Austin Police groping Women NOW!

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
2 things

1st. He should have waited for a female officer

2nd. He did the shit they teach you in TSA. He wasn't grouping. Grouping is cuppin that mufucka with the palm of your hand. He did that back of the hand touch shit they teach you to do when your patting down "sensitive areas"

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah that dude look like sexual assault she need to file some charges

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a hold one to call!!! I don't know!!
no its not he did it plain and simple.
2 things

2nd. He did the shit they teach you in TSA. He wasn't grouping. Grouping is cuppin that mufucka with the palm of your hand. He did that back of the hand touch shit they teach you to do when your patting down "sensitive areas"
no the first one he grabbed her breast then he tried to play it off and do a open hand grab which is what youre talking about but the first one was a group.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude clearly grabbed her tiddy, And I'm pretty sure He's supposed to call a female cop.

Edit........... dude grabbed and squeezed that tiddy

The tweets under are just as despicable as I expected. There are people saying that the cops shouldn't have to wait for a female officer. Hey, how about since your job is to protect and serve the community, which includes securing their trust, why wouldn't a "good cop" wait for a female cop to check this lady?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The tweets under are just as despicable as I expected. There are people saying that the cops shouldn't have to wait for a female officer. Hey, how about since your job is to protect and serve the community, which includes securing their trust, why wouldn't a "good cop" wait for a female cop to check this lady?

SMFH

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

Exactly why he'll get barely a slap on the wrist. He used the back of his hand. He shole did lift that heavy MF though :p

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if there is not a female officer present, they are allowed to frisk, but have to do so in a manner that isnt evasive......such as using the back of their hands and whatnot.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yes they do, carrying drugs is not carrying a immediate lethal weapon, that woman was cuffed and in that situation she poses no threat, her clothes were too tight to conceal anything harmful to the officer, so he should have called in for a female officer to search her, the whole reason why they have the procedure is to search without it being or looking like that shit did!

Do you really think he did not enjoy that? GTFOH!

Read below

if there is not a female officer present, they are allowed to frisk, but have to do so in a manner that isnt evasive......such as using the back of their hands and whatnot.