beef ruining other people's threads

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
911-call.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'm not taking the other thread off topic and expect some of the bs posts to be deleted.

Lb you said you got called out after someone clapped at you and you clapped back. This is false.

Lkmbgf had replied to someone else.

Agree.

Folks are focused on what they see NOW.

They are not taking into consideration that Disney/Marvel has shit planned out more than 5 years in advance.

While folks are nitpicking about Phase 4/5, Disney writers and producers are working on Phases 9/10 and beyond right now.

If we the audience had a clue what they got coming, mofos would be amazed and counting down the days for its debut.

Nah all that ain't necessary this ain't the comics. I don't need to see Spiderman part 763. I wouldn't mind if they rebooted at phase 6 or the aftermath of secret wars results in a reshaping if the MCU that replaces all the old actors like mark rufalo and just resets everything so we'll have good shit like evil Loki they can bring in the FF a d the X-Men without some goofy explanation like they was trapped in a pocket dimension since the 1960s. It's been 12 years it's time for a reboot.

You took it upon your self to quote him and call him a fag.

He didn't even get nasty unless you count the word nerd, which was not as bad as what you said to him, and it read like he meant to say he wasn't a nerd.
I'm sorry nerd I'm just sick of the midnesneed.
Regardless, you continue to escalate and I'm not having that thread ruined with nonsense.

5:19am and typing like a fag..... go to fucking sleep bitch
sidebar: do you even know how to fucking use spell check or are you just illiterate?

I asked nicely.
Keep the drama out this thread and on the rest of the board. Thanks.
You lied.
Like I've said dozens of times already.... fags fuck with me.... I start clapping back.... then you come with your shit and say something.... same fags run into my threads to fuck with me.... you don't say shit... FOH with this shit.... L.K.M.B.G.F., your work husband Soul On Ice, Megatron X, BrownTurd, VAiz4hustlaz amongst a few... every time it's gets quiet for a few days or a week.... they explode
:flyingkiss::hmm:

Ban him for at least a month.

Drama moved to this thread.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm not taking the other thread off topic and expect some of the bs posts to be deleted.

Lb said you got called out after someone clapped at you and you clapped back. This is false.

He didn't even get nasty unless you count the word nerd, which was not as bad as what you said to him, and it read like he meant to say he wasn't a nerd.

Regardless, you continue to escalate and I'm not having that thread ruined with nonsense.

I asked nicely.

You lied.

Not trying to argue with you.... but you're not paying attention.... he fucked with me out of nowhere in a few threads.... nothing is said.... Imma clap back the same when he posts..... then.... and only then do you say something.... fags making threads about me are open season also.... you never say anything when the BS starts.... and wait till it explodes.... he's called me a nerd a few times.... you don't see everything maam
:flyingkiss:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Lb said you got called out after someone clapped at you and you clapped back. This is false.

I asked nicely.

You lied.

This is proof of a troll following me..... bitch ain't even in this thread, not tagged, yet magically appears.... just like when nothing was said to him for more than three weeks.... and he tries to ruin my thread spherically speaking, a thread which he has never been in, with his shit.... you can't make this shit up

I said to keep the drama out the other thread.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Not trying to argue with you.... but you're not paying attention.... he fucked with me out of nowhere in a few threads.... nothing is said.... Imma clap back the same when he posts..... then.... and only then do you say something.... fags making threads about me are open season also.... you never say anything when the BS starts.... and wait till it explodes.... he's called me a nerd a few times.... you don't see everything maam

If I didn't say anything, I didn't see it. The marvel thread is one I actively read, even if I don't comment, and I am not going to have it ruined like yall ruin every other thread.

It's hard to address someone's bad behavior when multiple people are engaging in it. I don't have everyone else beefing with multiple people, the common denominator to most of the drama is you.

If you have an issue you can always report a post, but when you are doing the same thing, don't necessarily expect something to happen. In the past when we have approached people about these type of petty repetitive aggressions on your behalf, they all stopped. You never stop. You are the one that keeps the drama going and its with everyone.

