Arizona Man Accused Of Attacking Co-Workers On Meal Break, Killing One With Baseball Bat And Hatchet

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
AA182HZB.img

An Arizona man was arrested after a workplace assault left one co-worker dead and another hospitalized, police said.

Officers were called to the Intel Ocotillo Campus in Chandler for a reported assault involving a man with a hatchet around 6:15 a.m. on Feb. 25, the Chandler Police Department said.

Once on the scene, officers located Derrick Lemond Simmons, 50, carrying two duffle bags in front of the building, and he told them they were looking for him, police said.

Officers then entered the building and found Dan Foster, 49, dead in the cafeteria from blunt-force trauma injuries.

A second victim, 27-year-old Jaron Williams had non-life threatening injuries and was transported to an area hospital.

Witnesses claimed Simmons allegedly approached Foster at a table in the cafeteria after the night-shift employees left and hit him multiple times on the head with a baseball bat, according to court documents obtained by Arizona’s Family.

Arizona Man Accused Of Attacking Co-Workers On Meal Break, Killing One With Baseball Bat And Hatchet (msn.com)

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I wonder if they "brought smut into work" and tried to make that brother watch that shit...

:itsawrap:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace cause he's more than likely gone forever and I wonder what it was over?

Job drama can lead to a lot of bullshit that's why you have to love making income over the latest gossip or else its a down hill slope.....I've known people get fired,walk off the job or get walked off of the job by the police over drama.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You must've been gagging on my sack for at least eight days trying not to post in my threads.... ever since @donwuan thread

The thread where males were upset about getting punked online for being faggits like you?

I didn't have the stomach to participate in such wanton faggotry.
Nope

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The thread where males were upset about getting punked online for being faggits like you?

I didn't have the stomach to participate in such wanton faggotry.
Nope
Like I said...... you been gagging on my sack avoiding not posting in my threads..... I knew that it was only a matter of time before you exploded with your lust for me Queerdo.... it was inevitable.... I don't even have to whistle or say c'mere boi... ain't said shit to you or about you in a minute.... and here you come, like a good boi.... I bet you want a ball snack.... who's a good boi.... who's a good boi?
:itsawrap: :lol::lol::lol:

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace cause he's more than likely gone forever and I wonder what it was over?

Job drama can lead to a lot of bullshit that's why you have to love making income over the latest gossip or else its a down hill slope.....I've known people get fired,walk off the job or get walked off of the job by the police over drama.
This. Back in the 90's I worked at a manufacturing plant. There was an older co-worker in his 50's who was also a pastor. He married a 30 year old thot from his church. Ninjas was running through his wife like it was cool. There was 2 guys at our job who hit it too (I plead the 5th on any further questions).

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wonder what the beef 'tween them was? :dunno:
Intel is not a Walmart.
I work at a big bank, they probably have the same
Non-Bulling, respect your LGTB coworker, hour long trainings I have.

He then pulled out a hatchet and knife to stab Foster to death. Another co-worker tried to defend Foster, but was struck as well.

Glad to hear bruh who tried to stop it was okay.

Last edited:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Intel said..."whatz a background check".."Simmons has a previous felony conviction, for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon".? az/intel are both known for racist bs...

ken-jeong-community.gif

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
somebody was tired of somebodys shit....

I understand what the brother MAY have been going through,

thats why I learned to master my emotions.. it wasnt easy but

when you do, you really feel god like because nobody can push

your buttons.