BGOL Investor
I care, but don't care

It gets criminals up out of here

but it's a clear violation of rights

but I'd rather have the criminals locked up

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course l.e. will use this tech to track down and catch real bad guys but, of course the system will slowly and eventually subvert the tech to track and control you as they endeavor to monetize every bit of information about us for their profit...

giphy.gif

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah African Ancestry is the only one you need to deal with. Black owned and local here in dc

Please.. They are all selling your data!! To trace your family roots, you would have to dig up every grandparent you have.. You know how many grandparents you have??

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop giving you energy and data to these people!! Its a scam they use to collect your dna!! The government cant come out and say, we want everyones dna!! So, they came up with these phony websites to collect them!!! When will people going to wake up and witness whats going on around them?? Until that day comes, enjoy your fluoride water and daily programming!!!

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop giving you energy and data to these people!! Its a scam they use to collect your dna!! The government cant come out and say, we want everyones dna!! So, they came up with these phony websites to collect them!!! When will people going to wake up and witness whats going on around them?? Until that day comes, enjoy your fluoride water and daily programming!!!

The only problem is if any one of your relatives does this DNA test they got you.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Not surprised

I saw a recent episode of Law and Order SVU and they used a DNA site to help catch a serial rapist.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
It's funny my mom sent one in a month or two ago and they e-mailed her and said they need another sample to extract, I'm hoping none of my grandfather, cousins, uncle's, nieces ain't serial killers or rapist I told her that she thought I was bullshitting I'm serious :lol: