ATL: Man shot while getting lap dance @ PEACHES OF ATLANTA

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't his pussy and it wasn't his turn.

ImpureShockingDeer-size_restricted.gif
:lol: Slept on movie.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember me and my cousin gave this white stripper a ride home after the club. When we dropped her off her boyfriend came outside mean muggin us. We just laughed and bounced.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PEACHES is right down the street from me and I've never been inside this fine establishment.
I think Ive been there back in 98 down therr for Freaknik. . Don’t that shit open in the morning and some hole in the wall shit.

Last edited:

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shootings in the city have been crazy the last few weeks. I saw something that said it was like 86% up vs this same time last year. And I don't know when this whole sideshow shit got popular in ATL like what they do in Oakland, but that shit set off a fight where 14 people got shot last night. Between this and the rona it's to the point where I really just have no reason to leave the crib on the weekend.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
"Ay nigga that's my girl you touching on"

"what? ..my nigga she's your girl but it's my turn, foh"

...blaow....blaow...

i folllow a lot of the strippers on social media and if I see their boyfriend in the club I steer clear of them because I’ve seen outside boyfriends, security guards and DJs cut about their stripper girlfriend doing/allowing to much in the stripclub

I remember me and my cousin gave this white stripper a ride home after the club. When we dropped her off her boyfriend came outside mean muggin us. We just laughed and bounced.

Amazing how many of those hoes don’t have cars or beat up ass lemons :smh:......I gave a stripper a ride from one club to another club one night, she told me to pull up by the door, soon as I got in front of the door she runs out still in full stripper with her clothes in a lil bag. She said she had ran out so she wouldn’t have to pay tip out, the other club was only about 10 minutes away and she just kept saying how she needed some money aka trying to sell some pussy, when we got to the other club she told me to pull around the back, my heart started jumping because I was like is this hoe trying to set me up to be robbed, but at this club she said they had to pay before they stripped so she had called another dancer to open the back door so she could dance there without paying:lol::lol:....man those hoes be broke broke

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shootings in the city have been crazy the last few weeks. I saw something that said it was like 86% up vs this same time last year. And I don't know when this whole sideshow shit got popular in ATL like what they do in Oakland, but that shit set off a fight where 14 people got shot last night. Between this and the rona it's to the point where I really just have no reason to leave the crib on the weekend.

I don't do anything in Atlanta anymore. I flew to DC last week and saw Black Lives Matter Blvd at the White House....that was cool. I be in the house in ATL.