ASAP Rocky: 'I'm Sorry If It Hurt Any Dark-Skinned Girls' Feelings'

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
i don't understand this shit. red lipstick is a staple, every woman should rock it at one point or another.

honestly this is the first time i've ever heard that bs about darkchicks shouldn't. foh.

he oughtta be gettin flamed for giving makeup advice and rocking dresses instead of this shit.

he still doesn't even get the fact that they asked him about it cause they think he's a female

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I don't know who this guy is, but based on the responses he is someone like Lil' Wayne, just without the same level of fame and time in the game?

In any case, I don't disagree with everything he said.

Complexion is definitely a sensitive issue in our community.

You know how many, 'She's pretty for a dark-skinned girl' comments I've heard in my life? How can it not be a sensitive issue when you're automatically deemed ugly because of your complexion.

I had a chick tell me one time, 'I don't like dark-skinned niggas, but you do have good hair'. I told her, 'I don't fuck with stupid bitches, but at least you do have good hair'.

I just think it's damn near universal for light-skinned people to be thought of as more attractive/better than dark-skinned people.

Isn't it the same in India?

I know a cat from Houston that told me, 'Man, I fucks with nothing darker than a paper bag.'

Yeah.

Chico Fontane

Support BGOL
Registered
Why in the fuck does anybody care about this shit?

If he would have said "Light skinned women don't look good in red lipstick" nobody would have said a damn thing.

The pussyification of America continues
:smh:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Why in the fuck does anybody care about this shit?

If he would have said "Light skinned women don't look good in red lipstick" nobody would have said a damn thing.

The pussyification of America continues
:smh:

Dude, you can't talk about the marginalized, or people deemed to be in a lesser position.

Lighter-skinned women are just thought to be more attractive, barring the obvious exceptions.

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So men sit around and talk about lipstick now? My dad was right, aint no real men out here these days....they all sissies.

:confused:
lol Since when don't men talk about what they do or don't find attractive about women? blondes vs brunettes, mini-skirts vs tights, short hair vs long hair, dark skin vs light skin; these are all debates men have had about what we find attractive. Hows it "sissy" talk all of a sudden? I don't get your angle, but every time this specific debate has come up you get crazy defensive about it. There's only one reason I can see why you get so bent out of shape about, you rock it and you don't like the fact a good portion of us aren't attracted to it.​

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So men sit around and talk about lipstick now? My dad was right, aint no real men out here these days....they all sissies.

no bird brain a female actually brought it up :smh::smh::smh:

and it was more females in the room then guys and they all agreed that certain complexions shouldnt wear certain colors

One female said "thats like seeing a light skin chick with black lipstick on" People so pussified and sensitive its like you cant even have a opinion without some negro getting butt hurt.

I dont know if ASAP said it in a hateful way or not but damn yall bitches getting so ass hurt over comments from a muthafucka that refers to himself as a pretty muthafucka :rolleyes:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lol Since when don't men talk about what they do or don't find attractive about women? blondes vs brunettes, mini-skirts vs tights, short hair vs long hair, dark skin vs light skin; these are all debates men have had about what we find attractive. Hows it "sissy" talk all of a sudden? I don't get your angle, but every time this specific debate has come up you get crazy defensive about it. There's only one reason I can see why you get so bent out of shape about, you rock it and you don't like the fact a good portion of us aren't attracted to it.​

pleeeez dont feed the troll man................. these threads are like a thankgiving feast for it

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
That fruity looking nigga fucking with his fan base. I hope he loses miserably. Ole fruity women apparel wearing bitch ass nigga.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you must be in special ed :lol:

sorry man i couldn't help it. but you do go to school with some dumb muhfuckas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well a lot of people in the discussion seem to just not like red lipstick period. It wasn't like a brown skin chick bashing marathon hell half the women where brown skin them selves and said they would never wear that shit.

Chico Fontane

Support BGOL
Registered

no bird brain a female actually brought it up :smh::smh::smh:

and it was more females in the room then guys and they all agreed that certain complexions shouldnt wear certain colors

One female said "thats like seeing a light skin chick with black lipstick on" People so pussified and sensitive its like you cant even have a opinion without some negro getting butt hurt.

I dont know if ASAP said it in a hateful way or not but damn yall bitches getting so ass hurt over comments from a muthafucka that refers to himself as a pretty muthafucka :rolleyes:

:yes:

Broads nowadays got no fuckin sense :smh:

CoochieMonster

Rising Star
Registered
I'll never understand why anyone would have to explain or apologize for their preference. Most women prefer tall men so should short guys be offended?

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I'll never understand why anyone would have to explain or apologize for their preference. Most women prefer tall men so should short guys be offended?

Oh they DO. They get REAL mad. I've had 1 come at me before because of it. And it's not about preference. It's deeper than preference. Saying it's some bullshit preference is trying to dilute the reasoning behind the so called "preference".

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
For the ones cosigning what he said....well i dont know how much yall get out...but you have millions of Women from every ethnicity that are extra sensitive about their looks. White Women, Hispanics etc. They all have just as much low self esteem about their looks as Black girls. TRUST ME!!! Skin, Hair, weight, facial structure, whateva...its something different for each girl. But the vanity bs applies to a large percentage of ALL WOMEN.

A.S.A.P just showed how much he hasnt experienced. He got money..so a lot of shit is new to him. But for someone like myself...I been up on game.

Stick2dascript

Star
Registered

He's an idiot for calling black women "sensitive" for the simple fact that all women are sensitive.

C/S

Naw but black women like black people in general are very vocal, a lot of us have a chip on our shoulder. Black women shouldn't be concerned about some lame cross dressing rapper like ASAP. Dude is like 23 or something.

Honestly, men have to just take it and shut the fuck up. Theirs no voice for men when something goes wrong.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
fwucuq.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A$AP Rocky Held in Swedish Detention Center for Two Weeks After Assault Arrest
By Halle Kiefer@hallekiefer
5-ASAP-Rocky.w330.h330.jpg

Photo: Steven Lawton/Getty Images

On Friday, a Swedish court ruled that A$AP Rocky, whose given name is Rakim Mayers, poses a flight risk following his arrest for an alleged assault. For the next two weeks, the rapper will be detained in a Stockholm detention center while authorities conduct an investigation into the incident, in which Rocky and his companions got into an altercation with two men on the street on Sunday.

“So a few drug addicts are not my fans. We don’t know these guys and we didn’t want trouble,” the rapper wrote under one of the two Instagram videos he posted of the scuffle. “They followed us for 4 blocks and they were slapping girls butts who passed. Give me a break.” Under the other, Rocky wrote, “Hits Security in face with headphones then follow us.” According to the New York Times, a video clip published by Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet allegedly shows the rapper hurling one of the men to the ground.

Rocky’s lawyer, Henrik Olsson Lilja, told the Times, “He of course is very disappointed and this is a catastrophe for his tour.” The rapper’s lawyer says he acted in self-defense, and plans to appeal the Friday ruling. Rocky had been scheduled to perform at London’s Wireless Festival on Sunday.