Arkansas State Police cruiser goes airborne after 109 MPH PIT Maneuver... Holy Shit!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As the old expression goes, "When pigs fly"

giphy.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I've seen allot of troopers go and try to catch someone in my day. It could be the limitations of Chargers and those Crown Vics... But everything I hear about them being trained to go fast, allot of them sure fuckin suck at it.

What many people, evidently cops too, don't understand is our roads are not designed for high speeds for any significant distance. Road construction alone makes all kinds of bumps and dips that will wreck you at high speed. Police cars aren't limited, they have the most powerful engines and they're heavy as fuck so theoretically they should sit nicely...but, see my prior sentence. It doesn't matter what you drive, the roads ain't designed for high speeds.
Cops are trained to drive at high speeds but not maneuver at high speeds. Just like letting off in a crowd to stop a suspect, they're supposed to put the publics' safety first.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I couldn't be no cop cause I would of let that trucker kept right on trucking....we'll ambush Junior later instead of doing some movie shit that didn't workout in no one's favor;That cop car just peeled off all the white off of it while flying over the truck.

If they made it out of all of that,their lucky...

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
That's why I couldn't be no cop cause I would of let that trucker kept right on trucking....we'll ambush Junior later instead of doing some movie shit that didn't workout in no one's favor;That cop car just peeled off all the white off of it while flying over the truck.

If they made it out of all of that,their lucky...

Guy in Truck died but the cop lived :eek2:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So these fuckin hicks possibly kill the guy, any passengers, themselves, innocent bystanders/other drivers...when the eye in the sky can follow him till he gives up or just runs outta gas..

giphy.gif

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was the reason for the pursuit? Seems like overkill to me if it's some bullshit traffic violation

Cop saw him running a red light and he took them on a 20 mile chase. Sounds like he was driving into oncoming traffic and they decided he had to be stopped for others safety

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've seen allot of troopers go and try to catch someone in my day. It could be the limitations of Chargers and those Crown Vics... But everything I hear about them being trained to go fast, allot of them sure fuckin suck at it.

It's not the vehicle, its the over zealous cop that makes up maneuvers on the fly outside of standard protocol. Hell, some cops engage in high speed chases in areas where that practice is prohibited.

Perusing cop thought he was Mad Max..."Oh no, NOT on my watch...VROOOOM!!" :lol:

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cop saw him running a red light and he took them on a 20 mile chase. Sounds like he was driving into oncoming traffic and they decided he had to be stopped for others safety

Just playing devils advocate, but if they don't chase him does he go into ongoing traffic?? After the 1st few miles they have his plate I bet. Go to his house.