August Alsina Speaks on Past Relationship With Jada Pinkett Smith, Jada confirms it.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

August Alsina is getting candid about alleged romance with Jada Pinkett Smith.

Relationship rumors have swirled around the pair for quite some time, with some convinced that Alsina and Jada had a secret affair. Alsina's 2019 track "Nunya" fueled the speculation, as he included the lines: "You got me feeling like it was an act, you're just an actress/Putting on a show 'cause you don't want the world to know." The track's official video also featured a shot of a text message from a love interest listed as "Koren," which just so happens to be Jada's birth-given middle name.

Alsina would go on to deny the relationship rumors and insisted "Nunya" was not about the actress.

"To Clarity, The Song is not about Jada. It’s simply JUST A SONG , & a free artistic expression of a made up narrative already put in place by its ORIGINAL format," he wrote on Instagram, as reported by XXL. "Thankyou for all of your love around the music & more is to come but please know that Me & my BEST (@jadapinkettsmith )are good!!! & We will always be, 4Life!"

Alsina is now changing his tune.

During a recent interview with Angela Yee, the singer claimed he and Jada were romantically involved, and that he only decided to speak his truth in an effort to clear his name.

"People can have whatever ideas that they like. But what I'm not OK with is my character being in question ..." he said at around the 16:30 mark. "Contrary to what some people may believe, I'm not a troublemaker. I don't like drama. Drama actually makes me nauseous. I also don't think that it's ever important for people to know what I do, who I sleep with, who I date, right? But in this instance, there are so many people who are side-eyeing me ... I've lost money, friendships, relationships behind it. And I think it's because people don't necessarily know the truth. But I've never done anything wrong. I love those people (the Smiths) ... They are beautiful people."

Alsina went on to say the relationship wasn't a secret affair, and that he had discussed the situation with Jada's husband, Will Smith.

"I actually sat down with Will and had a conversation ... He gave me his blessing," he said. "And I totally gave myself to that relationship for years of my life, and I truly and really, really, deeply loved and have a ton of love for her (Jada). I devoted myself to it. I gave my full self to it. So much so that I can die right now, and be OK knowing that I fully gave myself to somebody ... Some people never get that in this lifetime."

He continued: "This conversation is difficult because [it's] hard for people to understand. But once it starts to affect me and my livelihood, I have to speak up about my truth ... Walking away from it butchered me ... It almost killed me. Not almost. It did—it pushed me into being another person ... It broke me down ... It probably will be the hardest thing I ever had to experience in this lifetime. It's difficult because I never want to be the person to cause confusion or step on toes, but I want to honor myself and I want to honor my authenticity. And if honoring my authenticity means you hate me, stone me, shoot me, crucify me, whatever, bury me an honest man."

You can watch the full interview above.

This story is being updated.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never was a fan and he's always been a weirdo to me of some kind,the look,hair with no singing ability at all.

Long as it doesn't fuck up the money,she not having no more kids....

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
dude running his mouth too much and sounding a lil like a chick. if you hooking up with a married person, you are the side piece unless ink has dried in a divorce. no matter how much the person may spend on you or fuck you senseless, they are still married. have fun, but don't get caught up.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If Jada ever let me hit I swear before God I won't say shit. Not a word.
23.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man who is the nigga in the Twitter comment? She took advantage of him? He wasn't 16 lol.

And people gonna knock it......but shit man if that shit works for Will and Jada shit I say go for it. Ain't been no nasty divorce.....they don't talk shit to each other...couldn't be me but seems to work for them.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Man who is the nigga in the Twitter comment? She took advantage of him? He wasn't 16 lol.

And people gonna knock it......but shit man if that shit works for Will and Jada shit I say go for it. Ain't been no nasty divorce.....they don't talk shit to each other...couldn't be me but seems to work for them.

Bro that’s the new move. If you regret having sex with someone that’s equal you were taking advantage of especially if that person older. If you were mislead in anyway it’s looked at different then when I grew up.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro that’s the new move. If you regret having sex with someone that’s equal you were taking advantage of especially if that person older. If you were mislead in anyway it’s looked at different then when I grew up.
There is no way a man can be raped by a woman unless she was a pedo

And last I check, pedos don’t like 20 year olds