ATL: Man shot while getting lap dance @ PEACHES OF ATLANTA

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What say ye Atlanta?

Police are looking for a man who fired shots inside an Atlanta strip club Thursday morning and injured a patron.
A dancer at Peaches of Atlanta on Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard told police she was performing a dance on the victim when the shooter started arguing with him. The argument escalated into gunfire, according to a police report.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PEACHES is right down the street from me and I've never been inside this fine establishment.

LIES...

Where were you the night of the shooting??? Do you own guns??

When was the last time you fired one???

Whaaaa.....???

Nah muthafucka YOU DID THAT SHIT!!!!!

BOOK this SUMMABYTCH!!!

tryin to weasle your way out, with that weak as alibi..

"its right down the street from me and I never been there"

You cant fool me shooty McShooter

trigger happy ass

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
PEACHES is right down the street from me and I've never been inside this fine establishment.

I have. A friend of mine used to DJ there when it was called Queen City. That used to be my spot.

But it is at an intersection where the pathways of trigger happy niggas cross.
That's why I stopped going. And to hold onto money too.

cd5d82b93c1ed2380ef47d60f8e1ba317ba76474.jpg

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was too young to go to Montrey’s, however, I did dabble in Queen City back in the mid 2000’s.
I dont know if you could be too young for Montreys lol. 2 of my lil cousins came to jersey to visit and told me about it. I was only 18 I think. They had to be about 16 and 14 and they were going lol. So about a year or so later when I made my way down I went.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now they can skip over the chicken wing talk and talk about who's and who ain't packing in there that night....

vahustler21757

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I had some good times in Queen City...........All I’m gonna say. A good brother I knew got murdered in the parking lot there a few years ago, I haven’t been back since

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The 1st real strip club I've ever been to, back when it was called Montreys. I think I was 19 or 20. Always had a good time in this lil hole in the wall establishment.
OH SHIT...thats the old Montre's?!? That place was gutta. Bagged a couple of scalywags from there in the early 90's. Shit I'm not comfortable even driving by there now.

Last edited: