Art of the Oral Creampie..aka...cumming in a chick mouth..(ongoing thread)

Bone$

Support BGOL
Registered

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
am i the only nigga that got up and started 2 steppin after clickin on that first link??:lol::lol:

Bone$

Support BGOL
Registered
i aint Slam, and i have no idea where to get a bunch of zshare-able shyt:lol:

fuck it :dance: ill try find some later tho..chea

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
You hit it right on the head with this one. :yes::yes::yes:

I consider myself a manly man, but when a chick get me nutting down her throat, I lose all kinda of fucking points.

All we can do is laugh about it afterwards. I got over being embarrased a long time ago.

Bone$

Support BGOL
Registered
lol, nyggas finally making this movement move, props to all that posted and those that are going thru their stashes right now to make a future good post! epic

the crazy shyt is the first time a jawn is blowing knowledge and not sure where she gonna let u bust,,,,those that take them seeds in mouth get the immediate back of the mind two thumbs up, lol...next thing u know they running to the bathroom to spit in the toilet or sink, while a nygga like me laying on the bed wit da joker smile. lol....that transition to the swallow is a great time too....fun times

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
interesting concept. I wonder why we don't see more of this in video instead of the normal facial.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
A lot of Italia Blu's scenes are CIM. Exactly the reason I'm going to give her cash someday.

untouchable212

International
International Member
Yes one of the best sensations in the world, many times I rather pull out from fucking the pussy and cum in a chicks mouth, it feels better than cumming in the pussy.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good post. I knew this big time freak from Durham who had that fire head game and she knew it. I seen her a year later and tried to hook up again and she said "oh no, I'm married to ****** now". I said damn ol boy done fell in love with it (cant blame him though).

4ce of n8ur

Star
Registered
Yes one of the best sensations in the world, many times I rather pull out from fucking the pussy and cum in a chicks mouth, it feels better than cumming in the pussy.

nah you went and said some madness right there mayne. nutting in a bitch pussy raw is like - if the pussy is good - you can almost see God's face - and its benevolence is too awful to bear - it's so good - but you're squinting, trying to look at it.

this is a good thread, family. good posting.