BATWOMAN Discussion Thread.. Javicia Leslie is new Batwoman (Update: Luke Fox is BatWing 6/8/2021) Bring on MORE Assorted White TEARS!!

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
they BETTER let Lucas get with this thick Asian on that show...

AND be Batwing
I have been thinking this same thing. I think if they do it, it won't be until they get ready to cancel batwoman. This way they can keep the cash cow going.

He would definitely work though since batwing is much smaller than batman.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Jesus this is what Niggas are going to be looking at on Sundays
EccIgvsWkAEXjsD

EccEhf_UYAEh0lE

NicoleKangredcarpet-637x1024.jpg

CW fucking Winning

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
She's definitely a huge improvement over Ruby Rose. In looks for sure; I've never seen her act so time will tell there.

But this show will have to also get a major upgrade in writing to hold me. The writing so far has been dreadful.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah Alice been dope to me since the beginning of the show

She was a little over top to me but once the backstory was laid out she grew on me

Sidebar...

I find it funny how critics KILLED jada when she was gotham

Said she was over the top loud chewing up scenes too comic book...

But then EVERY tv villian after her did the same exact sh*t and got raves.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dam I miss gotham and those villains, Penguin and Riddler were the best ones to me tho

She was a little over top to me but once the backstory was laid out she grew on me

Sidebar...

I find it funny how critics KILLED jada when she was gotham

Said she was over the top loud chewing up scenes too comic book...

But then EVERY tv villian after her did the same exact sh*t and got raves.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dam I miss gotham and those villains, Penguin and Riddler were the best ones to me tho

The whole are they gay thing was forced

And i have nothing for or against them being gay but the writing and premise was a little off.

But they are such incredible actors...

but those two and the joker

legitimately redefined classic characters to the point where they will be recognized forever as perhaps the BEST interpretations on screen

Real talk.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Oh yeah how did I leave out Jerome/Jeremiah/Joker, Ian from Shameless killed that role and they should have him play Joker in a movie, that trio definitely made the show for me. Not to mention all the eye candy throughout the seasons

The whole are they gay thing was forced

And i have nothing for or against them being gay but the writing and premise was a little off.

But they are such incredible actors...

but those two and the joker

legitimately redefined classic characters to the point where they will be recognized forever as perhaps the BEST interpretations on screen

Real talk.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Black bisexual batwoman.

The white lesbian had a Black girlfriend. I bet the Black leabian has a white partner.

Man fuck this shit.

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
Confession 1: I didn't get past the first episode of Arrow b/c Batman already checks off my "orphaned but ungodly rich white kid becomes haunted vigilante with limitless weapons budget" box.

Confession 2: I only watch Flash nowadays because I wanna see what Candice Patton is wearing this episode (I'm TIRED of watching Barry Allen cry over someone's impending death coming at the end of every season).

Confession 3: Black Lightning has my attention mostly due to China Anne McClain (plays Lightning, but her actual age is 21 yo) and unanticipated lesbian action involving Nafessa Williams.

Confession 4: Writing/ dialogue/ interactions are not real enough for me- reminds me of acting shown in the movie Clueless. I've got issues with overly skinny women cast in parts that require muscularity/ "solid" body build to withstand the action and fighting.

And, despite the fact that the new Batwoman checks all of the boxes (she FINE, mayne!), I refuse to get involved with this show and get my heart broken because the racists get it shut down after half a season.

98237962_3017673864959570_1746719114543623513_n.jpg

(This is cosplayer @pinklunatik in her own interpretation of a black Batwoman.)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Confession 1: I didn't get past the first episode of Arrow b/c Batman already checks off my "orphaned but ungodly rich white kid becomes haunted vigilante with limitless weapons budget" box.

Confession 2: I only watch Flash nowadays because I wanna see what Candice Patton is wearing this episode (I'm TIRED of watching Barry Allen cry over someone's impending death coming at the end of every season).

Confession 3: Black Lightning has my attention mostly due to China Anne McClain (plays Lightning, but her actual age is 21 yo) and unanticipated lesbian action involving Nafessa Williams.

Confession 4: Writing/ dialogue/ interactions are not real enough for me- reminds me of acting shown in the movie Clueless. I've got issues with overly skinny women cast in parts that require muscularity/ "solid" body build to withstand the action and fighting.

And, despite the fact that the new Batwoman checks all of the boxes (she FINE, mayne!), I refuse to get involved with this show and get my heart broken because the racists get it shut down after half a season.

98237962_3017673864959570_1746719114543623513_n.jpg

(This is cosplayer @pinklunatik in her own interpretation of a black Batwoman.)

all your points are valid and have been put on the record.

Watch anyway fam...

Just to make these white fanboys cry in the basement

AND so we can finally see Batwing on screen

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
this is very good

Screenshot-2020-05-18-star-girl-jpg-WEBP-Image-752-440-pixels.png

so far ....:yes:

I've been watching this...and trying to stick with it. I hate the kiddy shit...it has some parts that come off as a Disney channel show...but the fight with Sports Master was awesome.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I still haven't decided if i should start Stargirl, with Arrow ended I only have The Flash and Batwoman for the CW DCverse shows i'm watching

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I still haven't decided if i should start Stargirl, with Arrow ended I only have The Flash and Batwoman for the CW DCverse shows i'm watching

Legends is the crown jewel for me right now... Easily the funniest show on TV.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
People keep asking me about wb dc shows and I gave up on them after the same storyline of the flash season 3.i was out and never returned...