Last month you were complaining about a coordinated conspiracy not respond to you. You just have to have conflict.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
If I didn't say anything, I didn't see it. The marvel thread is one I actively read, even if I don't comment, and I am not going to have it ruined like yall ruin every other thread.

It's hard to address someone's bad behavior when multiple people are engaging in it. I don't have everyone else beefing with multiple people, the common denominator to most of the drama is you.

If you have an issue you can always report a post, but when you are doing the same thing, don't necessarily expect something to happen. In the past when we have approached people about these type of petty repetitive aggressions on your behalf, they all stopped. You never stop. You are the one that keeps the drama going and its with everyone.

Last month you were complaining about a coordinated conspiracy not respond to you. You just have to have conflict.
You will now get tagged when it happens....best believe in that, oh blind one :yes::hmm:
sidebar: guaranteed that your work husband will be the first at bat

:flyingkiss: :flyingkiss: :flyingkiss:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

I asked nicely.

You lied.

You see it don't you? How he just attacks people for no reason right? He's been fucking with me from day one. I know you see it. Ban him! Obviously he's wound up and a nice two week vacation from bgol would do wonders. Ban him queen! Do it for the culture. He needs to be taught a lesson.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You see it don't you? How he just attacks people for no reason right? He's been fucking with me from day one. I know you see it. Ban him! Obviously he's wound up and a nice two week vacation from bgol would do wonders. Ban him queen! Do it for the culture. He needs to be taught a lesson.
He's a troll and he's full of shit . Don't let him slide. Get him momma! Get his punk ass!
Let us now break down the words BAN and Troll...... you dry troll with these two quotes
You trolled me, caught two BANS in three months, yet throw the term around casually... praying that I get BANNED
Your two-week vacation, and the following 30 day one did nothing to quell your thirst for trolling
The first day back from each BAN.... your very first post after each, was to race into a thread where I posted and troll yet again... you do not know how or when to just STFU
You run up in here, following me, no doubt you got me as "
followed".... you weren't tagged...... and you think that boot licking Camille will help you....illiterate non-spelling DOLT..... :smh:
@HNIC needs to give us the ability to reverse it when a member "
follows" you. when you don't want their attention..... more than 20 years here and I have never "followed" anyone
Now run along and continue bouncing around like a court jester for "your Queen"... shoo now lil girl....SHOO!!!

JESTER-1.gif

/

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Damn Camille owned Lightbright. This was a complete ass whopping lol
All the same trolls circling this thread like shit going down the toilet.... I stay chin checking your sorry ass more than your box shouldered flat ass wife does when you come in the shack on Friday short 50 cents on your $74 paycheck

:lol:

A MAN FUCK DIS FAGGOT. I HATE THAT PUSSY AS MUCH AS I HATE REMBRANT BROWN. FAGGOT HATES LOOKING AT WOMEN CAUSE HE LIKES SUCKIN DICK. AND MODS BRING BACK THE JACK WALSH BAD BITCH TAKE OVER THREAD TOO THIS PUSSY DELEATED CAUSE I EMBARRASSED HIS PUNK ASS CRYING ABOUT SEEING BITCHES IN THREADS. JOIN ME IN THE CELEBRATION OF YOUR HATRED OF THIS FUCKIN PUSSY. AND AS ALWAYS IN A JACKSON WALSH ROAST THREAD, COME TO SHOW YOUR HATRED OF WEIRDO FAGGOTS, STAY FOR THE BITCHES. :cheers:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Y'all don't see the play here?
Fagwhight is on some @Bullet humiliation shit.
He beats off to the confrontation and constant beefs. No sane person goes around "fighting" the entire board. She gets off on the attention his meemaw never gave shim because she was too busy turning tricks in thier trailer park.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He beats off to the confrontation and constant beefs. No sane person goes around "fighting" the entire board. She gets off on the attention his meemaw never gave shim because she was too busy turning tricks in thier trailer park.
I think you are own to something

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the same trolls circling this thread like shit going down the toilet.... I stay chin checking your sorry ass more than your box shouldered flat ass wife does when you come in the shack on Friday short 50 cents on your $74 paycheck

