ASAP Rocky Meets Rakim (his namesake)

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
Downloaded the album this morning wanted to see what was all the fuss about - tell u the truth homie shit bump- n this nigga ain't from Harlem nothing about his music or style says Harlem with that said - I be that pretty mother fucka :dance:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yea dude say he from Harlem but he dont sound like he from NY... Unless he moved souf when he waa little

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Hard? Commit suicide nigga. fuck outta here with that stripper music.

Choke on a tampon nigga! You sound like a female. Commit Japanese ritual suicide for being a faggot ass, loser ass bitch boy.

ASAP>>>> The rest of these lame new rappers

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

DatNiggaT

Star
Registered
Watch Asap get HOT and a few months from now niggas on here gonna be like "Fuck Asap, he wack" etc. That train is never late either lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
rakim-angie-asap-rocky.jpg

http://hellyeahasaprocky.tumblr.com/post/16302180048

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
WHAT YALL THOUGHT YALL WERENT GONNA SEEEEE ME:angry::cool:

BUT
BUT BUT
BUT
WAit

..FUCK JAY Z :eek:

Where did he say Fuck Jay? What I got from it was him saying he was hyped to here himself be mentioned by Jay, but he doesn't let the fact that he's a pioneer go to his head. He tries to stay just as hungry as these other cats out here to make himself more relevant.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This is by far one of the dopest interviews I've listened to. The generational rap influence. Fucking dope.

Yea man I don’t know one song by ASAP Rocky but I’ll check on Tidal for his stuff now. Any kid that acknowledges and recognizes the God like that is ok by me