https://www.instagram.com/VerzuzTv/

https://www.instagram.com/babyface/

https://www.instagram.com/teddyriley1/

EV0sKg1XQAQNFZk

.​

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Will we be able to watch on our PC / Desktop or do we got to jump hoops to watch this ?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teddy is going to win
I originally thought that too, not even considering the New Jack Swing era but his Michael Jackson shit alone.

Then after I sat there and thought about how amazed felt when I found out Babyface wrote songs that I didn’t know he had a hand in...made me realize this one might be tough.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I originally thought that too, not even considering the New Jack Swing era but his Michael Jackson shit alone.

Then after I sat there and thought about how amazed felt when I found out Babyface wrote songs that I didn’t know he had a hand in...made me realize this one might be tough.

Oh it it still gonna be GOOD

but teddy has more street hits remixes dance tracks and hip hop influenced records

its gonna hit different.

And the Michael stuff is the cheat code

rage

International
International Member
Teddy Riley ushered in a whole new style of music with Swingbeat/New Jack Swing, so he wins by default.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Babyface will win.
He has 49 Grammy Nominations and 11 Wins
He wrote & produced MANY songs for Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton, Boyz II Men, Usher, Mary J, Johnny Gill, After 7...too many to list
Directly responsible for easily way over 100 Million album sales
26 R&B Billboard #1's
PLUS he was with the group "The Deele"
This ain't a good match up IMO

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh it it still gonna be GOOD

but teddy has more street hits remixes dance tracks and hip hop influenced records

its gonna hit different.

And the Michael stuff is the cheat code
I can see it now...Babyface gonna pull off some shit and all you gone see in the comments is “Oh Babyface did that?” “I forgot that was a Babyface song.” “I didn’t known he wrote that.” etc

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Babyface will win.
He has 49 Grammy Nominations and 11 Wins
He wrote & produced MANY songs for Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton, Boyz II Men, Usher, Mary J, Johnny Gill, After 7...too many to list
Directly responsible for easily way over 100 Million album sales
26 R&B Billboard #1's
PLUS he was with the group "The Deele"
This ain't a good match up IMO
so it's Bob your head music against legendary tracks.. Depend on type of crowd...face got the hits but teddy know how to make people dance

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teddy Riley ushered in a whole new style of music with Swingbeat/New Jack Swing, so he wins by default.
Naw y’all sleeping on Babyface.....it’s gonna depend on the audience. The older audience gonna relate to Babyface. Shit everybody wins it’s gonna be dope hearing these records.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
babyface discography

teddy riley discography
So uhh.....this whole time I thought Teddy Riley produced Don’t be Cruel..... ain’t this some shit.......