August Alsina Speaks on Past Relationship With Jada Pinkett Smith, Jada confirms it.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This guy needs a therapist to help him cope and talk his issues out. And he should only talk with his therapist about this, not the entire world.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These new age Niggas are bitch made as hell. You get a chance to smash an A level celeb and you gotta catch feelings and start talking like a bitch. When I was in my 20s I met a very famous actress at a HBCU function and we kicked it that night having drinks and eventually we were both horny and decided to please each other orally. Only 4 people knew it happened at the time cause it wasnt about talking,it was about the fact that She sucked me off and didn’t spill one drop and it wasn’t about bragging or tearing her down it was an experience that me and her both enjoyed.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Y6bZGxf.png

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Goofy ass.

She probably been getting outside dick for years, he the only nigga to say some shit because he wanted the clout.

He really thought he could peel that bitch, this a whole generation of "I just fucked yo bitch" ass niggas.

Like she was really gone leave a nigga that make 8-9 figures a movie for a nigga who's Greatest Hits comp is probably like 4 songs.

So all he can say now is "Well, I smashed, tho."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina’s Claim That Will Smith Gave ‘His Blessing’ To Their Relationship
By Justin Curto@justinmcurto
Photo: Vulture and Getty Images

10072938db05e85b2c186dd5d1cb7cdbb5-august-alsina-jadda-pinket-smith.rsquare.w330.jpg

Like the Smiths don’t already have enough news on their plates right now, August Alsina chose this week to speak out on his relationship with Jada Pinkett Smith. The R&B singer previously denied having an affair with Jada Pinkett after his 2019 track “Nunya” came out, featuring the lyric, “You got me feeling like it was an act, you’re just an actress / Putting on a show ’cause you don’t want the world to know.” Now, promoting his new album, The Product III: stateofEMERGEncy, Alsina changed his tune in an interview with Complex. “I actually sat down with Will and had a conversation, due to the transformation from their marriage to life partnership that they’ve spoken on several times, and it, you know, not involving romanticism,” he told Complex, implying Jada Pinkett and husband Will Smith have an open marriage. “He gave me his blessing.” Alsina added, “I totally gave myself to that relationship for years of my life, and I truly and really, really, deeply loved and have a ton of love for her,” referring to Jada.

Alsina said he chose to open up now because “what I’m not okay with is my character being in question,” claiming, “I’m not a troublemaker. I don’t like drama.” Okay! Leaving the relationship, he said, was “the hardest thing I ever had to experience in this lifetime.” However, Alsina added, “I can die right now and be okay knowing that I fully gave myself to somebody … Some people never get that in this lifetime.” Maybe Jada, Will, and Alsina need to hash this out on a Red Table Talk episode.

Update, Wednesday, July 1, at 6:30 p.m.: Not so fast August Alsina. Reps for Jada Pinkett Smith have issued a statement regarding Alsina’s claims that he and Smith engaged in a sexual relationship with Will Smith’s blessing, calling the claims “absolutely not true.” A rep for Will Smith did not respond to requests for comment. Well, it looks like the red table has nothing more to say on the matter.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Btw

Only little kniggas

And bitter faggots...

Go full public with details of their sexual past like that.

I bet he expected to be the one to take jada from will...

Found out his role was temp side knigga and felt some kind of way..

Just my take from reading the subject line

And looking at that super suspect girlie hair do he sporting..

Because I ain't reading all that shit..

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Btw

Only little kniggas

And bitter faggots...

Go full public with details of their sexual past like that.

I bet he expected to be the one to take jada from will...

Found out his role was temp side knigga and felt some kind of way..

Just my take from reading the subject line

And looking at that super suspect girlie hair do he sporting..

Because I ain't reading all that shit..
I think Jada never got over 2Pac and Will was just a 2nd option. She probably miss 2Pac still to this day. Will need to move on from her now that August said what he said unless it really is true that Will gave him his blessing to be with his wife.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
People always say Jada never got over 2Pac like Jada is some dime ass prize. Jada was never hot. She was that attainable girl-next-door/homie-lover-friend type. If anything, I'd guess Will settled for Jada rather than the other way around. She seems ride or die, and that's a better thing to have.
Whatever their arrangement is, its been working for them. These new kniggas never learn. A bitch has 0 problems getting dick. Getting a dude to keep her is the hardest thing she can do.
Young kniggas all believe in the golden dick theory until they meet a bitch with options.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Jada never got over 2Pac and Will was just a 2nd option. She probably miss 2Pac still to this day. Will need to move on from her now that August said what he said unless it really is true that Will gave him his blessing to be with his wife.

Bruh she told will straight up that he was not her type

Translation:
If you aint have that Hollywood money I wouldn't be here...

I mean I respect them doing their thing..

But something really weird.. About them tho

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant be the only one that dont give two shits about this.....ol gossiping ass dude. Why TF are we even hearing about this.....Straight cornball. Wasnt he on his deathbed????

Reactions: BKF

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is a dude even talking about this publicly? Cats are straight bitches.

This and LOL @ the comments before it....this thread is a whole lipstick alley. Dude is WILD stupid for this. Plus the timing....bigger shit going on, but dudes would rather talk about this..LOL

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh she told will straight up that he was not her type

Translation:
If you aint have that Hollywood money I wouldn't be here...

I mean I respect them doing their thing..

But something really weird.. About them tho
Yeah that's why there kids are all fucked up cause their parents are so strange. Will looked better with Nia Long on fresh prince he should have bagged her instead.