August Alsina Speaks on Past Relationship With Jada Pinkett Smith, Jada confirms it.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
august out of pocket for this shit. fucking with them weirdos dude should have known he was out of his league....lol. he weird too but he obviously wasn't honest with hisself. he had to know not to fall in love and that jada wasn't leaving will.....instead this fool on vacations and shit with them....lol. jada ain't been bad to me since a different world but whatever august lol. jada cut his yapping ass off now will needs to cut her for this piss poor decision.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Angela Yee and August are fucking.

Nahh, her dude is a baller that is living in Detroit.

You think she'd 'keep it on lock" for this emo ass dude multiple states away?

Whoever he is, he's banked up and a real stand up dude...cuz she don't say much about him ("keep my business out the streets,") but she makes sure to let it be known she is not single..("I miss my boyfriend, ")

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So their now liars,both her and Will Smith.....they have issues and that table talk she does is some bullshit.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meg the Stallion needs to get Joyner Lucas on and do a "Feeling Like Jada". And be sure to include this part of her herstory. It's right up her ally.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
theyre swingers and will dont want to pay that divorce money. its partnership and doing whatever the fuck you want for bustin a nut. im pretty certain will smashed that australian chick in suicide squad and another film he made. the chemistry between them is ridiculous.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
theyre swingers and will dont want to pay that divorce money. its partnership and doing whatever the fuck you want for bustin a nut. im pretty certain will smashed that australian chick in suicide squad and another film he made. the chemistry between them is ridiculous.
If they are really as cool with each other as they try to portray then they should have no problem divorcing amicably. Fucking the suicide squad chic ain't worth doing this round table shit after your wife fucks your kids friend.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
She would of had to do that interview alone. She made two fucked up kids and now she lied about swinging on the nuts of a 17 year old :angry: Time for a divorce and just upgrade. Why deal with this shit. This is not a positive family image.
160 million. now see if you pick up the phone to call a divorce lawyer.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
160 million. now see if you pick up the phone to call a divorce lawyer.
Yeah, I wouldn't go anywhere either. I would have sat on this lil nugget and went out and fucked whoever, whenever I wanted. If the bitch try to get funky about it, I'd just tell her she can leave with nothing because I got her cold on infidelity.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol....jada fucked up and will still needs to be done with her ass. here he is... one of the richest actors in the world, got a good head on his shoulders ...of course you married and gonna have problems and all. but how the hell she go spread them legs for a broken down lost one hit wonder... who can't hold water, talking about she just wanted to feel good. lol.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep, we know damn well Will didn't pass up this ass!

0b2b7a09-8d9b-4ecc-af16-33eec89ed9e2.gif