took care to post him coming in a thread to start with me...... without me even addressing him..... just keep coddling him... as he boot licks you.... he'll be sure to act out, thinking that he can goad me..... just like Soul... every time this thread gets bumped, it's cause one of them acted out.... and got appropriately chin checked.... like clockwork
sidebar: I bet that he won't call me a monkey again.... he's been smarting from those two BANNINGs for a year and a half and is desperate as fuck to get me BANNED, he literally begs for you to BAN me...while you fall for it hook, line and sinker.... Happy Memorial Day, kitchen wench

:lol::flyingkiss:

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
LMFAO at you telling them to ignore me..... so that they can run into any thread where they see my name and make comments to goad me
sidebar: that jackass can't resist coming into my threads..... neither of them ... the same repeat offender cucks all throughout this thread

:roflmao:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
CLEARLY you didn't look at what he quoted..... I took care to post him coming in a thread to start with me...... without me even addressing him..... just keep coddling him... as he boot licks you.... he'll be sure to act out, thinking that he can goad me..... just like Soul... every time this thread gets bumped, it's cause one of them acted out.... and got appropriately chin checked.... like clockwork
sidebar: I bet that he won't call me a monkey again.... he's been smarting from those two BANNINGs for a year and a half and is desperate as fuck to get me BANNED, while you fall for it hook, line and sinker.... Happy Memorial Day, kitchen wench

:lol::flyingkiss:
Did insult you though? Nah but you insulted me and if you got banned it would've been just what you had coming from the very first time you attacked me.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Did insult you though? Nah but you insulted me and if you got banned it would've been just what you had coming from the very first time you attacked me.
I didn't insult you.... posted facts...... you got the option of putting me on ignore..... and never ever seeing my threads again...... you have the option to not keep bumping this thread.... but you won't .... oh heavens no..... your ass still burns from those two BANs..... you broke your ass to come after me on each one.... the very second they ended.... your very first post after each....... I live rent free in your mind Fantasia
sidebar: and you hate it when i ignore you.... you literally explode and come at me after a few days or a week of it..... just like Soul
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
LMFAO at you telling them to ignore me..... so that they can run into any thread where they see my name and make comments to goad me
sidebar: that jackass can't resist coming into my threads..... neither of them ... the same repeat offender cucks all throughout this thread

:roflmao:

I see what they do and what you do and IMO 95% of all this following around and sniffing each others ass is either initiated by or or involving you. In all my years I've never had a single member in so much drama with so many individual members. I can't even merge threads like I want to because half the board has you on ignore. I'm at the point I don't care what yall do to each other but start messing up threads with nonsense where it is destroying the experience for members not involved in the bs then I'll have to see what can be done to eliminate the folks keeping the drama going.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I see what they do and what you do and IMO 95% of all this following around and sniffing each others ass is either initiated by or or involving you. In all my years I've never had a single member in so much drama with so many individual members. I can't even merge threads like I want to because half the board has you on ignore. I'm at the point I don't care what yall do to each other but start messing up threads with nonsense where it is destroying the experience for members not involved in the bs then I'll have to see what can be done to eliminate the folks keeping the drama going.
You just worry about merging your pets threads..... which never gets done.... you can't even control him.... the monster that you created.... that singlehandedly ruined the Cooking Forum..... freed you right up from doing anything there.... probably the plan all along

chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Sis the reply ban option works marvelously for threads. :thumbsup:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Don't even have to saything to this female.... Saturday night and she's smoking my gun like a cherry Jolly Rancher, emphasis on Jolly..... warming those jaws up for that all night stroll
DESTROYED you so bad last weekend,.took you a week to respond to the God