B.e.t Is Just Wrong

KLEPTO

Star
Registered
:lol: when they pulled the white t shirt out the bag,i thought it was a kilo of coke.

Last edited:

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
the green room is tarnished? what the fuck do you expect?

I would have guessed there'd be

Condoms
Malt Liquor
A lil wayne promo cd
an AOL dvd
Abortion Clinic Brochures
chewing gum

Lurker99

Potential Star
Registered
Standard college shit they give out. The only thing you were missing was some speedstick and coupons.

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
^^Now it makes sense. I'm thinking stuff supposed to be fancy like award parties but it makes sense for college kids. Didn't know that show was geared towards college students.

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
MissMighty said:
^^Now it makes sense. I'm thinking stuff supposed to be fancy like award parties but it makes sense for college kids. Didn't know that show was geared towards college students.
Are you sure that wasnt a green room gift bag or something? Why would they give the audience a media press kit folder?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I've known for a WHILE now that BET is cheap as hell and is on some "Funky Fingers Production" shit

I've been to a few college-type events they've thrown and all of them were poorly organized and run like a damn ghetto swap meet :smh:

Crooklyn13

“Dem are her legs in the air”
BGOL Investor
H-TownBB said:
LOOK AT THIS SHIT :smh: :smh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[flash]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/7inPhZDXTy5TVa84D[/flash]

http://]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fqwf_bet-rip-the-runway-gift-bags
BET is geared towards the youth plus that bag definitely was good enough. Do you know that gift bags includes paying taxes on those expensive gifts for the network. Take a look at the Academy, Grammy, MTV they no loger practice the art of giving. Remember its a business , keep costs low.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
XXXplosive said:
I've been to a few college-type events they've thrown and all of them were poorly organized and run like a damn ghetto swap meet :smh:

So true. :(

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahahahhahahaah. Dude sounded disgusted. At first I thought that shit was a low budget ass commercial showin' its sponsors and shit lol. A t-shirt, bag and some ramen noodles? WTF was he expectin'? A car? He thought he was gonna get some Oprah shit.

TwoStrikes99

Potential Star
Registered
SPICE UP YA LIFE(I mean this thread)

lyric1.jpg

khrysti3_th.jpg

bambi3.jpg

redemption

Star
Registered
It probably would of actually been funny to me if THE ONLY thing he pulled out was some Ramen Noodles. But he got a bunch of BET promo shit, a Tshirt, blah blah. Dont see the big deal....

Now if the nigga pulled out some condoms, an R Kelly mixtape, some KFC coupons, and some watermelon seeds...

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
redemption said:
It probably would of actually been funny to me if THE ONLY thing he pulled out was some Ramen Noodles. But he got a bunch of BET promo shit, a Tshirt, blah blah. Dont see the big deal....

Now if the nigga pulled out some condoms, an R Kelly mixtape, some KFC coupons, and some watermelon seeds...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: