hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Told yall that boy was a suck ass....

tenor.gif

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
This nigga just letting the kids at Cps suffer and not be in school.

he at his Martha vinyard mansion watching his city crumble and no fucks given.

NObama

Huh....you never say shit about white folks and their mansions you crab ass jealous ass hoe ass Fox News talkin ass nigga.

th

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
This nigga just letting the kids at Cps suffer and not be in school.

he at his Martha vinyard mansion watching his city crumble and no fucks given.

NObama

Oh...If you didn't notice, he's not President anymore and you still on here hatin like a donald trump bitch ass trick. Ya boy trump gotcha back.

:giggle:

Oh by the way you have a new nickname on here: shaddyvillethug = shuckvillethot

FAGGIT!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

obama+michelle+laugh.gif

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Call-out, outrage culture, or whatever the fuck you want to call it ain't about shit. And it's even worse when it's retroactively applied.

I always said Obama isn't going to be looked back on too fondly. As shit moves more to the extreme left, a moderate like Obama just doesn't stand much of a chance. Calling out these ultra-sensitive hippies just makes him less favorable to the left.

But pointing out that senior citizen politicians participated in legislative fuckery 20 years ago when they should have known better isn't calling out. Calling out is outrage over an old tweet from 2009. Outrage over an innocent comment taken out of context. It don't refer to calling out his boy Biden on his fuckery.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I call all you critical muthafuckas in this thread "paycheck pussies". Cause you niggas are the kind that's mad President Obama didn't knock on your door and hand you a check. You good for nothing do nothing hoe ass bitches.

:grin:

Oh, I'm waiting on your Anti-Daddy Trump thread any minute now. I won't hold my breath.

obama+michelle+laugh.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
excellent post.

history won’t be kind to Obama. He was too soft and he also set a precedent being the first “black President” to do nothing to take care of his people to progress the so-called black community from the bottom of the ladder economically, politically, and socially.

white presidents will always point to him as the standard for policy specific to us saying “if your own didn’t do for you, why should we?”

the funny part about it is that neither Obama or Michelle Obama were the first black and so-called black President or First Lady of the United States. But I guess the photos taken were good for hope and inspiration :rolleyes:

Call-out, outrage culture, or whatever the fuck you want to call it ain't about shit. And it's even worse when it's retroactively applied.

I always said Obama isn't going to be looked back on too fondly. As shit moves more to the extreme left, a moderate like Obama just doesn't stand much of a chance. Calling out these ultra-sensitive hippies just makes him less favorable to the left.

But pointing out that senior citizen politicians participated in legislative fuckery 20 years ago when they should have known better isn't calling out. Calling out is outrage over an old tweet from 2009. Outrage over an innocent comment taken out of context. It don't refer to calling out his boy Biden on his fuckery.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
excellent post.

history won’t be kind to Obama. He was too soft and he also set a precedent being the first “black President” to do nothing to take care of his people to progress the so-called black community from the bottom of the ladder economically, politically, and socially.

white presidents will always point to him as the standard for policy specific to us saying “if your own didn’t do for you, why should we?”

the funny part about it is that neither Obama or Michelle Obama were the first black and so-called black President or First Lady of the United States. But I guess the photos taken were good for hope and inspiration :rolleyes:

Yeah. In your beady little coon eyes only. And those like you.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

But on the contrary, your boy trump going down as one of worst, corrupt, racist pieces of shit this country has had as a so called "president".

Hey, didn't you and Megatron-X go on a date tonight?

:giggle:

Last edited:

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck Barack Hussein Obama. The biggest trick ever pulled on Black America since integration.
He's not wrong though. But dude loves wagging his finger at black folks.
Told yall that boy was a suck ass....

Glad i'm not the only one that seez thru the bullshit, i been started to wonder about his ass.

Wasn't he video somewhere awhile back talking about half-naked girls in rap videos or some shit?

We have a clown in the White House and he's worried about Woke people and why rappers have half-naked girls in their videos and flossing a certain lifestyle? Fuckouttahere!!!

Last edited:

oldirty

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Of course everything isn't black and white spoken by a man who's half white...FOH!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wouldn’t expect anything less from that sellout President who is the reason we now have this failure of a President.

I hope Michael Obama would speak publicly, on the record, about these Native American issues.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's taking shots at Trump but it's funny all of that is coming from him...I have no more words for him or about him.What's done is done.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
He's trying to word his shit carefully. What he's trying to say is stop listening to ADOS just like the rest of the democratic party higher ups have been saying. But he can't come right out and mention them by name because that would be the ultimate validation. The only folks really making noise right now on the social media scene that's affecting the democrats political ambitions is the ADOS folks. Every puppet... I mean candidate they've dragged out thus far has taken hits in the polls and it's all because of the attacks coming from but not grass rooted in social media. Social media has only given them a platform for their voices to be heard on a 24 hour cycle just like the main stream news media and its causing issues. Come on out and say their names and stop with this back hand pointing out.