:lol:

A MAN FUCK DIS FAGGOT. I HATE THAT PUSSY AS MUCH AS I HATE REMBRANT BROWN. FAGGOT HATES LOOKING AT WOMEN CAUSE HE LIKES SUCKIN DICK. AND MODS BRING BACK THE JACK WALSH BAD BITCH TAKE OVER THREAD TOO THIS PUSSY DELEATED CAUSE I EMBARRASSED HIS PUNK ASS CRYING ABOUT SEEING BITCHES IN THREADS. JOIN ME IN THE CELEBRATION OF YOUR HATRED OF THIS FUCKIN PUSSY. AND AS ALWAYS IN A JACKSON WALSH ROAST THREAD, COME TO SHOW YOUR HATRED OF WEIRDO FAGGOTS, STAY FOR THE BITCHES. :cheers:

The same weak ass jokes.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude is right. You can't complain about beefs if your starting shit with dude, and keeping it going, and have the audacity to complain after agreeing this is the BGOL culture.

It's either beefing is the norm, or we do away with it. Until then it's no problem. Let Lightbright do his shit. It's the Bgol way

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

1) I don't beef with the entire board.... you exaggerate shit to get yourself off...... just like I haven't said shit to you... yet you race into this thread to circle jerk every time you see it bumped by someone other than your self....you beat yourself off every chance you get when you do it... any time that you pause from outright fucking with me.... you bump this thread and the couple of other troll threads... to get yourself off.... it's all evident, the proof is here for anyone that looks through this thread.... it's mostly you posting in it.... shit's been quiet for like five days without you posting and putting my name in your mouth... and every time I hit you back in your face... you dig up an old troll thread to post in... you just can't help yourself.... ur like FUCKYOU....claimed how I always beef.... then he put me on ignore.... and immediately started beefing with others
sidebar: you got another round of chin checking coming.... you beg for it SoulQuanna
giphy.gif

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
1) I don't beef with the entire board.... you exaggerate shit to get yourself off...... just like I haven't said shit to you... yet you race into this thread to circle jerk every time you see it bumped by someone other than your self....you beat yourself off every chance you get when you do it... any time that you pause from outright fucking with me.... you bump this thread and the couple of other troll threads... to get yourself off.... it's all evident, the proof is here for anyone that looks through this thread.... it's mostly you posting in it.... shit's been quiet for like five days without you posting and putting my name in your mouth... and every time I hit you back in your face... you dig up an old troll thread to post in... you just can't help yourself.... ur like FUCKYOU....claimed how I always beef.... then he put me on ignore.... and immediately started beefing with others
sidebar: you got another round of chin checking coming.... you beg for it SoulQuanna
giphy.gif
Breh, type lightbright into the search bar, even using title only, and there's a dozen posts calling you out.

And this is not even using alternative spellings like whitetbright, cacbright, beastialityboi either.

You had a literal tranny poster calling you out by name breh.

You're the worst

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif
You are lying, it is a reason so many have you on ignore. Damn near every thread you are trolling

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Breh, type lightbright into the search bar, even using title only, and there's a dozen posts calling you out.

And this is not even using alternative spellings like whitetbright, cacbright, beastialityboi either.

You had a literal tranny poster calling you out by name breh.

You're the worst
2:OO AM? And again you're grasping for my sack.... :smh:
sidebar: with each of those spellings, you will get you yourself and a half dozen fag trolls attacking me

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You are lying, it is a reason so many have you on ignore. Damn near every thread you are trolling
As you again troll me..... time for ou to make your 8th.... 9th thread about me?
sidebar: what are you CST? up at 4:30-5:00 am to troll?
taste.jpg

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@MailboxPimp... Im a FAGGOT for ZOD All Mighty. Like my father & his father before him... my asshole is his highway!
There is no toll booth! Im a boy whose always wanted to be a girl... but I wanted to be a girl with all my boy parts & I always hoped I could find a man like dj & or dj mr cee who likes tranny faggots... who havent had surgery . anyway..... I was ranting! Its still..

giphy.gif

the answer isstill no faggot!