Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I thought that was a dope moment

He was genuinely excited

I'm sure he has some knowledge about who came before him due to his parents influence

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
he met his real father:yes:

nah but tht was dope:lol::cool:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i was more shocked/impressed with the way he was so respectful:D

(notice when he excitedly cut Rakim off he was VERY apologetic)

I hope this new jack emo wanna be bat sagging thugs watch how these dudes act in REAL LIFE...

I will actually get some of this kid's music off this...

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I've never heard of dude, just had to youtube him, don't like his music.
However that surprise was cool.

slick

Support BGOL
Registered
just listened to Purple Swag. Dope.

Ol' boy was on cheese mode in the video too... :yes:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
i was more shocked/impressed with the way he was so respectful:D

(notice when he excitedly cut Rakim off he was VERY apologetic)

I hope this new jack emo wanna be bat sagging thugs watch how these dudes act in REAL LIFE...

I will actually get some of this kid's music off this...

Wow you read my mind man.Our generation is so concerned with being macho that we are afraid of simply giving props and showing admiration for someone.99.9% of rappers would have been more concerned with "not dick riding on the radio" that they wouldn't be eating themselves up inside trying to be cool.Imagine if Easy E(R.I.P.) walked into the studio where The Game was.Game would prolly nod his head,give him a quick hug,say "Aye I love your music", then keep it pushing.This dude was beyond all that,shared it with his mom,and even seemed a little hurt Rakim didn't remember him from 17 years ago.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wow you read my mind man.Our generation is so concerned with being macho that we are afraid of simply giving props and showing admiration for someone.99.9% of rappers would have been more concerned with "not dick riding on the radio" that they wouldn't be eating themselves up inside trying to be cool.Imagine if Easy E(R.I.P.) walked into the studio where The Game was.Game would prolly nod his head,give him a quick hug,say "Aye I love your music", then keep it pushing.This dude was beyond all that,shared it with his mom,and even seemed a little hurt Rakim didn't remember him from 17 years ago.

yeah:(

asked him more then once too...

but I saw Rakim THOUGHT about lying...

CoalhouseWalkerJr

Support BGOL
Registered
FUCK!!!!!!!! I was there that day! I saw the crowd, but I didn't go to the studio cuz I had mad shit to do! Imma curse my interns the fuck-out!!!!!:angry::angry::angry: