August Alsina Speaks on Past Relationship With Jada Pinkett Smith, Jada confirms it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so jada gets all the venom because he can navigate his own manhood in his marriage

No, according to jemele and other ppl on X, the problem is Will wrote mostly the same things in his book, but "we" didn't read it.

My counter is, Will did a whole promo tour, he chose to promote by speaking on other topics even if he did write about "entanglements" and etc....

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
No, according to jemele and other ppl on X, the problem is Will wrote mostly the same things in his book, but "we" didn't read it.

My counter is, Will did a whole promo tour, he chose to promote by speaking on other topics even if he did write about "entanglements" and etc....
he did not. will is not depressed, will is not thinking about dead rappers, will did not get with any of his kids friends

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he did not. will is not depressed, will is not thinking about dead rappers, will did not get with any of his kids friends
Not that Will had the same issues, but he already wrote about HER issues and their issues in the marriage.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Not that Will had the same issues, but he already wrote about HER issues and their issues in the marriage.
from what i read and remember from the book, all he basically said was she acted like a sourpuss in most of their interaction